"I'm a really good streamer to sleep with"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Good Evening:
After deliberation with the 2chan schizo that became my friend and the voices Inside his head we concluded that grooming 2views is a form of LOVE.
Thank you and Groom responsibly.

I knew you would become admin after Proctor inevitably succumbs to [Random British Event] but it's too soon for this :botanheadshake:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I find it hilarious that Gura gets super excited about debuts that she finds motivation to stream, but that particular autistic behavior gets misread as trying to strangle the babies in the crib somehow.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here's Mumei's 8½ hour Unarchived Karaoke Stream
Nanashi Mumei Ch. hololive-EN-【歌枠 UNARCHIVED ENDURANCE】2 YEARS !! Singing Every Song I've Sung...jpg
Mega Link - Nanashi Mumei - 【歌枠 UNARCHIVED ENDURANCE】2 YEARS !! Singing Every Song I've Sung in KARAOKE ! ~ #MoomIn2023-m6bmfnWMcKY
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I find it hilarious that Gura gets super excited about debuts that she finds motivation to stream, but that particular autistic behavior gets misread as trying to strangle the babies in the crib somehow.
She may have gone back to Japan and got that bad jetlag again. Either way, it is good to know her and Cover learned nothing about going radio silent.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I knew you would become admin after Proctor inevitably succumbs to [Random British Event] but it's too soon for this :botanheadshake:
Isnt up to me : Personally i think grooming isnt a form of LOVE but sadly i lost the vote count 1 to 11.Their argument were really convicing like they LOVED Koyori before she became a Holo but still that didnt change my posture.

LAPU CHAN LOVE
2CHAN HATE

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 Time
AI-RI Vibes to what I can only describe as Weeb Extraterrestrial by Katie Perry which is to say much better than that song

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
No I will not get any sleep, we got Sleepy on ooooooooo

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
If someone here goes 'fuck you proctor', I don't care because I hate everyone by default and only spare emotional investment in the opinions of people who have proved themselves capable of actual thought via extremely rigorous intellectual analysis.
Thanks man! I'm glad you don't hate me by default!

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

God's Strongest Dragoon

Funny enough, someone on /vt/ made a chart that showed Gura is seemingly always super active during all new gen debuts. Her streams/week number skyrocket every single time. Subconsciously trying to hamstring the competition?!?!
Well the whole strategy of disappearing and then only returning when you have merch to shill only works if your fans haven't moved to the next cute and dumb streamer.
:smugselen:
Thanks man! I'm glad you don't hate me by default!
Floaty girl please, he specifically mentioned you out of the blue as a schizo like a month back

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Seeing latest developments I would like to have a public message on this very forum.
*Ahem*
Don't do it, Proctor. Slavic pussy ain't worth it.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Why Bettel sounds like Metokur suddenly ?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Limkin

No particular reason. She is just cute. And probably fucked your oshi

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position