"I'm going to stab one of you... but like in a funny way, so no one can even be mad"Rin Penrose

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Vesper freechat still has his last schedule where he disappeared during the midst of it, that will always remain as the most mysterious part of his hiatus leading to his graduation.

Whats mysterious about him not giving a fuck to even change that once he wanted out? It being amicable points even harder to them being the ones that decided to not even do a graduation stream.

I blame Mouse for this. She should have just told Asmon and his community to fuck off when they insulted everyone rather than being a unityfag and reaching out for an interview. Vtubing culture and the likes of Asmon or Hasan will not be a good influence on each other, even Twitch indie vtubing culture.
I would not group those communities at all. Asmon and his community are just the average gamerbro that lean libertarian. Hasan is a massive retard and in the extreme far left. Everyone is a nazi to his community.

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Would have been nice to the fans to have gotten a farewell stream at least, but again that's just for us the viewers. Both takeshi and the managers have to care in the first place.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
And now it begins, he's watching Vtuber history videos. Good chance we might get some tourists once they type "vtuber forum" into google.

Idk how to feel about assmongoloid, he seems to have a genuine interest in chuubas, but he has to keep making snide remarks like this:
View attachment 42884

So basically your average Twitch-streamer?
to appease his normalfag audience instead of just liking stuff and not caring what anyone thinks. In his last holocure stream he just unpromptedly goes "Which are worse vtuber fans or normal streamer fans?" and obviously his audience says vtuber fans, wow what a surprise! I feel like he's doing more of a disservice to vtubers than he thinks, sending over waves of brainless fucking tards who think "Haha weebs lame, you're all a bunch of loosers!", like liking some balding fucking ape and watching him stream himself reacting to stupid shit for 6 hours a day is any better.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Who need HoloES when you have Hakka and this dork.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Idk how to feel about assmongoloid, he seems to have a genuine interest in chuubas, but he has to keep making snide remarks like this:

to appease his normalfag audience instead of just liking stuff and not caring what anyone thinks. In his last holocure stream he just unpromptedly goes "Which are worse vtuber fans or normal streamer fans?" and obviously his audience says vtuber fans, wow what a surprise! I feel like he's doing more of a disservice to vtubers than he thinks, sending over waves of brainless fucking tards who think "Haha weebs lame, you're all a bunch of loosers!", like liking some balding fucking ape and watching him stream himself reacting to stupid shit for 6 hours a day is any better.
Ironically, he mellowed out abit when he dabbled in FFXIV and actually largely ignored his usual commenters to the point he even fought back against them. But it's pretty apparent every time he actually enjoys something (Holocure for example) he has to reel it back in because his community is what pays the bills at the end of the day.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Rie you dumb whore. You better be moving into a streamer house with some of the other Phase girls to save money or you're just a colossal retard.
The big brain move would be to move into Sakana's coffee warehouse.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
He doesn't have a geniune interest in anything. He just latches himself onto drama or any fad and gives the most braindead, half-informed commentary to appeal to lowest-common denominator. He's a bottom-feeding, leeching, mold-monster. And not one of the cute mold-monsters.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
And now it begins, he's watching Vtuber history videos. Good chance we might get some tourists once they type "vtuber forum" into google.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Kiara's MV premiered. It is pretty fun and feels a little different from Kanauru's stuff. I think she told him to keep the cameo stuff to a minimum, iirc

I like the note that the Choreo was done at Watson Studios. So, it was when Kiara was in CA last. Thus stuff really is in the pipeline for a while.

Also, at least "Pineapple" is a lot less gross than "Milkshake", but it's basically in the same space. I guess it's good Kiara isn't calling use iPods, haha.
Top tier danger avoidance.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Based Lapu chan trying to get Killed by Chocomint Lovers
Screenshot_20230831_140633.jpg

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

I enjoyed this on multiple levels

Also in glorious 16K 4K!

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Oh this is the dude who Frankenstein his model with Rikka and Izuru's base model lol
So apart from this guy, I also noticed that Aruvn did an End of a Life cover and Calli recently replied to it.
1693501282482.png

So atleast this Rimmu guy and Aruvn are potentially confirmed for Holostars EN Gen 2. Also, searching Aruvn in the /vt/ archives, I found a name called "Chimon". Aparently, this guy was part of Shxtou's group and retired in early 2022.

He still has a dedicated fanbase.

This is what I was talking about. If Cover wants Holostars to have a future as a male idol group, then they better directly start scouting people like Chimon and launch a very strong gen. So that atleast in the EN side every indie male vtuber will first think of Holostars as a career prospect just like every female vtuber thinks of Hololive.

Last edited:

httn

Hag enthusiast
My Mozzu merch arrived and i have to face the reality that i financially supported a piss drinker...

For a pallette cleanser Ami did a short ASMR stream earlier today.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

Vih

Doog

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Svarog

Saviorfag