"I don't have AIDS, Pippa"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I completely dropped him when that happened. Not because I care about some shitty wizard game, but because when he did that, he took away the choice from all of HoloStars. He should've just said nothing or only said he didn't like the game.
Holo wasn't gonna touch the game with a 10 ft pole anyway

Edit: HoloEN

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
While not a GOAT since we are sharing laughs here, allow me to add my personal totally not biased favorite

More girls with great laughs:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Wemi is playing blue archive and immediately concludes that arona is real
shes literally me

also her being airdropped to gehenna would make sense lorewise

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I just watched this clip of the Pippa/Fillian collab:

I timestamped where Pippa mentions: "PhaseConnect doesn't have to own your IP, we have Phase Invaders".
Doesn't this call into question how Yuri "lost" her IP/model? Does Pippa not know what she's talking about? Is she making a joke? Have the rules changed for new invaders? Did Yuri purposefully discard her old persona to make PhaseConnect look bad while rebranding? I recall some tweets from others, aimed at PC/Sakana, asking to give her model back.

Some people have theorized that Invaders might have options for signing away your model in exchange for a bigger cut or that Yuri's rebrand changed the "you keep your model" thing due to it being allegedly made with PC bucks

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Kiara album songs are out. The preview was good but the songs are so so so much better. As a whole it's both a love letter and autobiographical at the same time.

Really like Wanderer and Retrospective. I'll edit in the official links once I can access them.

edit: these are official, YT is just weird with music

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Cant believe Kaela is going to graduate after this

Captura de pantalla 2023-08-29 123430.png

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

Ensok

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

A very nice guide to the Holo+ app.Sadly it doesnt explain the levels thing.

So it's a Twitter clone but with all of the Holobronies in one place. They'll probably slowly move their announcements here. Starting your own social media app where you can post Holo-related stuff with all of the political and censorship bullshit that is happening. Good move Cover! I expect them to release this internationally soon.

httn

Hag enthusiast
While not a GOAT since we are sharing laughs here, allow me to add my personal totally not biased favorite

Cute girls laughing is the content we need.
My faves:
Korone's seagull laugh

Amiya's giggle snorts

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

BEEG Booba Fishing

Negzana

No wigger, no death flag

Also no menhera, just autism
Speaking of Autism, it's been mentioned here before but Kaela had a head injury in her childhood and had to get stitches and stuff, so that makes Kaela the second braindamaged hololiver

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Cute girls laughing is the content we need.
My faves:
Korone's seagull laugh

Amiya's giggle snorts

I like Pippa's.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Aki is using a comments display system I don't recall seeing holos use before, where the comments scroll from right to left behind her, kinda NicoNico style but integrated and behind her, rather than an overlay in front.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

The wild-card for next VShojo member no one saw coming?

Negzana

Aki is using a comments display system I don't recall seeing holos use before, where the comments scroll from right to left behind her, kinda NicoNico style but integrated and behind her, rather than an overlay in front.

Another stream I would love to watch because Aki is an oshi and I love her voice, but I don't know any Japanese (And my Kamioshi is streaming)

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I just watched this clip of the Pippa/Fillian collab:

I timestamped where Pippa mentions: "PhaseConnect doesn't have to own your IP, we have Phase Invaders".
Doesn't this call into question how Yuri "lost" her IP/model? Does Pippa not know what she's talking about? Is she making a joke? Have the rules changed for new invaders? Did Yuri purposefully discard her old persona to make PhaseConnect look bad while rebranding? I recall some tweets from others, aimed at PC/Sakana, asking to give her model back.

Some people have theorized that Invaders might have options for signing away your model in exchange for a bigger cut or that Yuri's rebrand changed the "you keep your model" thing due to it being allegedly made with PC bucks
I think Yuri getting fired out a cannon for being a stupid bitch means she doesn't keep the model, unlike if some other invader left for whatever reason as long as they did on good terms.

I could be wrong though, who knows what inhabits the fishman's psyche other than mahjong.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom