"DO NOT remind me of my mortality, lest I remind you of yours"Lottie Shinju

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Bettel's plans for Tempus week:
"Let's just say it's gonna be very Gavis Bettel. Which I guess means it's gonna either be amazing or the worst thing ever."
:pochiidontlikeit:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Off topic, what is the loudest that Amiya Aranha has ever snorted?

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Yeah she looks average or above average at most, tall women tend to have hella legs (where most of the height is) with a comparatively shorter torso, there is no way in hell she's 7 foot or even 6 foot for that matter. I am a tall woman enjoyer so I feel betrayed. :yagoocry:
Here are some pictures and a video we could use as a reference to determine her real height

Let's be generous and assume the bed is about 24" tall. It's hard to tell where it ends because her tutu is covering up the top of the bed, but I'm going to assume it's right around the top of her thigh. By my completely half-assed calculations, that would make her about 70" tall, or 5'10" (1.78m). She's tall for a woman, but no giantess.

Looks like the sink comes up to right around her waistline, but it's hard to tell since she's standing a fair bit closer to the camera than where the sink is, so due to perspective she'd appear taller than she'd really be. Anybody more autistic than me willing to take a swing at this?

Regardless of height, she cute 😊

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
One thing ive learned with this forum is to NOT share it whenever i find a potential grooming target talented 2 views. Thanks proctor for teaching us

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Zatsudan with Nen

Deutsche memes with Airi Viridis

One thing ive learned with this forum is to NOT share it whenever i find a potential grooming target talented 2 views. Thanks proctor for teaching us
I believe that if it helps gain even one additional viewer, then the cause is worthwhile. And even if they don't remember my nickname, I don't need to, I'll still be happy for them.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
  1. Play FFXIV
  2. Do not share 2 views.

Any more we can add to the "What We Learned at the Asylum" list?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
  1. Play FFXIV
  2. Do not share 2 views.

Abort the project if she is SEA. For your own mental health

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
  1. Play FFXIV
  2. Do not share 2 views.

do not in under any circumstances go in the pippa thread when the rabbit is having a day off

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
  1. Play FFXIV
  2. Do not share 2 views.

3. Pass the toilet paper roll test before proceeding

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
God she's so fucking precious.

It just me and /MANS/ archives can correct me but does feel that since the month of graduation of Magni and Vesper,Axel rarely if ever hang with his own gen and just go full rpr hanging in events with others that are not from Cover ?

im putting my bets in Bettel leaving once his contract expire, unless Cover put the effort on them but knowing the Stars rarely get anything i will start to give reasons to the doomposters that Tempus is a failure
The timezones have always been a bit fuckywucky since Axel is a dingo. That said Vesper's activities with the other boys drastically went down after the first suspension.

I'm gonna share this, and add onto it - I know most of us have probably seen parts if not most of the awful Pippa/Merry stream (and his subsequent "joke" about her with the Nijis), but I personally can attest that he is probably one of the last people who should be managing a talent agency.

Merry's biggest problem, in spite of what he'd like you to believe, is his arrogance. He has an overinflated ego due to the success of his comics, and as a result has decided to do his best to protect that ego, even when people just don't like him for one reason or another. I'm really sad people don't properly document his menhera moments more often, but I don't really blame people not wanting to follow him (even if he is slightly lolcow-ish) just because his content is far too annoying to dredge through for the funny stuff.

The reality is that Merry is basically an Elon Musk - somebody who sees talented people and wants a piece of their success, and then credits it all to himself (he'll pretend like he doesn't do this, but his entire brand being named after his username is peak attention-whoring). He'll say it's because he's "such a good writer", but most of the appeal of his comics is the excellent art done by far better people than himself. And also like Elon Musk, he is really just a guy who throws money around and chases trends, while never truly having a personality of his own. This desire to be seen as one of the beautiful people is clearly expressed in him making a vtuber agency and choosing to be one of the talents himself. It's missing the point of an agency in the first place. I can only forsee this going badly, as his own desperation for validation will make him crack sooner or later.
While I agree with your first sentence I can't really agree with everything else. Merry is an autistic tard that will backpedal at the first sign of pushback from the community. In a way, I understand since holds a fairly favorable position with corpos like Vshojo and whatnot. Other than that you are giving him way too much credit.

I've made my peace with Bettel leaving. All of the signs are there. He was closest with Magni. They hang out constantly off stream. He rebranded his old channel to include his real name and face. He streams with the Lando crew so much that he's constantly included as one of the main boys when they talk about stuff..

Yeah man..he's out. After that first year contract is up, he's gone. The only positive is that my three favorite Tempus boys will be reunited at least..
Why would he leave if there is no problems with him double dipping with his IRL personna and his Vtuber personna. Hell, I think thats why he made an effort to distance his past life vtuber and is now doing IRL facecam shit. He can basically pull a Calli and double dip. Hang out with his old Tempus buddies as an IRL streamer and hang out with his Tempus2 buddies in Vtuber form and reap all the benefits from that. The only issue I see with this is if Cover gives him shit for it. If they do he will pick up and leave.

Small Corpo Angel Tomboy that growls doing unarchived karaoke.

Edit: Just sang Offspring

I believe that if it helps gain even one additional viewer, then the cause is worthwhile. And even if they don't remember my nickname, I don't need to, I'll still be happy for them.
Oh shit haven't seen Nen in forever.

I agree with this. When you are tiny a few extra viewers or 100 or so more views on a video means the world. That's why I shilled that Picon - Airhead cover the other day (also I love the song and the cover was really good especially for an indie)

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
  1. Play FFXIV
  2. Do not share 2 views.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The Rrat

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

If it comes to ID I forget about Zeta's existence more often than Anya's.
Girls girls, you're both forgettable.
Is that "good" tv series where Alucard fucking with men? A show so "good" it even has its own page on the lgbt wiki?:Vesper-UNHINGED:
As others have mentioned, it's just LGBT fags sperging because Alucard had a threesome with a guy and girl that are twins and the show ultimately paints that experience as a bad thing, just vampires being huge degenerates as always. The show as a whole is surprisingly well done. They race changed Isaac into being a nig and I was ready to lose my shit but they justified it by following it up with great writing by reworking his backstory.

Randon was turning into a little queen. :whatastory:
I opened the stream and was immediately greeted to 3 seconds of silence and then he says, "Fuck it, we ball". I've missed this man.
Doesn't she also hold the title for being one of the tallest female vtubers in terms of irl height. She was nearly 7 ft if im remembering correctly.
By my completely half-assed calculations, that would make her about 70" tall, or 5'10" (1.78m)
Her height is listed on the virtualyoutuber wiki as 180cm, so that sounds about right. So the whole "7ft vtuber" was probably just mixed up with the "70inch vtuber". That's still really tall for a woman.
You know I just realized this @superduper why is your Twitter pfp cropped art of you getting your back hole blown out?
She wants what she cannot have, it isn't that unusual.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
God she's so fucking precious.

The timezones have always been a bit fuckywucky since Axel is a dingo. That said Vesper's activities with the other boys drastically went down after the first suspension.

While I agree with your first sentence I can't really agree with everything else. Merry is an autistic tard that will backpedal at the first sign of pushback from the community. In a way, I understand since holds a fairly favorable position with corpos like Vshojo and whatnot. Other than that you are giving him way too much credit.

Why would he leave if there is no problems with him double dipping with his IRL personna and his Vtuber personna. Hell, I think thats why he made an effort to distance his past life vtuber and is now doing IRL facecam shit. He can basically pull a Calli and double dip. Hang out with his old Tempus buddies as an IRL streamer and hang out with his Tempus2 buddies in Vtuber form and reap all the benefits from that. The only issue I see with this is if Cover gives him shit for it. If they do he will pick up and leave.

Small Corpo Angel Tomboy that growls doing unarchived karaoke.

Oh shit haven't seen Nen in forever.

I agree with this. When you are tiny a few extra viewers or 100 or so more views on a video means the world. That's why I shilled that Picon - Airhead cover the other day (also I love the song and the cover was really good especially for an indie)

great singing voice

subbed

God's Strongest Dragoon

The Rrat

Early Adopter
As others have mentioned, it's just LGBT fags sperging because Alucard had a threesome with a guy and girl that are twins and the show ultimately paints that experience as a bad thing, just vampires being huge degenerates as always. The show as a whole is surprisingly well done. They race changed Isaac into being a nig and I was ready to lose my shit but they justified it by following it up with great writing by reworking his backstory.
Isaac was fucking boring in the original game and they turned him into an insanely more interesting character in the show. What wasn't good is what they did to Hector, who was nothing like he was in the game, but turned into a bitch. I find the CV show to be a mixed bag. I mostly enjoyed it thanks to the animation and Trevor, but the story and characterizations could have been a little better in some places.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Given how people have acted about Shiori and Kaela, this one seems to be more of a mixed bag?
:pochiidontlikeit:
To be fair if you post here you have already lost

TOTALLY not me though I am soooooooooo in on my

prison, I am in vtuber viewer jail.

Anyway as a side note, I appreciate that so far Menace has decent goals. Unless I missed something (or if this bites me back later). Can Cyberlive actually save Idol Corp!?!?!?!

constance.png

EDIT: She has a superduper drop in her ad, oh fuck its so over

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Abort the project if she is SEA. For your own mental health
What if she has moved to the civilised world, should be reasonably age compatible given how long she has been vtubing, likes microscopy and bugs and is a cute goth girlfriend?

Purely hypothetically, obviously. Not thinking of anyone in particular.

Also I will not accept "Don't" as an answer.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom