"My whole family god covid except me and I couldn't stream lately, sorry dayo( т т )"Amano Pikamee

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

No Name

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

As Snoop would say better than me:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Reminder that Shiori has a watchalong tonight with Little Shop of Horrors (the original, not the musical)

Place your bets on her talking about a previous run-in with Carnivorous plants during the film, or a similar story that will have people wondering how she's still alive:

Until then, Biboo thirsts for blood at the top of the hour:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

As Snoop would say better than me:

Watch them debut and then Holo comes in with a new JP gen like "Whoopsie but I'll be taking centerstage again this month".

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

I think this is up there with her spontaneous beef allergy.

Starwoman.... :icanfixher:

httn

Hag enthusiast

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

So they do have World of Assassination perms. I can hear Vesper cursing Takeshi Nopermsjin from here.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
What if she has moved to the civilised world, should be reasonably age compatible given how long she has been vtubing, likes microscopy and bugs and is a cute goth girlfriend?

Purely hypothetically, obviously. Not thinking of anyone in particular.

Also I will not accept "Don't" as an answer.
don't stick your dick in crazy repeat untill the urge has passed if the urge lasts more then an hour seek professional help or a loaded gun.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
  1. Play FFXIV
  2. Do not share 2 views.

Any more we can add to the "What We Learned at the Asylum" list?
Look i learned 3 things with my stay here.
:kirscheicfh::icanfixher:
❤️
:mikothumbsl:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I thought it was this anime and was going to call her based

She got a LG Ultragear, that is like bang for your buck ultrawide (they are all IPS with standard 140hz, looks kino)
Little shop of horrors is pretty based

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

I think this is up there with her spontaneous beef allergy.

Starwoman.... :icanfixher:

If I had a dollar for every female streamer complaining about motion sickness while playing with a 60Hz monitor and motion blur on I would have 10 dollars. Which isn't much but it is curious how frequent that is.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
So they do have World of Assassination perms. I can hear Vesper cursing Takeshi Nopermsjin from here.
They have had it for months, Fauna has been playing it for months. Vesper is just retarded.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
You guys are acting as if anyone in the asylum has a chance of beating the weakest discord moderator in a groom-off. Those dudes have more kittens than an average animal shelter.

I'm sorry you don't feel you're capable of emotionally manipulating mentally compromised women more effectively than terminally online fa‎ggots.

1. Play FFXIV
  2. Do not share 2 views.

Any more we can add to the "What We Learned at the Asylum" list?

1a) If you are Tank and she is Healer, this is ideal because it shows she wants to nurture and care for someone that always has her back and will stand in the fire for her sake. If you are both DPS it's not worth because she is combative, competitive and selfish to the point of mania to say nothing of the fatherless behaviour.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

May Allah see fit to claim your dick with a degenerative cellular disease.

TIME TO BE AN UNCONTAINED RETARD

They always have? WoA is just the title rebrand they pushed on Hitman 3.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Some Nijis playing that new Texas Chainsaw Massacre game. It looks like a carbon copy of the Friday the 13th game just with multiple killers. But I think Selen either toggled on her star eyes by accident or forgot to deactivate them.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Lia's about to play Avoiding Lee Crabb simulator.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
They have had it for months, Fauna has been playing it for months. Vesper is just retarded.
Permits for Stars are different unless certain cases, there was a reason that JP got some permits and EN doesnt

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
In pipper news, she hired maids to clean her dive and somehow got weeb maids to clean her house.

You think they helped get rid of the ants or did Pippa have to hide them away to prevent them from being killed by chemical cleaners?

Also, hopefully she didn't find her way into another groomer psyop with this. She seems to be really good at getting herself involved in some weird shit...
Anyway as a side note, I appreciate that so far Menace has decent goals. Unless I missed something (or if this bites me back later). Can Cyberlive actually save Idol Corp!?!?!?!

View attachment 42810

EDIT: She has a superduper drop in her ad, oh fuck its so over
Let's not get ahead of ourselves just yet. I think we need to be a little more realistic and shoot for her not causing shit with the other girls before we aim that high.
:smugpipi:

As for the goals, they seem tame enough....but I remember Rie's being tame until she revealed the secret stretch goals, which led us to now having the previously mentioned commissioned art of her getting plowed from behind...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom