"There's no language that feels correct in my mouth"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Has...Mumei seriously been singing for over 6 hours? Jesus Christ. She's singing every fuckin' song she'd ever done in karaoke?

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
bitch go to fucking therapy jesus christ. Are bitches really incapable of logic, like the minimum? there will be obviously people who will not like your shit, that's for everything, if anything she should be worried that NO ONE is capable of telling her when her shit stinks. If you're doing things for your own enjoyment and the audience's second then you shouldn't give a fuck about what they think about but if you're doing it for the audience you should be really going down all avenues getting feedback, even the retard that has a hateboner for you can have some info. Your echo chamber of simps will always say to your face your thing is the greatest but if you were to get them drunk they will tell you all that is wrong with it.
Guess we're back to "orange woman bad" arc again?:naruhodo:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Check out Starfield launching September 5th, 2023, but if you preordered the Premium Edition, you could be playing it today at this very moment! Catch all your oshi-fucking in 16 times the detail!
Not this time, Todd
Скриншот_20230901-110519.jpg

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I recently discovered that a forum I lurk on has a fairly large vtuber thread with a couple thousand pages and few vtuber drama threads with a few hundred total pages. It's interesting to see how much of a boogeyman /vt/ and unicorns are to the people there. Anything less than total support for collabs between holomales and holofemales must be a 4chan psyop.
How much do they talk about IRyS? Is it worth it for me to sign up?

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
After almost a year, Usuwa Suu will try to finish Persona 5 Royal at 10PM JST.

It's been fun since she is a huge P3 fan and has incorporated her halloween mask from last year's group MV in her playthrough by wearing it in Palaces. Her opinion on Akechi though....

Quon Tama singing at 9PM JST.

The downsides of being Nihongo jouzu starring VSpo's Nekota Tsuna.

Somewhat relatable.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Hmm, it's always fascinating to see these small islets of the vtuber community and try to figure out which of the major branches they're descended from (Twitter, reddit, /vt/), this place seems like it was mainly populated by twitter and reddit immigrants by their culture, reminds me a bit of the resetera vtuber thread. Idk where I'd put us tbh, we're not quite /vt/ but also nowhere near reddit.
They are quite old (like, before reddit-level of old), so they aren't exactly full reddit-level tards or twitter-tards, but they too followed the trends and whole pride/woke things, so it's still a big chance that you find those kind within that place (this isn't on that forum, but they have a sister forum of sort called Sufficient Velocity, who is more stricter and iirc is known for banning the usage of word "trap", of all thing). They are rule-abiding and the place itself is too proper for forum-focused driveby (like what usually happened in homeland's vtuber thread) or outside drive-by.

That said, it can be a bit dull, and not prone to go autistic like vt or reddit.
How much do they talk about IRyS? Is it worth it for me to sign up?
pretty sure there are posters there who liked IRyS, but i don't think it's worth to sign up. The forum itself is more or less focused on other thing beyond vtubers, specifically in writing fanfic of better to average quality or discussing on whether a spaceship in sci-fi setting can be destroyed if you throw a tea cup at it with sufficient velocity. So unless you are willing to go there to see stuff beyond IRyS, i don't think it's worth it.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Wow blast from the past, I remember downloading fan-created borg cubs vs imperial stardestroyer vids from there back in the day and debating different scifi universe firepower calculations.. this board is still alive? gGd I wasted so much time back then..
Wow. A competitor to our asylum? I guess its finally time to send our secret weapon on their land. The Nolan Crush
I used to frequent it as much as the farms (so like monthly) though i thought the topics were too niche and covered by people who knew way more then me so i stuck to lurking. home to some decent fan writing (note how i'm avoiding the term fan fics here) like the trial of captain janeway (aka how violated was the prime directive during that season anyway) If the Emperor watched Text to Speech Device (where Emps and his Sons pre heresy watch Text to Speech device and are disturbed by the future) and that weird code geass story where they also have stands good site for nerd stuff not sure about things like vtubers tho.
They have a website up but I don't think anyone fully understands.: https://holizontal.hololivepro.com/

It kinda reminds me how HL Gamers was supposed to be a gamer focused gen but kinda forgotten and treated like any other gen.. my speculation is a new mix-gender Holo gen or branch focused on gaming and less on the idol stuff. So they wanna be VSPO-lite. Maybe it's related to whatever this DEV_LS thing.
I suspect it's because Fubuki is "incharge" of Gamers and if they expanded upon it would be either taxing on her or kinda rude to add randoms to her friend wave.
Hmm, it's always fascinating to see these small islets of the vtuber community and try to figure out which of the major branches they're descended from (Twitter, reddit, /vt/), this place seems like it was mainly populated by twitter and reddit immigrants by their culture, reminds me a bit of the resetera vtuber thread. Idk where I'd put us tbh, we're not quite /vt/ but also nowhere near reddit.
90% sure they are SA refugees its an older site though i would not be surprised if some newer members came from twitter reddit facebook tumblr ect.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

She is finally doing something different instead of crying she is reading anti comments and calling them out.A little bit late to do this but hey

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Namirin stream in roughly 27 hours!
And a JP stream from IRyS on some kanji meme game, I guess? Not staying up for this but I hope to see translations in the holodex chat:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
After almost a year, Usuwa Suu will try to finish Persona 5 Royal at 10PM JST.

It's been fun since she is a huge P3 fan and has incorporated her halloween mask from last year's group MV in her playthrough by wearing it in Palaces. Her opinion on Akechi though....

Quon Tama singing at 9PM JST.

The downsides of being Nihongo jouzu starring VSpo's Nekota Tsuna.

Somewhat relatable.

Suu's thumbnails are quite good if unnerving.

She is finally doing something different instead of crying she is reading anti comments and calling the out.A little bit late to do this but hey

I love it, she is putting their comments on screen and lighting them up. If only she was more mentally stable I would love for her to roast people more often as she is good at it. This feels therapeutic to me as well.

This feels like a good time to advertise for another Hololive menhera - Matsuri's Pastel Honey is still making videos

They are not doing badly but the views might be a reminder of how amazing being in Hololive is...

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

She is finally doing something different instead of crying she is reading anti comments and calling them out.A little bit late to do this but hey

Where was this energy on Holo or Vshojo? Too late to suddenly became an angry menhera.
Has...Mumei seriously been singing for over 6 hours? Jesus Christ. She's singing every fuckin' song she'd ever done in karaoke?
Yeah.

Mad Dog Apex

TowAPEX

Choco doing the medical revision with Luna AGAIN

Kid Watame with Pink woman and Orange woman

Last edited:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Namirin stream in roughly 27 hours!
And a JP stream from IRyS on some kanji meme game, I guess? Not staying up for this but I hope to see translations in the holodex chat:

Seriously woman, do you not want me to sleep this weekend? My ass already stayed up all night watching Mumei and Bae.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Subaru's taking a step into shorts by being cute with Towa.

DanishCookies

8hour Mumei Karaoke finally concludes
Hope her voice is okay after all that

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Mumei beak
1693563090993.png
(the upper lip is a triangle that juts out)

Also yay, shipping notification for what I think is my IRyS birthday merch.

Lyuu

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Seriously woman, do you not want me to sleep this weekend? My ass already stayed up all night watching Mumei and Bae.
She herself isn't sleeping and misery loves company after all.
Mumei beak
View attachment 43049
(the upper lip is a triangle that juts out)

Also yay, shipping notification for what I think is my IRyS birthday merch.
Same, expecting irys merch on monday. Can't wait.
Lucky bastards, mine only just arrived at GJs warehouse...

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Top Bottom