"I'm a special bird, I don't have a cloaca. I'm built like a Barbie"Nanashi Mumei

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
She looks less fat and more like she's drying up like a California Raisin.
She was fasting a long time ago, i remember Gura joking with her on chat that she could eat Ants (forgot the context) and she said that even if she was that desperate she could not because her diet dont allow it kek
I'll never understand why she goes out of her way to look fatter than she is.
Is a combination of she never being slim and using big clothes because MUH RAPPER REP (and a ongoing rrat she has a complex about her tits)

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
She was fasting a long time ago
Makes sense, an American denied their burger withers away as if they were hit with a curse of undeath.

MadDog

Have you grown bored with the vtubers you watch?

I mean, I started with Calliope and I still enjoy her songs, but for some time her streams bore me to tears, since she got her shit together (got out of Japan). Then I transferred to Kaela because her sheer insanity earned my respect and Henya (I'm really sorry I didn't find her sooner).

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
I'll never understand why she goes out of her way to look fatter than she is.
She loves wearing baggy clothes on stage. This is her in 2021 from her mom's instagram before the 2022 fat saga started.
She looks less fat and more like she's drying up like a California Raisin.
She actually randomly tweeted an instagram post of hers from 2019

This is not current Karen, but 2019 Karen. Maybe the target of her dieting is her 2019 form shape atleast.

Doctor Kayfabe

Hand-wringing about a Japanese company using Japanese naming order in their branding? All of you owe me back the time I spent reading the last 10-odd pages. Also, I don't see rigging issues with shoes to be that much of a problem considering that ~90% of the time they spend on screen they are only visible from mid-torso up.

My money is on DEV_IS being something project or group related kind of like Holizontal [sic], rather than a new gen; personally, I think Holo ID will be the next branch to see new debuts.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
I still think DEV_IS is a korean mixed branch that will use a new branding which is neither hololive nor holostars.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Henya calls out her Corpo mates and Giri

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
PHASE CLIPS OF THE WEEK
August-September
26th-1st

Man that phase monthly was mid at best not gonna lie, awkward pippa can't carry it either.:Vesper-UNHINGED:
You know the drill. The clips are divided by girl and to avoid too much spam, if a channel has multiple clips of a girl, I'll feature one clip of each channel. Will try to pick the best in my subjective opinion. Clips that feature more girls together are under "Collab" and will feature all I can find since they don't collab often.

Pippa
There's fuck you amount of pippa clips this week by LEC, BunhongTokki, deno, azehara and kotazuma. This week we have a clip of her and kirshe, another of her and lisa, she tries to talk to russians, cat sex and a compilation of the chilla game stream.

Airi
Plenty of Airi by LEC,BunhongTokki, pontiff, hag enthusiast and takenoko. She admits to be a dog, beefing with a giraffe cat, the after talk when she won the tournament, getting roasted by sakana and getting bullied with puns.

Michiru
Animal friend made a michi short meme enjoy

Panko
Whitetail and necro a new channel bring panko content. This week she admits to believing some conspiracy theories and she reads some chan post without knowing.

Dizzy
Hag enthusiast without fail provides dizzy content. This week she tells that time she was set up with an 18 year old.

Jelly
this week we have jelly channeling some psycho energy by whitetail

Lia
There's Lia!! Lia talks about milk by LEC

Lumi
More nun lumi by LEC

Shiina
Shiina goes on a tangent about cicadas by remilias toilet

Uruka
Uruka gives some real singing advice by whitetail

Remi
Remi tells the story when she heard a conversation between a chumbud and a female by remilias toilet

Ember
We have ember by hag enthusiast, whitetail and chipy. This time we have a compilation of her completing that ghouls quest in NV, her being a menace in truck simulator and a small clip of her going for snacks.

Erina
This week maverick clips erina being a cat in roblox

Collab
We have 3 clips from the erina and airi collab. One short of a mahjong collab with pippa, tenma and airi. One clip of ember and pancho's binding of issac stream. One clip from that bit of dizzy and pippa from her birthday stream.

As usual thanks to all clipping friends. Your contribution might look small but every contribution matters in building the Phase Connect empire. :kaelaapprob:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

what are the odds the kettle somehow missed all the discussion that Vsho was the horny corpo.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

MadDog

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

I mean, I started with Calliope and I still enjoy her songs, but for some time her streams bore me to tears, since she got her shit together (got out of Japan). Then I transferred to Kaela because her sheer insanity earned my respect and Henya (I'm really sorry I didn't find her sooner).
No. I'll be there with my oshis from birth debut to death graduation.

:killtheho:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Pirate.png
【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】90s⧸00s Hip Hop & RnB ONLY!!
Filesize:
2.6 GiB / 2.7 GB
Length: 2h27m34s
Encoding: 720p MPEG-4 AVC @ ~2296 kbps / 60 fps + AAC @ 128 kbps
Checksums:
Code:
BLAKE2b (【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】90s⧸00s Hip Hop & RnB ONLY!! [qzmcI6oJFLQ].mp4) = ab21d6f95d06df0bdb95b97009491d1c4ac786ca5c487dded14271648259561062b00f5e23006e7d5afce0463a75f82f210f48544c036d8de8f5fc3cd37dc8d6
MD5 (【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】90s⧸00s Hip Hop & RnB ONLY!! [qzmcI6oJFLQ].mp4) = bf5d4d4122ffef33af0d30267dd58986

Download from:
gofile

Note: She messed up timing and the video link is archived/unlisted for now.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

It's fine, I don't know what people find appealing in Kaela, since every stream of hers I've watched is 50% dead air and 50% broken english while doing some boring grindy shit for 20 hours straight, but to each their own.
(Watch me get fucking tortured to death by the pemaloe brigade)

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

I've never gotten bored. Usually what will happen is that they will stop streaming and come back at weird times or on other platforms where I can't watch them (like Tenma). Or my ability to watch them changes (quite a few of those who come on late at night for instance I've more or less had to drop). The closest to being "bored" I guess was Amelia Watson, but it wasn't really because I was bored with her streams. Like you can go back and find... it might have been a member post where she expressed frustration with burnout on streams. And you could really tell that she was. She then slowed down and has never really been able to recapture her momentum from back then. But again me not really watching her these days is more that she has an odd schedule.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

Takodachi do the thing

Jesus Fucking Christ, she didn't hit a wall, she face-tanked a whole mountain.
Not really, but entertainers change over time, as people change. As Tako mentioned, after reaching 4view I agree with him that Geega is now a basic white woman streamer to appeal to a broader audience so I don't watch anymore outside of collabs. Another problem is that a day is composed of only 24 hours, and most streamers go for the same timeslot, it is what it is.

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Takodachi do the thing

Why is she wearing a mask in her own apartment? Or is it a chin supporter?

Interesting collab, just told Ollie about Master Chief's suit jacking him off.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Top Bottom