"We're going to go into the shower room with all the dead bodies... But wait a minute, that's a wooden door, I don't understand"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
You say that like Shiina and Rie haven't ofcollabed a few times and the possibility of them getting a bigger house with her isn't a possibility. :smugpipi:
They've met once and I don't think either of them could keep their mouths shut this long if that was so. I also don't think Rie would equal a bigger house, maybe the same sized place with more roomates though. They might come out ahead if they moved back to Canada together I guess.
Probably get some great menhara content if they lived together :menhera:

Last edited:

soap suds

good to know shes not playing league
I mean, she does also play League. It's mostly ARAM, but she will join a game if the others are playing it. The big League players in the branch are Enna, Kyo, and Aster while the casual players are Millie, Elira, Shu, Uki, and Zali. Nina also downloaded it so she could play with the others, she downloaded it on stream, but we haven't heard much about her playing it with them.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Ah yes, the uh....
funny windmill vtuber org

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Markiplier with Streamy award. Congrats!

Randon's spear. Looks great!

Not my find, lol

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
I personally cant wait for the autism if someone posts "Pekora says trans rights" and its deleted for being political
1693338456435.png

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Markiplier with Streamy award. Congrats!

Randon's spear. Looks great!

Not my find, lol

Looks like a Cold Steel MAA Wing spear.
I have knife autism

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm interested in how this will turn out. Specifically with how hands on they'll be with moderation. Roommate/PL posting is one I'm sure they'll remove. But how about criticism about the talents or discussion regarding recent drama? Will those be allowed to be posted or will they stomp out the rrats?
I also wonder about discussion of other corpos, will they allow the Jews to shill their shit in their platform? I can see Aviel trying.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Pippa probably does not know the invaders contracts and they are most likely forbidden from talking about their contracts, even too each other in private.
Isn't that explicitly illegal in Leafland? Plus Yuri also lives there.
Preventing employees from talking about their pay and contracts I mean.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Ah yes, the uh....
funny windmill vtuber org

Not sure what'd be better. A genuine Indian (dots) behind the avatar yelling at her cancellers for associating her culture's peaceful symbols with Nazism, or a white chick behind the avatar causing the mother of all cancellation waves.

Or a genderspecial behind the avatar immediately being applauded for leading the fight to reappropriate the swastika. That's also possible.

Horo7618

No one in particular

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
If she's such a boring person that her husband finds 2D streamers more interesting than her, and the only thing she can think up is to go to reddit and ask whether he might be attracted to children, then I don't think this marriage will last long.

Edit: The other option is that her husband is a complete weebhead; why did she marry him though?
Usual reason women marry:
Money
Status
Stole him from some other chick to prove a point
Safety because she's lazy.
good to know shes not playing league
She, Kyo and Enna plays league quite a lot from what I recall.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Isn't that explicitly illegal in Leafland? Plus Yuri also lives there.
Preventing employees from talking about their pay and contracts I mean.
That's an excellent question I have no idea :loading: I don't think any of them are employees though, but who knows. I think they would be sharing the info if they could though and they don't.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Man, I love Fauna.

My brain gets tied in knots when I associate Fauna and her (alleged) facedox with the word "sweaty toxic gamer". It's just like nature to play those kinds of sick jokes. Hell, I only believe it because I've witnessed her regress into the goblin live, otherwise I'd just be another sapling living in denial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom