"I'm not your mama dayo!"Takane Lui

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

Please come watch the rrat (not hololive) play starfield! She is very cute and awesome, please support her!

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Funnily enough, apparently management told IRyS/Council not to curse. I am guessing it had to do with Youtube's rules regarding cursing and monetization, at the time (it has been relaxed a lot since then, but you could get a video demonitised for cursing pretty easily).
Yeah I’m pretty sure that was during the time where if youtubes bots heard a single swear word in the first 10 minutes of a stream/video it was instant demonetization.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Please come watch the rrat (not hololive) play starfield! She is very cute and awesome, please support her!

I don't know if it's just the embed or her settings but 3 minutes of watching and I'm getting a motion sickness headache. Fun.

Unsurprised it looks like Skyout in Space.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Negzana

Is Nano just bad end, 2 view pippa without the bare modicum of an audience or entertainment
Nano/Yuri is a PC member I never knew much about and I don't know if that's a good or bad thing. Seems very pitiful here. Just hope Pippa improves enough to not end up like this

MeteorImpact

...Those are not titties(Biological female).
This has to be a mixed group.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
My last post were due to me being too much in 2chan,i think almost 2 weeks of no streams are killing me.I am going to sleep.Good Night.

LAPUIROHA LOVE

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Thanks for the update, Nano.

jesus fucking christ yuri first the cursed short now this

i dare say pippers is even better than you now rather than my opinions last year holy fucking shit

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
what is it with these girls and shitty friends first it was lisa with that friend who nearly cancelled her participation to offkai because she busted her lips and now miichan
Hopefully like Lisa, Tenma ended the friendship over that bullshit.

:gunpeko::gunpeko::gunpeko::gunpeko::gunpeko::gunpeko::gunpeko::gunpeko::gunpeko::gunpeko:
I tought something important happened but it was just Groomer posting and discussion about it.
Kind of funny, or horrifying, given the Rekieta segment during today's MATI stream.

:SelenHAHAhere:

Proud of you, Lemon Woman. If her food pictures are anything to go by, she probably can.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

DEV_IS? I liked Developers Inteligent Systems but they are not that for sure,i also liked International Speakers but what the hell does "DEV" Means? DEVICE doesnt give me a clue what are they some Gacha game? Holo always confuse me with their naming sense.

Awoogers

Hopefully like Lisa, Tenma ended the friendship over that bullshit.

Kind of funny, or horrifying, given the Rekieta segment during today's MATI stream.

:SelenHAHAhere:

Proud of you, Lemon Woman. If her food pictures are anything to go by, she probably can.

one thing i really like about lemon woman aside from her singing is her ability to actually cook

totally wife material

because half the fucking PC cant be trusted to the fucking kitchen let alone a fucking pan

and dont get me started on fishman jesus fuck that pasta scarred me for life

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Koyori has finished MGS1 and now is playing MGS2.

Star Spectre's Techibi is in FF7 after finishing the FFVII playthrough and wandering with her Gold Chocobo.

She's playing the original version so no Emerald and Ruby Weapons, the Supernova attack also wasn't the long drawn out summon style animation.

774inc's Suzumi Nemo will be singing at 3PM JST.

774inc's Touri Sei's current singing stream might be close to ending but she will have another stream later, starting Blue Archive playthrough at 6PM JST.

Edit: She's still going so linking the stream. Looks like it's singing and chatting.

This is probably just my schizo side, but I get the impression that being close to a million subs makes IRyS care too much about what people think, and I hope she lets loose a bit after hitting it.
Splatoon is the biggest example because she's outright stated that her main reason for not streaming it is that EN viewers don't like it (I'm pretty sure focus/concentration on gameplay rather than interaction was also mentioned but I don't remember).

So it all boils down back to my usual point; as a content creator, you can't please everyone so do what you like and the people who like watching you do it are your fans, without having to cater your content to fit their likes.

Actual TL;DR, I don't even like cussing but I NEED to see at least one unfiltered, unhinged Splatoon stream.
The Splatoon comment might be from here, when they talked about going silent during serious play which they consider a no-no for streamers.

Yesterday Re:AcT's Nekono Yukino got her new outfit.
Yukinon.png
Cute gothloli, also she can also trigger her mascot.

VSpo's Shiranami Ramune with high and low voices, starring Kaga Nazuna, Tosaki Mimi, and a cackling Hanabusa Lisa.

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

DEV_IS : Developed International Speakers :takocope:
If thats the case i hope they have a :takoesl:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Another day another VShojo member but it's not Akari

:depressedtako:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Awoogers

Another day another VShojo member but it's not Akari

:depressedtako:
yeah i was waiting to hear that voice for a long time too turns out it was geega

i like her to some extent but im still dissapointed i wont hear the OG blue woman in quite some time

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

The first and last ones seem to he m*les, at the very least.

Edit: If it isn't a new gen, my next guess is some kind of app and these are designs for them. Someone said possibly a Vocaloid-type vocalizer, which would be interesting. Or they are releasing their VTubing app for public use and these are base free models?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom