"You've got to be kidding, do you need a license to play Forza?"Usada Pekora

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
sleep tight by @koizumi_arata.jpg

*yawn*

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
YouTube killed the Parrot (possibly literally if he iss to be believed)

Nigga might actually pull the shotgun to the face strat, damn. If he does GG I suppose. If you want to be a fucking youtuber at this point you should know the absolute garbage that it is the youtube system. It sounds like he got reported multiple times and he got combo into a deletion, mumkey johnes suffered this and other niggas too. To any youtube lurker here that dabbles in youtube, even vtubers, don't fuck around. If there's something you think can get you a report remove it from the video or kill it because this will happen to you.
This is something I want to choke pippa for, the bitch is one bad day away from someone reporting her shit in a way that gets her channel killed and bye 90% of your income. People scoff at rumble but they should be at least train their audience to be open to the idea of moving platforms if shit hits the fan.

I wouldn't be surprised if Rie had similar numbers.

Any of Rie's collab streams are great and I'd say one of her strongest points as a streamer. If I were Rie, I'd try to do two collabs a week, one on her own channel and one on another person's channel outside of Phase Connect, to get more attention to herself and try to grow her audience.

lets say she mantains 500 members at a minimum of 5 bucks, after yt and fish tax she's making like 875 bucks a month without taxes. I suppose it's decent but for an italian it might be bad. If rie is around the same bracket she might do even worse since australia is such a shithole too. She needs to up her game, she got the funnies she just needs to play to her strengths that others have mentioned already.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Honestly altare has always given me duplicitous snake vibes and his faggy voice doesn't help him at all. Even if he didn't have anything to do with vespers initial suspension I blame him for everything wrong in tempus.
Also when does kiara album come out? I'm curious to see what she made, she's one of the few holos who try to make something other than generic anime shit.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
she does a lot of music but its in shitty nipspeak.

her english covers are great

That's not a cover, that's just a Rie music video edit.

Oh yeah, actually cover the song, you bing bing floatie wearin' cahnt.

famous artist pipkun

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Star Rail has better waifus, is turn based, leans much heavier into yuribaiting than fujo, story actually makes sense and has progress, and has events available at any time. If you are specifically gunning for the Honkai-style designs then it's just a better option than Genshin. Otherwise touch neither and play normal games
The ONLY ethical way to consume Mihoyo gacha garbage is via hentai, because HonkHonk Star Rail and Genshit hentai typically isn't made by Communist scum

Any dollar you spend in those godforsaken gacha nightmares goes to furthering the goals of Xi Jinping, the genocide of the Uyghurs, the pervasive surveillance state imposed upon the population of China, and most greviously of all, the black hole of cringe that is destroying the Western world: TikTok. Don't do it, son. Be like Liberty Prime and stop the Red menace.

To stay on topic, Shiori noises

Bug Eater

Not to mention that in VTA you really are there to study and do actual learning stuff as a content creator/streamer/what have you, and it has a far longer time to do before you 'graduate' and be a vtuber, and even then you still have no clue whether you could be niji or not. It's not a clear sure-way to join Nijisanji at the time, especially since people don't know if Niji still have regular typical auditions or not.

So when you really want to be a niji vtuber and don't want to go that hassle, you start looking at alternatives. Like the EN auditions.
Even in VTA it seems like they have people who get to skip the learning part, so it's basically just a waiting room for the next wave (I'm not a lore master like Scuttle but IIRC Toru and Sophia from Idios never streamed in VTA, and then there's the freak anomaly of Salome). From the little we know of Kotoka's PL I think she would probably have to go through the whole process, but given Meloco's experience she would probably be fast-tracked for the next wave.

Regarding Kotoka's stream it seems like JP viewers were mainly just worried that she was going to burn her apartment down (valid - she is retarded, after all) rather than freaking out about handcam privileges and VTA any% runs.

Negzana

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
First vtuber livestreamed suicide let's go.

famous artist pipkun

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
More Mitra more evil within in 30 minutes.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Here's some Phase Connect art from the Mahjong tournament arc. Enjoy!

Archive
Rie...

Archive

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Also karaoke with guitar.
God, if she actually did dedicated guitar streams, she would definitely draw in a crowd. As far as I know, there aren't many vtubers out there who can shred on the guitar like she has, aside from Patra. She's definitely good from the bit we've heard from her. I'd be a big fan of those streams.

As far as her gaming streams go, she's had some fun ones, like the scary game streams during Halloween, but I agree gaming streams don't generally seem to be her stronger ones.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

Raimi Ricotta is doing a zatsu about stuff, and started out with revealing she used self hypnosis to tear down her filters (or something like that, idk) so she can have more interesting streams.

Edit: Fuck, a second late, clock me. At least I did a blurb or something I guess.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Props to Irys for putting herself in the thumbnail 3 times.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Owner of perhaps the best model ever Sansin is doing a chill art stream

RiverBear

1693275635276.png

Miko and Suisei is releasing a song in connection with them being Ambassadors to Bushiroad's Weiss Schwarz' 15th Anniversary

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom