"I pulled down my pants... lol and I was kissed on the thigh by my female friends! uhuHuHUHaha"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Placeholder page for Geega, who's not part of Vshojo... yet.
Someone's got this on /vt/. Looks legit and not a honeypot.

Looks like a model redesign.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
IRyS usually doesn't stream it anymore, just joins others. Doesn't get good views with the EN audience.
yeah rin did say the splatoon doesnt quite give the numbers but she does it anyway to be happy

The Rrat

Early Adopter
yeah rin did say the splatoon doesnt quite give the numbers but she does it anyway to be happy
IRyS should look at it the same way and play with fans, tbh.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
@The Rrat Looks like it was found about 1.5 hours ago (8:30PM EST), and the secret's supposed to be revealed tomorrow about 8PM EST. Bet you the dumbass accidentally published it a day early.

Also, a closer look at the image that gives a good shot of her new design.

Negzana

1693614641012613.png

Ela's /here/?

The Rrat

Early Adopter
@The Rrat Looks like it was found about 1.5 hours ago (8:30PM EST), and the secret's supposed to be revealed tomorrow about 8PM EST. Bet you the dumbass accidentally published it a day early.

She got the typical VShojo design downgrade, looks like.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
IRyS usually doesn't stream it anymore, just joins others. Doesn't get good views with the EN audience.
This is probably just my schizo side, but I get the impression that being close to a million subs makes IRyS care too much about what people think, and I hope she lets loose a bit after hitting it.
Splatoon is the biggest example because she's outright stated that her main reason for not streaming it is that EN viewers don't like it (I'm pretty sure focus/concentration on gameplay rather than interaction was also mentioned but I don't remember).

So it all boils down back to my usual point; as a content creator, you can't please everyone so do what you like and the people who like watching you do it are your fans, without having to cater your content to fit their likes.

Actual TL;DR, I don't even like cussing but I NEED to see at least one unfiltered, unhinged Splatoon stream.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Bijou will "use [her] streaming platform" to :educateyourself: about the English language. She wants to make wholesome alternatives to unwholesome phrases. E.g. BDSM = Bijou Drinks Strawberry Milk.

People have been drawing cursed Bijou art of bald Bijou with skin flaps instead of hair. :BijouBijou:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
She got the typical VShojo design downgrade, looks like.

literally WHO!?
but yeah holy fuck how can you go from an unique design to generic highschooler design, that's up there along with yuri on terrible redesigns. I still hope sayu might end up in phase3 she might vibe well with the rest of the sadgirls.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Idk which is worse, that I got 43 or that I knew I was gonna get something above 40 (spoiler alert: I am probably younger than a good chunk of people in this forum lol)

This entire forum is a kindergarten from my perspective but it's nice to see the children learning the old ways of forums rather than them fuckin' tweeters and tiktiks.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Lines up with the design on the sticker set.

ogey_rrat

ogey
Way to go spoiling the surprise, webdev. Fucking webdevs are retarded, I swear.
Was it really much of a surprise though? She's been a Vshojo (and more specifically Zen) orbiter for ages, similar to Haruka. I think Geega still interacts with Moriko, so that should interesting, given that Moriko doesn't like coomers.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I honestly don't know which is more interesting; That everyone here speaks spanish or that everyone here is a decade away from retirement.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

100% confirmed

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

snoop_dogg_who.mp4

I honestly don't know which is more interesting; That everyone here speaks spanish or that everyone here is a decade away from retirement.
Hey, I have savings, I've probably call it quits in five years.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Geega is a friend of VShojo girls, for those asking who she is. Not a surprise at all that she is joining, she was the first guess for most people.

Actual TL;DR, I don't even like cussing but I NEED to see at least one unfiltered, unhinged Splatoon stream.
Funnily enough, apparently management told IRyS/Council not to curse. I am guessing it had to do with Youtube's rules regarding cursing and monetization, at the time (it has been relaxed a lot since then, but you could get a video demonitised for cursing pretty easily). I find it funnier to watch her silently rage until she reaches the point where she actually starts cursing, though. Like her Only Up streams.

Also, makes her Namirin streams hit a lot different when you aren't used to it as IRyS lol

Negzana

Idk which is worse, that I got 43 or that I knew I was gonna get something above 40 (spoiler alert: I am probably younger than a good chunk of people in this forum lol)

I got 35, much older than I expected but I guess it's better than associating with zoomers

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
no hablar espanol senor

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Was it really much of a surprise though? She's been a Vshojo (and more specifically Zen) orbiter for ages, similar to Haruka. I think Geega still interacts with Moriko, so that should interesting, given that Moriko doesn't like coomers.
Not even a little, but I assume they still wanted to announce it properly with all the hype they are trying to generate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom