"My first boyfriend was from League"Enna Alouette

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Enjoy this clip of Calli railing the vampire Rissa and Tenma are thirsting over.

pink woman wasnt satisfied with cucking the deadbeats and now goes for cucking Kiara and Nerissa

Sasuga pink woman

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
That, or Device is their esports team with Izuru, Roboco, and Matsuri revealed, so far.
"Izuru" could be kanata, her color is blue and she flat af.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

It isn't, no. 3D is always gonna be cheaper than animation. Bae said a full animation MV was around 20k to 35k. Problem is, Kiara said she doesn't expect to make her money back.
On the MV directly, not likely. Making 10k off a single YT video would require a massive hit. As advertising for the rest of the album, entirely possible to make money off of it.

Random aside, is Mori the only one to do the Vinyl release and make stupid money on it? If you do a run of 1k to 2k, you should be able to clear those and make a lot. Just a thought.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Got any more details on this chief? Where did you find this information? Was it corroborated well? Do you have the document itself?
Just repeating what not-Yugo was claiming in the part of the video I bothered watching. Sorry if that was not clear. I very much doubt that document will reach public eyes, but given what was shared by Mana on Twitter, it is possible that it really existed at one point.

Edit: here are the archived tweets from the old general topic.

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Enjoy this clip of Calli railing the vampire Rissa and Tenma are thirsting over.
>be Calli
>NTR her waifu and her waifu girlfriend on stream
>say it was the most mid fuck she ever had

Based beyond belief

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
I still believe picking OW2 was a terrible choice, a game that no one plays anymore, if this was Valo the fight would have been even with autistics like Kobo, Ollie and Laplus reinforcing Towa and Botan,
Getting Botan for that was so dumb and a waste. Why get her to play a shit game where aim barely matters and you are just shooting a wet noodle to charge your ultimate?

That's like Cover getting forced to collab with Vshojo via court order(Or else jail time for Yagoo) and he sends Gura or Pekora instead of sending the HomoStar with the least viewership.

SomeRando

WHY OF ALL PLACES WOULD YOU CHOOSE TO MOVE TO COMMIEFONIA RIE?!?!?

Archive

>barely living off being a vtuber
>fucking moves to Taxifornia

Rie you're an idiot sandwich

Idk what pippa even sees in this man, what about him makes her rabussy so frothy with mold?

He's a NEET that lives in perpetual filth and plays vidya, Pippa's a NEET that lives in perpetual filth and plays vidya. It all makes sense when you remember that. I'd also wager prior to using illegal slave labor to clean her room that Pippa's room was almost identical to his.

>be Calli
>NTR her waifu and her waifu girlfriend on stream
>say it was the most mid fuck she ever had

Based beyond belief

Pink woman...good?

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Getting Botan for that was so dumb and a waste. Why get her to play a shit game where aim barely matters and you are just shooting a wet noodle to charge your ultimate?

That's like Cover getting forced to collab with Vshojo via court order(Or else jail time for Yagoo) and he sends Gura or Pekora instead of sending the HomoStar with the least viewership.
The idea was good, the choice of game was awful

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
He's a NEET that lives in perpetual filth and plays vidya, Pippa's a NEET that lives in perpetual filth and plays vidya. It all makes sense when you remember that. I'd also wager prior to using illegal slave labor to clean her room that Pippa's room was almost identical to his.
Imagine thinking she let the maids into her stream room:BijouBijou:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Perhaps Blizzard or Microsoft asked for specific members?
The members in the Valorant stream were all perfect but then suddenly changing the direction to this is very weird.The stream was sponsored after all.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Imagine thinking she let the maids into her stream room:BijouBijou:
i sure do hope she did because god knows how many soda cans are there

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

The most valid solution for that conundrum was to mix the two teams to give the girls a fighting chance, instead they put Towa and Botan to carry hardcore that shit while Irys, Chloe and Lui were panicking and not playing like they should, funny on the Stars side the reaction to unicorns bitching was "what were you really expecting honestly?? we have the most sweatiest gamers here that you dont watch"

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I keep getting fucktons of random Holocure videos and streams recommended to me on the tube, there are so many random indies and non-vtuber let's players getting into it since the steam release, I genuinely think this game has transcended Hololive and become its own thing that a lot of people play but have no idea where it came from. Kinda reminds me of the dancing duck gif that became some big meme in leddit when normies took it and ran with it for updoots because "Haha funni gif, pls giv internet points" and A LOT of normies were gloriously gobsmacked when they saw the full version with subaru because "EW ANIMEEE IN MY PERFECT FUNNI LMAO XD MEME! REEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Calli to guest at Music Verse together with Kenmochi, and will perform later. I do not know the guy

rpr continues to tease something

WHICH ONE OF YOU YamanbaS ASKED FOR KIWI?

Reminder - Sena Bonbon traced her art for Pippa on Mother's Day, how much of an effort she is going to put in for some rando's $30?

UberSoldat

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I still believe picking OW2 was a terrible choice, a game that no one plays anymore, if this was Valo the fight would have been even with autistics like Kobo, Ollie and Laplus reinforcing Towa and Botan,
Ollie?

I mean, I know nothing about Valorant, but I know how obsessed she is with Apex, and it means absolutely nothing for her skill level.

(I'd pay to see Oga and Aqua make fucky Mario Maker levels for each other, but well... never gonna happen)
Problem is, Kiara said she doesn't expect to make her money back.
That's industry standard. Moona has said the same, for just her covers, and Matsuri's concerns about the price of covers don't inspire confidence in the financial viability of being music focussed, either.

Music projects are passion projects. The money's in the streams.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Calli to guest at Music Verse together with Kenmochi, and will perform later. I do not know the guy

rpr continues to tease something

Reminder - Sena Bonbon traced her art for Pippa on Mother's Day, how much of an effort she is going to put in for some rando's $30?

Apparently, Oda talked about Calli's song at some point:

Was gonna post it earlier, but could not find the context.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Apparently, Oda talked about Calli's song at some point:

Was gonna post it earlier, but could not find the context.

One piece fags once again in shambles that pink woman's work is actually liked by the people behind their favorite FOTM Anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom