"stop pretending you have friends"Kevin 'Sakana' Li (to Eimi Isami)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Considering that both Kirschey and Ragdoll called you out and now that the finest schizos of the internet have decided that you are acting way out of line even for them, you know, it won't hurt to straighten up your act.

It's a joke that people keep running with. You'd have to be unbelievably dumb to think it's anything more than that. It annoys me to have to point this out. Don't go full uquusquad.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
She really had to reply to this one guy with a more zoomed in picture without the filter to beat the flat allegations as if the original photo didn't have people's eyes already looking at the Rie's decently sized Ries:SelenHAHAhere:
1693661181879.png

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
She really had to reply to this one guy with a more zoomed in picture without the filter to beat the flat allegations as if the original photo didn't have people's eyes already looking at the Rie's decently sized Ries

'I just don't understand why men are such jerks and have cooled off the idea of long term serious relationships, now excuse me while I post more candid shots of myself in tight clothing to own the haters.' - average zoomer woman.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Iroha's new costume looks bland and generic, just more pastel white noise to add to the pile.

Korone goes into more detail more here. It seems to be the same across all branches as I remember tiny Moona/Kaela having the same limitations.

I do miss this fella sometimes though.
View attachment 43244

Same reason they're not allowed to use embedded-type cat ears, it "dilutes" their image brand, according to their branding and marketing department.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
'I just don't understand why men are such jerks and have cooled off the idea of long term serious relationships, now excuse me while I post more candid shots of myself in tight clothing to own the haters.' - average zoomer woman.
Girls showing off when they are wearing an outfit they like is a tale as old as time, and there was nothing distasteful or too risque about Rie's outfit. I don't see any problem.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Only facts
Anyone who has problems with the new Iroha outfit will die.She is so cute!!

IROHA LOVE DE GOZARU

Already cheating La+ with Iroha :botanheadshake:.Also you are really feeling bad for no streams in 2 weeks you are really weak,i can stand months without my oshi streaming.

Kanata is coming back

FULL Yagoo Baseball

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Iroha's new costume looks bland and generic, just more pastel white noise to add to the pile.

Same reason they're not allowed to use embedded-type cat ears, it "dilutes" their image brand, according to their branding and marketing department.
As much as it's annoying to the primary fan base, Marketing isn't actually wrong on this point. Hololive is a Brand and they're doing 10s of millions in branding deals.

Of course, then there's Ame, who looked at this and went "well, I'll have a 1 off every week". Sasuga, time detective.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Yeah, they won't even let Calli say "Calliope Mori" anymore.

DanishCookies

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I had to make this, I feel like after the groomer arc having this added as an emote for the Thirstposter crowd is a valid middle ground.

YaCOOM.gif

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Is this a joke? If not, I really would love the context.
It isn't. I think the clip got posted here, but I'll look for the actual timestamp.

Edit: here @The Proctor

Edit2: Actually, this doesn't seem to be it the one I was thinking of. Gonna keep looking.

Last edited:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Super Meche is going to stream a Sailor Moon beat 'em up soon

Please don't groom, Proctor, kthxbai

Lol
yuno_furries.jpeg

Last edited:

USS IOWA

It isn't. I think the clip got posted here, but I'll look for the actual timestamp.

Edit2: Actually, this doesn't seem to be it the one I was thinking of. Gonna keep looking.

Wait so Calliope was her first name?!

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Well their nips brainwashing tactics are clearly working with me at least the other day i called my cat "Nakiri Ayame" and not "Ayame Nakiri"

Here it is.

I think its stupid to force it into HoloEN when you have fucking Gura not being called by her name anymore

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Well their nips brainwashing tactics are clearly working with me at least the other day i called my cat "Nakiri Ayame" and not "Ayame Nakiri"

I think its stupid to force it into HoloEN when you have fucking Gura not being called by her name anymore
I actually agree with management, tbh. She is going on TV and promoting herself, she should stick to the proper spelling. I do think they need to make Ame's name "Amelia Watson" officially, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom