"I've lost count of the amount of times I had to sit and listen to the people in charge at my old job [vReverie] talk shit and gossip about my friends like it was high school and then tell me I was the 'easiest to deal with' because I stopped fighting for my passions like 6 months in"Nyanami Ruru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Is vshojo trying to get itself maligned by both Holo AND Niji fans? Jesus christ they're playing with fire rn.

Bug Eater

Based on the which I assume is the next talent's mascot in this teaser, it's possible since it fits Sayu's aesthetic.
I'm pretty sure that is Melody's mascot (I guess it got demoted to carrier pigeon duties).

I think Sayu meeting Kson out of nowhere is definitely a 10/10 plot twist - the rrat will become very juicy if she announces that she's flying home over the next few days. Otherwise it seems unlikely that she would've planned to do her debut stream while on vacation in Japan (VShojo will most likely raid into the new talent's debut after their announcement, I think it's what they did for Haruka). My money's still on Nina.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Based on the which I assume is the next talent's mascot in this teaser, it's possible since it fits Sayu's aesthetic.

Oh wait no thats Melodys chat mascot actually but I can see why you'd think that

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Is vshojo trying to get itself maligned by both Holo AND Niji fans? Jesus christ they're playing with fire rn.
You say that as if they haven't been doing that all along with all the shade they have thrown at Holo and Niji even before Kson joined.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
You say that as if they haven't been doing that all along with all the shade they have thrown at Holo and Niji even before Kson joined.
IMHO Idol did it better with their INFINITE MONEY HACK but yeah TALENT FREEDOM was a thing when they just started.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
I'm pretty sure that is Melody's mascot (I guess it got demoted to carrier pigeon duties).

I think Sayu meeting Kson out of nowhere is definitely a 10/10 plot twist - the rrat will become very juicy if she announces that she's flying home over the next few days. Otherwise it seems unlikely that she would've planned to do her debut stream while on vacation in Japan (VShojo will most likely raid into the new talent's debut after their announcement, I think it's what they did for Haruka). My money's still on Nina.
Oh wait no thats Melodys chat mascot actually but I can see why you'd think that

Gonna go full hopium on Akari once again then.

1) The teaser seems to be too focused on that pillar of light (Akari)
2) The text includes "The Future" (Mirai)
3) Since it's Melody's mascot, she and Akari did share the same 3D modeler (Digitrevx)

:takocope::takocope::takocope:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Kson sould've started her own corpo but the admin work and logistics go completely against everything she stands for (not doing office work)

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Volume only works if the content is green. Yellow content I would have to pump out 10 videos to get as much views and revenue as 1 green. Additionally, there is another problem with trying to pump shit out too fast. I am not a fast editor. I could limit the editing and post the clips as raw as possible but that can fuck you over. Someone reported Raildex for reusing content or some shit and he can't monetize his channel anymore until he appeals (which can take anywhere from a few weeks to a month). This is why I try to add images, add zooms, add bgm, cut no-no words out, and whatnot. It pushes my editing time up but lowers the chance someone reports me. I am not sure if LEC works or not but he does seem to pump out content like crazy. At least one a day. Me having a full-time job prevents me from doing this.
I knew clippers were getting hit with the reused content bullshit recently and in some cases I have to agree with youtube, some niggas just straight up cut the stream raw and put it out. Don't agree with their full demonetization approach that's complete bullshit, if you find the video is reused content just lock the video not nuke the channel or at least have the decency to have an actual human(not a pajeet) to review the channel but that's asking for gold out of a turd. I heard they even want you to go to reeducation if you get a community strike or something now, like jesus christ man. I hope you turn it around man even clipping should be a valid business if there's some effort behind it.
This post made me think a bit more on that Tweet. Honestly, I am not a fan of Kson's content or decision-making skills. However, this just reminds me that she seems to be a genuinely kind person, from what we have heard from people around her, going back to her Coco days. I would not be surprised to hear Kson reached out to her after Sayu detailed what she went through. Credit where credit's due.

Kson, shine on you crazy diamond, you.
:talentfreedom:

Edit: words are hard
vshojo really is the retirement home for blacklisted chubbas, they would take anyone who has been fired from their corpo. Yuri will be next any day now I'm sure of it
:ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek:

On the chicken album, the only new songs worth a damn in my opinion are retrospective and the great wanderer, the others can just be background noise. Love rush can work as an anime opening, maybe one day chicken. Now if you could put all these people in charge of irys songs I'd be very grateful, at this point I'll take calli producing an album for irys, anything ffs :urtearingmeapart:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Now if you could put all these people in charge of irys songs I'd be very grateful, at this point I'll take calli producing an album for irys, anything ffs :urtearingmeapart:
Honestly, I do wonder what happened to IRyS originals. It has been a year since Gravity and 9 months since Moment of my life. I also feel like she stopped referring to herself as a VSinger for a while now.

Negzana

This Kaela Councilrys Collab is great, lots of funny moments, but I feel Kaela works better in a Collab with one other person. The combination of Mumei, Bae, and IRyS is a bit too overshadowing while with just another Holomem Kaela can banter around with one over

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
This Kaela Councilrys Collab is great, lots of funny moments, but I feel Kaela works better in a Collab with one other person. The combination of Mumei, Bae, and IRyS is a bit too overshadowing while with just another Holomem Kaela can banter around with one over
That and it doesn't feel like she meshes well with the three of them either (specifically all three of them together not on their own), so it feels more like a MoomBaeIrys collab with Kaela there, rather than Kaela's birthday celebration with the three of them. Still entertaining but kinda awkward.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

1000001328.jpg
Holy shit, please kick off the holy war between the cancer vShojo fans and the NijiYamanbas. Please.
Tomoe Umari will be playing some pretentious indie looking game soon

It's actually an old school JRPG in the style of Chrono Trigger. Haven't seen anything about it being pretentious in the media about it.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
To be far, being maligned by niji doesn't mean much nowadays. On another note, zaion is also close to pippa so there's a good chance she will become the first vshitshow talent she would collab with.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Honestly, I do wonder what happened to IRyS originals. It has been a year since Gravity and 9 months since Moment of my life. I also feel like she stopped referring to herself as a VSinger for a while now.

Labelling her as a VSinger was pretty dumb in the first place in this current streamer era of chuubas where any talent can release their own originals or covers. It would've made more sense if it was still the VOD era.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Shiori in VC with public indecency woman

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Oh yea, forgot I had this.

@thhrang ,care to respond to the allegations?

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular
Labelling her as a VSinger was pretty dumb in the first place
It wouldn't look nearly so dumb if they hadn't given her a whole bunch of mediocre songs to try and sell....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom