"Read less 4chan 👍🏻"Veibae

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Christ, Lumi has been streaming for 10 hours. Just now checked in, and she's playing Genshin, but she's also doing karaoke, so it's worth it:

I really need to catch up on her vods...

The girl really does have a set of pipes.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
...Is the misspelling of Israel purposeful?
It's yuko so 50/50
WHY OF ALL PLACES WOULD YOU CHOOSE TO MOVE TO COMMIEFONIA RIE?!?!?

Archive

First Ohio, now California, we are losing more ground.
:Katta-Semetic-Content:

But also, is Katta alive!?!?

Are we gonna see another Thursday of 4 to 5 streams then nothing!?!?!

Jew doko!?!?!?

I've scoured twitter for 4 minutes and could not find the answer, only this tweet from Vesper

Katta will live forever. When Christ returns and casts Satan and his minions into the lake of fire it won't be fire there to torment them it will be Katta screaming incoherently.

Edit - butter cookies check your membership new Shiina mail drop

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

Raimi's back with more of that Pokemon fan game that had rape in it or something. She has a mold Pokemon named after Pippa too if I remember right, it's been a while.

Edit: Holy shit, I forgot she has Pokémon autism, this is great

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I'll be honest, I don't actually understand the problem. I have PC hooked up to a Samsung TV from like 10 years ago.:loading:
Not like I'm arguing, like I don't understand what it means that it has 40hz or my TV is 59.7hz. I wonder though if it's like a "does everyone see the same colors" situation where if my monitors are all crappy, is everything I ever look at online just kind of crappy and I'll never know? I guess I just need a new monitor too and I'll find out.

OMG is that a stalking joke? How INSENSITIVE! :amegunl:

If you are susceptible to motion sickness from video games, the two biggest factors are the refresh rate of the monitor, and the combination of field of view, monitor size, and viewing distance. So Shiina basically admitted to setting up the absolute worst circumstances possible with trash refresh rate, small screen size, and close viewing distance to maximize her motion sickness. All because she was too proud to go "Hey guys, my monitor exploded. My apologies, but I have to do some workarounds that might affect my streaming ability" and then sit back and rake in the free monitor fund. Which, I can understand. But goddamn, the cookies would happily donate like crazy to make sure she takes care of herself. The dingus.
WHY OF ALL PLACES WOULD YOU CHOOSE TO MOVE TO COMMIEFONIA RIE?!?!?

Archive

Shiina/Rie roomates rrat stocks on the rise! :cursedbae:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Moving into a streamer house with a bunch of other menhera women sounds like a recipe for disaster too.
Are you meaning to tell me you aren't interested in the absolute clusterfuck of Rie, Airi, Shiina, Dizzy, and Ember all living together? Bonus points if Erina, Panko, and/or Remi decide to come over to the United States like Rie did. "Phase Wars" is going to be wild this year. The weirdo lescel that is Erina isn't going to be able to control herself around Airi and there's going to be consequences.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Are you meaning to tell me you aren't interested in the absolute clusterfuck of Rie, Airi, Shiina, Dizzy, and Ember all living together? Bonus points if Erina, Panko, and/or Remi decide to come over to the United States like Rie did. "Phase Wars" is going to be wild this year. The weirdo lescel that is Erina isn't going to be able to control herself around Airi and there's going to be consequences.
Cant wait to see who is going to be the culprit of the eightuple homicide

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

God's Strongest Dragoon

Cant wait to see who is going to be the culprit of the eightuple homicide
Oh, you misunderstand. Here's a picture of Sakana explaining the rules of the Phase House

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Speaking of "Male Idols", a friend made me watch One Two Shine. Male vtubers can either go the "Bro Tubers route" with Vesper/Magni or go the idol route. But if Cover wants to go the "Male Idols route" with Holostars, then scout and hire competent people like Chimon(apparently was part of Shxtou's group) or Aruvn. Holostars EN/JP is not doing any worse than newer Niji EN/JP males (and often times better), so its not like Holostars is the worse career prospect for them. They really have to get the golden gen (possibly even bow their head and hire Mysta) and get some of the best possible choices. They already have that advantage as being perceived as the company that cares for all their talents equally (even giving 3D to 2 views like Uyu), with Niji ENs 2% merch cut drama.

This guy occasionally retweets Holostars stuff and is Regis's old friend. I don't watch male vtubers (outside of Roberu clips), how good is he for Stars EN Gen 2?

Like I posted earlier, LET THE BOYS COOK COVER!!!
Going from having his fans harass others in his company to getting harassed by others' fans in his company seems like it would be a downgrade.

Tbh, I can see Cover going hard on letting Mysta join. He has a ton of fans and they'll handle him much better than how Niji did. Also, his BFF Bettel's there.

I'm gonna share this, and add onto it - I know most of us have probably seen parts if not most of the awful Pippa/Merry stream (and his subsequent "joke" about her with the Nijis), but I personally can attest that he is probably one of the last people who should be managing a talent agency.

Merry's biggest problem, in spite of what he'd like you to believe, is his arrogance. He has an overinflated ego due to the success of his comics, and as a result has decided to do his best to protect that ego, even when people just don't like him for one reason or another. I'm really sad people don't properly document his menhera moments more often, but I don't really blame people not wanting to follow him (even if he is slightly lolcow-ish) just because his content is far too annoying to dredge through for the funny stuff.

The reality is that Merry is basically an Elon Musk - somebody who sees talented people and wants a piece of their success, and then credits it all to himself (he'll pretend like he doesn't do this, but his entire brand being named after his username is peak attention-whoring). He'll say it's because he's "such a good writer", but most of the appeal of his comics is the excellent art done by far better people than himself. And also like Elon Musk, he is really just a guy who throws money around and chases trends, while never truly having a personality of his own. This desire to be seen as one of the beautiful people is clearly expressed in him making a vtuber agency and choosing to be one of the talents himself. It's missing the point of an agency in the first place. I can only forsee this going badly, as his own desperation for validation will make him crack sooner or later.

Isn't he that danish fagget who keeps double-facing vulnerable sad women like Pippa?

He's a Danish Fäggot, that's basically the reason why he's like that.
Yeah it's notable the only actual vtuber there is Lumi his cousin btw I wonder how much she's actually the one in charge...

Lumituber is a very entertaining and cute vtuber. There's a possibility she's the one in charge.
In pipper news, she hired maids to clean her dive and somehow got weeb maids to clean her house.

So that's what's @thhrang is doing huh.

Parrot got his channel back

LET'S FUCKING GO SCHIZO SPIC PARROT!!!
Vesper is a bundle of conflicting traits. He needs and wants a structured approach to everything. Yet his first response to being placed in a structured framework is to throw it all out of the window and adopt a "fuck it we ball" attitude. I think he's a great content creator but he does not sound like someone I want to work with. For all his talk about wanting to work hard and do big things with the bros, the moment a big thing is in the work he always has an excuse for why he can't pull his weight.

I don't want to be too negative on the guy, I still follow and watch him on Randon; but over time I've started to believe he is all talk and have significantly lowered any expectations of him commiting to anything that requires actual work.

He's a socially inept menhera autist who shoved his spear inside Lando's bussy.
Are you meaning to tell me you aren't interested in the absolute clusterfuck of Rie, Airi, Shiina, Dizzy, and Ember all living together? Bonus points if Erina, Panko, and/or Remi decide to come over to the United States like Rie did. "Phase Wars" is going to be wild this year.

Oh boy, if this is what Sakana's been planning with the girls it'll just blow up in his face. Nothing more crazy than sexless menhera girls living together.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I have learned 3 things from this forum:
  1. I am more normal than I thought, I am not NEARLY as autistic as some of the people I've witnessed. Not in my hobbies, my profession or even some of the things I thought I was obsessed with, there is always somebody with less of a life than you.
  2. Women are not worth it, modernity has made women completely worthless and a net loss on any man's life.
  3. If you ever decide to be a content creator then be as deranged and random as possible, people seem to love overt mental illnesses. Also get rid of any shame or decency you possess, air all of your weirdo traits and flaws for the world to see; heck if you're too normal then just make shit up or exaggerate your abnormality.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Little Chiakitita gushing about her favorite games in some minutes.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
airi because she pons her way through all
Airi will accidentaly blow up the phase house after she has an accident while welding together the pondozer for her black company mission

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
DIY bear will read cool book by a guy in the woods!!!!

Anime Fan

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Top Bottom