"I will continue to be me even if I become an individual... . ꒰ঌ(ↄ˘˘c)໒꒱. . I don't want to lose to the mean world! Keep supporting me! I love you"Amemiya Nazuna

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
But if people start posting clips on YouTube instead of Rumble, I won't have its handy apparently un-disable-able autoplay function to start playing some dime-a-dozen political vlogger's boring takes ten seconds after the clip ends and I've scrolled away from it and possibly even changed tabs, leaving me to fumble about in my browser desperately figuring out how to remain blissfully ignorant about what those darn Hollywood elites are up to this time. Why do you want to take that experience away from us?

Next you'll also be suggesting that people not post videos from Imgur which constantly open up the Imgur page in a new tab whenever we click on the video to adjust the volume or the playhead or whatever. That'd be awful. If we don't keep these sorts of awful usability problems around, we might start getting more normies here! We must gatekeep!

Maybe I'm just secretly blessed because the site seems like an utter piece of shit. I think maybe one clip posted on Rumble and linked here has actually loaded and played in it's entirety. It just doesn't load more than maybe half a second of audio and a frame otherwise and stops for far longer than I care to wait (ten seconds).

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
This has to be photoshopped.

It is. Here's the original:

If it were real, leddit would've lost their shit by now.

Oh thank God he hasn't fallen that deep in the rabbithole or else we won't get another masterpiece made by him. :smugpipi:

View attachment 43746
Leaked photo of Niji streamers in their natural habitat

So it's not just Niggasanji by name but by association too huh.

Another small vtuber graduating. Wonder if they will pop up someplace else.

View attachment 43747

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
In 4 hours, Lui will show off her Kanji skills in that Kanji de GO game you guys were talking about earlier.

Also Shion got her 3.0

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Watame and Anya arcade haul:

Grab Your Coins, Anya! We're Heading to the Arcade! [Tsunomaki Watame's _Have a Nice Day_] 43-...png

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Guitar karaoke by Mashiro Yuki

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

This popped up on my TL
I think this is about nijisanji but I am not quite sure what issue exactly this person is rambling about
IMG_20230905_131217.jpg

PC broke so I gotta phone post for a bit, hope format works

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

This popped up on my TL
I think this is about nijisanji but I am not quite sure what issue exactly this person is rambling about

Who is this? What is nmnk3 ? I thought my english was bad but wtf are they saying ????

This showed up on my feed because of someone I follow making fun of it. The quote-retweets are entertaining.

@Kuri Rinji recently posted about her.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Every so often the mask slips and this woman shows just how big of a workplace shooting rampage would've already happened if she wasn't given the triple debuff of being Korean, Woman, and Californian.
Several Asians in Cali over the past decade have gone berserk and shot places up.
I think a couple were related to China/Taiwan relations and the rest workplace shootings.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
>Bibi's best friend is chinese

i know you are reading this, its a joke, you dork.

Last edited:

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Bijou and Mumei bonding through Tiktok:depressedtako:
I thought Mumei said Tiktok was a waste of everything. What heights one can fall from.

This popped up on my TL

Archive
I think this person is alleging that "nmnk3" was the whistleblower cases = 1 from the report a few pages back.

(I personally don't think that whistleblower cases = 1 refers to either Zaion or Aruvn. The Krisis leak included designs (proven) and the rumour that Aruvn was responsible because he was unhappy with the offer, but no hard proof of Aruvn's involvement or any contract details. Zaion is a bit more likely, but when I see "whistleblower" with corpo eyes, I think of internal reports first. Though maybe it's unlikely that there was only one internal case in the time period covered by the report.)

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Kiara having to hype her own genmates' reveals since they are too introverted to do it themselves.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Wow, the new members are really hot:D

(On the left is the number of subscriptions, daily, weekly, monthly, and on the right is total views)
屏幕截图 2023-09-05 194907.png

Last edited:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

Kiara having to hype her own genmates' reveals since they are too introverted to do it themselves.

The official tweet was also made really late for some reason, literally 14.5 hours before the reveal stream (those were usually made 2-3 days before). Before I shit on management, I wonder if they have to wait for something from Ame before tweeting it, she did went MIA for the past 3 days.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Now this is something interesting, a Vtuber who likes Mahjong and has a near 1:1 like/dislike ratio before debut?
Any chance that she might be Kusunoki Sio aka the mahjong-obsessed VTuber that went MIA around 3 years ago after getting doxxed?

This popped up on my TL

Archive
I think this person is alleging that "nmnk3" was the whistleblower cases = 1 from the report a few pages back.

(I personally don't think that whistleblower cases = 1 refers to either Zaion or Aruvn. The Krisis leak included designs (proven) and the rumour that Aruvn was responsible because he was unhappy with the offer, but no hard proof of Aruvn's involvement or any contract details. Zaion is a bit more likely, but when I see "whistleblower" with corpo eyes, I think of internal reports first. Though maybe it's unlikely that there was only one internal case in the time period covered by the report.)
That would be nemunoki, a fairly popular kuzuha clipper who went hiatus around last year. They just emerged back by posting something about their ongoing feud with +geminate (widely known creators circle in the chronoir fandom afaik)
I'm not sure what the root problem is though, I only caught wind of the tweets and vague posting as I'm not really following anything surrounding them but here's the tweet that made the fandom go on a frenzy atm (unfortunately no translation available as far as I can see)

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

These members are likely to reach a million subscriptions this year😃
屏幕截图 2023-09-05 200153.png

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

niggaphil

Several Asians in Cali over the past decade have gone berserk and shot places up.
I think a couple were related to China/Taiwan relations and the rest workplace shootings.
damn, aren't phase connect have few asians in california? cant wait for them to shoot walmart with pippa! :smugselen:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom