"Just because I said something factually associated with the country does not mean it's racist"Kyo Kaneko
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

HAPPY 6 YEARS HOLOLIVE 🥳
THANK YOU FOR LETTING LAPU CHAN BE PART OF THE ELITE OF VTUBING

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Turning the attention toward the resident "corpo to bully for being too corpo aka Nijisanji/Ninjisanji/Niggasanji/etc", ANYCOLOR released a new "statement" regarding sustainability or something like that on their homepage under "Sustainability" tab

The thing I noticed (and pointed out by the resident holosimp vietnam retard that Pippa is still following, Kris the Holosimp) is that one of tables within the sustainability report mentioned about a particular case
View attachment 43745

Maybe it's the one involving the leak of that EN male debut? Or maybe it's something completely different?

Looks like some ESG shit.
915532.jpg

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Dark-Elf lovers one and all, it's time for Flare karaoke.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Wow, the new members are really hot:D

(On the left is the number of subscriptions, daily, weekly, monthly, and on the right is total views)View attachment 43755
These members are likely to reach a million subscriptions this year😃View attachment 43759

Chinks are numberfags confirmed.
The US bombed the wrong country in WWII. There may be hope, China's deflating right now. About damn time too.

A-chan settles it.

F5QewDWboAAIJ8N.jpg

Still ain't clear what makes Dev_IS different from the others. We'll probably see after the girls debut in a few days.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

lakyus

Very cute underwear
Early Adopter
Meche will hold a game dev stream (her circle does RPG Maker games)

Negzana

Kaela back on the grind

Aki is also streaming, Holodex time

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Unfortunately, Pippa "Phillippa" Pipkin will be graduating from Phase Connect due to breaking her Phase Connect contract after revealing her true name and nature:

View attachment 43726

Dumb pippa, Pippa is the shortened version of phillipa like Jez is short for Jeremy. I've been harking on the british name for a while.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mozumi Pichi and the Buddies are having their announcement stream in 5 MINUTES!!!

EDIT: WRONG LINK AND TIME!!!!

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Subaru and Okayu are continuing their retro endurance series with the original Clock Tower.

Okayu abandoned Subaru earlier to get a drink mid-jumpscare so things are probably going well.

httn

Hag enthusiast
Mozumi Pichi and the Buddies are having their announcement stream in 5 MINUTES!!!

So the rumours about Buddy-corp are true. I hope the girls do well.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
That's got to be livers. Women earn on average around 75% of what men earn in Japan, but this would be 27%. They'd literally not be able to live off that.

Unless it's Engrish and they meant "Earn x % as much as". Then it'd be within the norm for the staff.

Which is possible, I suppose, since a gap of only 73% for livers actually strikes me as pretty small. A random whatever the last Niji EN gen was called or former IDer making a quarter of what Vox or Kuzuha make would be odd. I'd expect rather less than that.
Wonder if it's like the U.S. 'pay gap' statistic where they literally just compared all of the female workers and all of the male workers, and never account for job position, years of experience, education, etc. If so, it's just as worthless.
Every so often the mask slips and this woman shows just how big of a workplace shooting rampage would've already happened if she wasn't given the triple debuff of being Korean, Woman, and Californian.
Put her on a roof and two of those become racial bonuses, it'll be fine.

Any word on when they'll be getting their new models to use? Presumably before the full rollout.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Any word on when they'll be getting their new models to use? Presumably before the full rollout.
That's what I thought this reveal was gonna be, show off their official models and debut dates. It's possible that was gonna be the case but Mozu's model has been lagging in progress so that might've required a change in plans. Either way, for now the estimated time til model reveal is "soon™️", as far as I'm aware.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Her PC seems to be unable to render the L2D and she is still coughing, so its probably a combo of alot of things

Also, she apparently ate moldy cheese
Ah, so the good cheese.
I never really got why people couldn't just choose a handful of vtubers under an org and just follow their favorites.
This is literally the purpose of Nijisanji's ideology which is why the ones unknown to the EOP audience (due to low to no clips) still even has their own following.
I thought Mumei said Tiktok was a waste of everything. What heights one can fall from.
I mean, her RM is def a tiktok girl.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Have you ever poured out some of those energy drinks from their can? It almost always either looks like piss or vaguely suspicious Sparkling water. I still end up drinking them though because I need the caffeine to survive and coffee in the summertime is awful.
i dont drink energy drinks so no

i just stick to water and coffee

Negzana

Turning the attention toward the resident "corpo to bully for being too corpo aka Nijisanji/Ninjisanji/Niggasanji/etc", ANYCOLOR released a new "statement" regarding sustainability or something like that on their homepage under "Sustainability" tab

The thing I noticed (and pointed out by the resident holosimp vietnam retard that Pippa is still following, Kris the Holosimp) is that one of tables within the sustainability report mentioned about a particular case
View attachment 43745

Maybe it's the one involving the leak of that EN male debut? Or maybe it's something completely different?

Looks like some ESG shit.
915532.jpg
Shit's seeping into Japan now? Always been iffy with Cover going public. I hope Yagoo doesn't accept this faustian bargain

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Meno new outfit
>stream for 3 years still have a shitty mic quality
Anyway Meno is always adorable

People say that Fuwamoco reminds them of Luna but Meno is the best English approximation I can imagine. She's very sincere and cute too.
I would like to ask, besides hololive and nijisanji, what English VTBS do people usually watch?:D
I like ESL English vtubers alot, so like Chinchilla, Peo, Rei, Fairy and more
Also, a lot of the Holo moms speak some English like Ayamy, Pochi, Nabi.
Most people here watch Phase Connect or Idol talents and the indies that are close to them.

It's Turu Uiko's birthday today and a nice whale just gave 500 gift subs.

Last edited:

fortnitesmasherX

So the rumours about Buddy-corp are true. I hope the girls do well.

So does this mean that they're planning on expanding? If they're planning on just staying as just the four of them, then I don't know what the point of them starting a corp is.

Top Bottom