"Don't ask me how to get a girlfriend, I have no clue; But I'm positive that is the solution!"Ange Katrina

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
From Villiness general to gentic vampire???
What a downgrade jeez. Whatever I didn't really care for her tbh she She had bitch HR Lady vibes if that makes any sense
Maybe the actual L2D looks better, but the base design is definitely a downgrade.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

With the whole BiliBili shit (and that random China rrat poster) I wonder if they will actually do a China wave again. If I was Cover I wouldnt touch China with a 500 mile pole but money makes people do stupid shit. Pretty sure Nousagi mentioned that at some point prior to EN, Hololive had more Chinese fans than even Japanese fans.

Wasnt expecting Geega for Vshojo mainly because she already is an orbiter. Thats like watching Snuffy pop up there.
I feel bad for Snuffy tbh she's been friends with them forever what's with the cold shoulder?

Not-Username

You fucks have a real talent and too much time to be upset about self imagined rrats without knowing how it will really be
:gsh:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Meanwhile JP 6th Gen
Still remember A chan trying to explain that the name has to sound like Horus but that doesnt translate to well to english
Actually predicted. Congrats.
Vshoujo doesnt work in the same airtight way like a normal corpo, just see who hang a lot with them or got recently graduated from a big corpo and there Is a high chance you will nail It

Geega popped first on my mind because she collabed with Stars EN recently

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
What a downgrade jeez. Whatever I didn't really care for her tbh she She had bitch HR Lady vibes if that makes any sense
Its not just the vibes, she is as basic white bitch as it gets.
She was by far the worst part of the Bat's monhun collabs, she wasnt neither funny or entertaining, and was carried both gameplay and conversation wise by moriko and mint.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

Thanks for the update, Nano.

Don't know much about GEEGA but I remember seeing this clip of her either here or on the homeland that I thought was a bit funny

Lemme see...Jewish hag from NYC? I'm surprised Idol didn't snap her up.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
No, because this is funny, he can take a joke, and we LIKE Proctor.
not sure about that last one chief oh right your a janny you have to suck up to the bossman.
Might I suggest temp banning people that are too nice to you?
but then who would moderate the forum.
Way to go spoiling the surprise, webdev. Fucking webdevs are retarded, I swear.
more likely it's vshos fault for telling a specific time and then not contacting them when time changes.

As you can tell i'm more inclined to blame the logistical mess of vshojo then some random with one job.
Idk which is worse, that I got 43 or that I knew I was gonna get something above 40 (spoiler alert: I am probably younger than a good chunk of people in this forum lol)
i did the test out of curiosity. Yeah this is definitely trustworthy i sure can judge someones mental acuity on how interested they are in a new iphone or what brand of ice cream they buy. Cheri may or may not be autistic but after doing the test a few times it seems to relate more engaged answers to autism. which only indicates they are an excitable person who vomit their emotions onto others.when i picked the most reserved answers my score increased.
literally WHO!?
but yeah holy fuck how can you go from an unique design to generic highschooler design, that's up there along with yuri on terrible redesigns. I still hope sayu might end up in phase3 she might vibe well with the rest of the sadgirls.
Twitch person reminder if you dunno who they are it's probably a twitch user. Now the idiots screaming Nina aginst ALL EVIDENCE can fuck off into a ditch i'm ecstatic she literally quit because she doesin't want to vtube anymore guys take a hint.
DEV_IS? I liked Developers Inteligent Systems but they are not that for sure,i also liked International Speakers but what the hell does "DEV" Means? DEVICE doesnt give me a clue what are they some Gacha game? Holo always confuse me with their naming sense.
If i had to guess DEV mean either Development or similar. Given it's a new wave of SOMETHING and with no explanation of what it is it might have something to do with creating or producing their own video games it might even have to do with Holoearth. I would not be surprised that Cover noticed all the praise the fan games get (we know they talk to kayyu sometimes) as well as games from other branches and thought "hey can we get some of that action"

Imagine if holoive merch now includes a tiny 5$ video game.
#hololiveDEV_IS
Nigga come on.Turn on your brain
Also this looks like some Edgy song to me
View attachment 43192
nah that's a typical romance song
I feel bad for Snuffy tbh she's been friends with them forever what's with the cold shoulder?
i mean there are plenty of reasons not to not everyone wants to even when they were the hot new thing. also fuck you for making me defend orbiters.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Just saw this short from our favorite seiso bear

:irysisadork::irysisadork::irysisadork:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
not sure about that last one chief oh right your a janny you have to suck up to the bossman.

but then who would moderate the forum.

more likely it's vshos fault for telling a specific time and then not contacting them when time changes.

As you can tell i'm more inclined to blame the logistical mess of vshojo then some random with one job.

i did the test out of curiosity. Yeah this is definitely trustworthy i sure can judge someones mental acuity on how interested they are in a new iphone or what brand of ice cream they buy. Cheri may or may not be autistic but after doing the test a few times it seems to relate more engaged answers to autism. which only indicates they are an excitable person who vomit their emotions onto others.when i picked the most reserved answers my score increased.

Twitch person reminder if you dunno who they are it's probably a twitch user. Now the idiots screaming Nina aginst ALL EVIDENCE can fuck off into a ditch i'm ecstatic she literally quit because she doesin't want to vtube anymore guys take a hint.

If i had to guess DEV mean either Development or similar. Given it's a new wave of SOMETHING and with no explanation of what it is it might have something to do with creating or producing their own video games it might even have to do with Holoearth. I would not be surprised that Cover noticed all the praise the fan games get (we know they talk to kayyu sometimes) as well as games from other branches and thought "hey can we get some of that action"

Imagine if holoive merch now includes a tiny 5$ video game.

nah that's a typical romance song

i mean there are plenty of reasons not to not everyone wants to even when they were the hot new thing. also fuck you for making me defend orbiters.
But Snuffy DOES want on she's expressed her confusion at nit being in on her discord to chat atleast from the screen shots I've seen. She's been friends with them with forever calling her an orbiter is dissolve to their relationship

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Iroha new outfit

Also I am pretty sure the Holostars won something for the pubg tournament
Yup - they got the chair for second place - https://item.rakuten.co.jp/etre/1235457/?s-id=wi_es2309_pc_target_2

Wtf is going on with that shirt...
foto_no_exif (2).jpg

Negzana

The Rrat

Early Adopter
This is the content I come to Namirin streams for. Listening to her watch a video with turtles humping shoes.

PekoWick

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
This is the content I come to Namirin streams for. Listening to her watch a video with turtles humping shoes.
She only called herself "IRyS" once. I'm proud of her.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
From the fox's discord, all the yiiking payed off
YIIKING_OUT_KIR.png

And from X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom