"Hug me Ina. Hug me purisu Ina!"Hoshimachi Suisei

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
To be far, being maligned by niji doesn't mean much nowadays. On another note, zaion is also close to pippa so there's a good chance she will become the first vshitshow talent she would collab with.
Okay I hate to be defending FUCKING NIJISANJI of all things... :gunpeko:
but am I the only one who's getting a bit tired of people pretending Niji is just DEAD with no redemption? I may not like Nijis, that's a given, but pretending that the company has no power or influence is nothing short of retarded. I see people saying that Niji is gonna get replaced by VSPO, Idol, Vshojo, Phase and every other 3rd place (or like 15th or so place) agency in existence. Niji has bad PR at the moment, that's a true fact that nobody can dispute, but acting like "OH THE TIME OF NIJIS IS OVER!" is just dumb. Call me Scuttle-wannabe but I think Nijis have been kicked while down enough, I find it hard to forgive the shit management has done but ALL agencies fuck up, Holo fucked up plenty in 2020 and arguably more than anyone else and they still got better, I think it's far too early to declare the tribal-wars to be a Holo all out victory (which would be an overall bad thing since monopolies never end well as i've said before).

(This isn't a callout on you personally gluten just me going off on the popular opinion)

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Okay I hate to be defending FUCKING NIJISANJI of all things...
but am I the only one who's getting a bit tired of people pretending Niji is just DEAD with no redemption? I may not like Nijis, that's a given, but pretending that the company has no power or influence is nothing short of retarded. I see people saying that Niji is gonna get replaced by VSPO, Idol, Vshojo, Phase and every other 3rd place (or like 15th or so place) agency in existence. Niji has bad PR at the moment, that's a true fact that nobody can dispute, but acting like "OH THE TIME OF NIJIS IS OVER!" is just dumb. Call me Scuttle-wannabe but I think Nijis have been kicked while down enough, I find it hard to forgive the shit management has done but ALL agencies fuck up, Holo fucked up plenty in 2020 and arguably more than anyone else and they still got better, I think it's far too early to declare the tribal-wars to be a Holo all out victory (which would be an overall bad thing since monopolies never end well as i've said before).

(This isn't a callout on you personally gluten just me going off on the popular opinion)

You are correct that Nijisanji will probably pull out of their nose dive before someone else does supplant them for real, but they haven't done it yet. In fact they still continue to fuck up, so they will still continue to be mocked. Holo fucked up a lot in the past, and still occasionally fucks up now, but those are rare now with many wins in the interim. Name one good thing Nijisnaji (the company not its members) has managed to do this year.

So for now, Niji bad

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
You are correct that Nijisanji will probably pull out of their nose dive before someone else does supplant them for real, but they haven't done it yet. In fact they still continue to fuck up, so they will still continue to be mocked. Holo fucked up a lot in the past, and still occasionally fucks up now, but those are rare now with many wins in the interim. Name one good thing Nijisnaji (the company not its members) has managed to do this year.
The existence of Salome Desuwa she is being prioritized by the company with for example:Her 3d Debut and multiple sponsors.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Who are you and what have you done with esteemed Niji and unity-hating poster, @Nenelove?

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
but am I the only one who's getting a bit tired of people pretending Niji is just DEAD with no redemption?
It's literally mostly the English community, brain damaged /vt/ users shitting up twitter/x and people who don't even watch Vtubers just jumpin on a hate train. Niji is fine, even the "bad things" weren't 100% confirmed and basically semi-context word from notorious idiots (Mysta/Millie/Finana); Realistically speaking, only NijiEN has severe issues that even pertain to the relevant viewers, and that definitely can be seen as a clash of culture (JP company vs western mind set.)

Nijisanji(especially EN) has become of the Nintendo of the Vtubing world in the west, popular to hate on even if you partake or not.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

No problem, im just a resident shit thrower/ garbage fire connoisseur. Its a good rule of thumb to not take "shade" on the internet personally, and im not going to magically start now. That being said Nij bad.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Who are you and what have you done with esteemed Niji and unity-hating poster, @Nenelove?
IT'S THE JUICE I SWEAR! I have definitely not killed the original spic Nenelove and hidden him in my basement, this is HONESTLY me.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Name one good thing Nijisnaji (the company not its members) has managed to do this year.
Shares are up almost 16%....
1693355452355.png

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Shiori in VC with public indecency woman

I've been trying to figure out what's up with Shiori's voice because it sounds so distinctive but I couldn't pin down what it reminded me of, but it just now occurred to me.

She sounds like fucking Shmorkey.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
No problem, im just a resident shit thrower/ garbage fire connoisseur. Its a good rule of thumb to not take "shade" on the internet personally, and im not going to magically start now. That being said Nij bad.
Dizzy and i were holding hands the other day in my dream.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Njisanji is there to remind us all of that classic japanese corporate mentality of "the world might burn but we are the glorious chosen descendants of the sun god, the Yamato and we are owed obedience and admiration". I have to commend them for that at least.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I've been trying to figure out what's up with Shiori's voice because it sounds so distinctive but I couldn't pin down what it reminded me of, but it just now occurred to me.

She sounds like fucking Shmorkey.
Don't put that evil on ANYONE, holy SHIT. :airidepressed:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Nijisanji(especially EN) has become of the Nintendo of the Vtubing world in the west, popular to hate on even if you partake or not.
You say this, but the Mario party game with Mumei, Kaela, IRyS, and Bae just exploded thanks to Nintendo servers.
36756-42342235dc79e8804c7137d6d2246526.png

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Oh yea, forgot I had this.

@thhrang ,care to respond to the allegations?

This is the worst thing I have ever fucking read. Whichever one of you fucking retards runs this account should feel ashamed.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom