"'Charge your controller Flay' YOU'RE NOT MY DAD! YOU KNOW HOW I KNOW? YOU'RE STILL HERE!"Machina X Flayon

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I'm sure her always choosing to depict herself as an abomination is simply for the funnies, and not a reflection of near crippling self image issues
To be fair, watching Nerissa's beautiful Tiefling get NTR'd with Astarion by Calli's female Shrek abomination is peak comedy. The fact that Astarion shut down Nerissa by saying "he has standards" and then sleeps with the Orc is too great.

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
How much would it suck to have Sena reincarnate as another throwaway loli model.
1693708337697.png

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
These collabs with Young Jump were even official

And lets not forget the cosplayers for the Blue Journey teaser and the Super Expo 2023

I think she is just having another Orange woman moment.

they WHAT?!! I'd have to see the details of these collaborations but I still think it would be a whole other can of worms specially since they're an oriental company.
I remember the "I'll never join a corpo" shit a while back, jew gold is very tempting but don't be fooled, head jew is gonna rug pull all of these girls so hard I might feel bad for them.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I remember the "I'll never join a corpo" shit a while back, jew gold is very tempting but don't be fooled, head jew is gonna rug pull all of these girls so hard I might feel bad for them.
Not Jew gold, no. She's been making connections with V&U girls and raiding into them quite often now. Basically every one of V&U girls know her by now. So yea, shes not going to work for a jew, but for a gook.

But I do think she really wanted to go Idol because Yuko

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
gyaru eliminator.jpg

the gift of prophecy consumes us once more

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Takodachi when he realizes the latest 2-view he's spent weeks menacing in Minecraft is fat and/or Chinese.

Shes Peruvian, so there is a 0% chance she has chink blood in her, and shes done handcam streams before and they dont look fat.

edit:
handcam.
Also, I forgot to mention she has an honest-to-God Gyaru toggle. @God's Strongest Sanalite

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

More vagueposting. I guess tomorrow is the actual reveal?
foto_no_exif (4).jpg

God's Strongest Dragoon

Also, I forgot to mention she has an honest-to-God Gyaru toggle. @God's Strongest Sanalite
You just signed her death certificate

A whole new youtube account for this is a little weird. I don't recall specific gens getting their own auxiliary youtube channel

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Shes Peruvian, so there is a 0% chance she has chink blood in her, and shes done handcam streams before and they dont look fat.
Peru actually has a considerable amount of Chinese people. The percentage may seem low, but most of the population are living in dirt huts in the mountains and you will never interact with them, so when you get into coastal city populations and narrow it down to more wealthy people with internet access, then you are more likely to find a chink.

A whole new youtube account for this is a little weird. I don't recall specific gens getting their own auxiliary youtube channel
New youtube account maybe points towards a new branch and not a gen or a sub unit. completely abandoning the Holo* nomenclature would be silly though.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom