"You know what they say, you know, uh, my name is next to the gamer word, like the the gamer word, in the dictionary"Lottie Shinju

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
She got a LG Ultragear, that is like bang for your buck ultrawide (they are all IPS with standard 140hz, looks kino)
27" is only 260$ at the newegg. She have no 260 bucks? Or mother's health payments strike so hard? Or dis she want 32" for 700?

God's Strongest Dragoon

They have had it for months, Fauna has been playing it for months. Vesper is just retarded.
Takeshi is a retard and didn't explain anything about the game's perms. Basically each of the 3 games was released under a different publisher (self-published with 3) and then they decided to gift everyone that has Hitman 3 access to all of the WoA trilogy. So they should be fine to play all the campaign levels in Hitman 3 because it is officially republished under IOI. I can get why Vesper would be confused and worried that Hitman 1 and 2 campaigns would be under Square and WB's publishing (especially with cutscenes) but by playing it through Hitman 3, they should be in the clear. It's just a super weird situation that his manager should have clarified because he had no idea and his manager was super unhelpful with the whole "lol we just have perms to Hitman 3".

Even if by some obscure rules, if Hitman 1 and Hitman 2 levels/campaigns required Square and WB's publishing approval to play, I highly doubt they would give a fuck when it isn't even being played under their games.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Permits for Stars are different unless certain cases, there was a reason that JP got some permits and EN doesnt
By his own admission, the whole perms thing was overblown and played up.

A lot of games have retarded perms associated with them, but that is the fault of the companies and usually affected the whole company. Very few games actually have separate perms for JP and EN and even less between EN branches, if any at all.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here's Kilia's Unarchived Karaoke Stream
Kilia Kurayami Ch. 【EIEN Project】-【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】Go on & cry me an- ocean.【EIEN Project】-...jpg
Mega Link - Kilia Kurayami - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】Go on & cry me an- ocean.【EIEN Project】-opHW8m3QkM8
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
27" is only 260$ at the newegg. She have no 260 bucks? Or mother's health payments strike so hard? Or dis she want 32" for 700?
Maybe she bought the My penis is THIS BIG model

2023-02-28 01.13.55 www.lg.com 4cb5899ee282.png

Attachments

• 2023-02-28 01.13.55 www.lg.com 4cb5899ee282.png
    2023-02-28 01.13.55 www.lg.com 4cb5899ee282.png
    413 KB · Views: 4

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Also, hopefully she didn't find her way into another groomer psyop with this. She seems to be really good at getting herself involved in some weird shit...
We're about to find out about a cleaning-service-based doomsday cult, aren't we?

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Takeshi is a retard and didn't explain anything about the game's perms. Basically each of the 3 games was released under a different publisher (self-published with 3) and then they decided to gift everyone that has Hitman 3 access to all of the WoA trilogy. So they should be fine to play all the campaign levels in Hitman 3 because it is officially republished under IOI. I can get why Vesper would be confused and worried that Hitman 1 and 2 campaigns would be under Square and WB's publishing (especially with cutscenes) but by playing it through Hitman 3, they should be in the clear. It's just a super weird situation that his manager should have clarified because he had no idea and his manager was super unhelpful with the whole "lol we just have perms to Hitman 3".

Even if by some obscure rules, if Hitman 1 and Hitman 2 levels/campaigns required Square and WB's publishing approval to play, I highly doubt they would give a fuck when it isn't even being played under their games.
Then ask for clarification and stop complaining? The dude spent more time pondering to himself and chat whether maybe he could play it, maybe he couldn't rather than actually asking his or another manager again.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Anyway as a side note, I appreciate that so far Menace has decent goals. Unless I missed something (or if this bites me back later). Can Cyberlive actually save Idol Corp!?!?!?!

View attachment 42810

EDIT: She has a superduper drop in her ad, oh fuck its so over
Honestly, I like when they keep their goals feasible and then expand on them. Hope she hits her goals.

I think this is up there with her spontaneous beef allergy.

The beef allergy is fine. The monitor though... borderline retarded.

You think they helped get rid of the ants or did Pippa have to hide them away to prevent them from being killed by chemical cleaners?
Pippa summons the ants like a familiar in a D&D game. Bitch pulls our her Willy Wonka tiny flute and they all come out. The Ant Piper.

Full Kirsche clip of her getting wrangled by her head mod. This stream got taken down by this drawing she made. Xyz from her mod team was nice enough to give me additional footage so that I could use this for the clip as I had only saved up the 1 minute clip I ripped from the Twitch stream directly.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

I think this is up there with her spontaneous beef allergy.

Starwoman.... :icanfixher:

@Titanosaurus answer for your oshi's crimes. Or @Ananda The Annoyer depending how spicy you're feeling about this one.

Full Kirsche clip of her getting wrangled by her head mod. This stream got taken down by this drawing she made. Xyz from her mod team was nice enough to give me additional footage so that I could use this for the clip as I had only saved up the 1 minute clip I ripped from the Twitch stream directly.

That Nym "challenger appears" cut in at 4:13 is brilliant and an accurate representation of him suddenly appearimg in that style. I don't know why it makes me laugh so hard, but goddamn good edit there man.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Then ask for clarification and stop complaining? The dude spent more time pondering to himself and chat whether maybe he could play it, maybe he couldn't rather than actually asking his or another manager again.
Pretty sure that was the exact case. He got the unhelpful answer from his manager but then he was afraid to ask again since his manager was JP and he didn't want to piss them off by asking at shit hours for JP right after he just came back from suspension. The dude stated he was afraid to piss them off and didn't want to ask about anything regarding perms again. Just an all around stupid situation. He shouldn't have streamed the game at all if he was too afraid to yab by asking them to clarify about game perms while simply playing risked causing a "lol no perms" yab in his mind.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Pretty sure that was the exact case. He got the unhelpful answer from his manager but then he was afraid to ask again since his manager was JP and he didn't want to piss them off by asking at shit hours for JP right after he just came back from suspension. The dude stated he was afraid to piss them off and didn't want to ask about anything regarding perms again. Just an all around stupid situation. He shouldn't have streamed the game at all if he was too afraid to yab by asking them to clarify about game perms while simply playing risked causing a "lol no perms" yab in his mind.
Right... so, circling back:
Vesper is just retarded.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
@Titanosaurus answer for your oshi's crimes. Or @Ananda The Annoyer depending how spicy you're feeling about this one.
I'll be honest, I don't actually understand the problem. I have PC hooked up to a Samsung TV from like 10 years ago.:loading:
Not like I'm arguing, like I don't understand what it means that it has 40hz or my TV is 59.7hz. I wonder though if it's like a "does everyone see the same colors" situation where if my monitors are all crappy, is everything I ever look at online just kind of crappy and I'll never know? I guess I just need a new monitor too and I'll find out.

OMG is that a stalking joke? How INSENSITIVE! :amegunl:

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Pina playing Metroid Prime

Ace Attorney with Shima in a hour.

Language class with Miuna and Raki from PixelLink in a 3 hours.

My job is done for today, going to sleep ^_^

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'll be honest, I don't actually understand the problem. I have PC hooked up to a Samsung TV from like 10 years ago.:loading:
Not like I'm arguing, like I don't understand what it means that it has 40hz or my TV is 59.7hz.
Holy fuck, you really are neurodivergent.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Good news everyone, wife has figured out a way to put her rival in her place
Screenshot_20230830-200740-641.png
Dos vidanya :amegunl:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Holy fuck, you really are neurodivergent.
This? This is what tipped you off to that? This is like a 3 on the Titano-meter of neurodivergency.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
WHY OF ALL PLACES WOULD YOU CHOOSE TO MOVE TO COMMIEFONIA RIE?!?!?

Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom