"Ooh fuck me up Motsar (Mozart)... I'm gonna drink the last bit of soup, ooh"Tenma Maemi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I cant post a single one of my twitch clips because the upload limit is so shit
PROCTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR
Upload to youtube, then link it here.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I swear to God anyone who grew up watching channel awesome stuff is doomed to forever bring it up literally all the time

It's a clusterfuck of retarded descisions over a decade of time along with a sudden rapid fall from grace that now operates on lifesupport by the owner a guy and a second guy who is staying purely to spite the first guy.

hell the majority of those who left are still reelvant. Dom is the best book review show out there that isn't a page by page breakdown (why is that way of doing things so popular?) Linkara is arguably the best comic coverage Lindsay was also huge until she committed self delete.

Hell despite being dead Spoony is still a hot topic just for being the worlds Second most publicly known LoLcow

Say what you want about CA they deserve it (all of them) it's internet history now and the day people forget it the net will be lesser for it.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
There's a rant from a redditor who claimed to be a fan of Axel, about how Vesper apparently ruined a lot of his plans and he broke down in a member stream because of it. Here's the start of thread. Maybe someone who is at least a member of Axel can confirm it? I know there was always a rrat about Vesper having a fallout with Altare, but I don't remember any with Axel.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
This woman is trying to kill me (another stream in 3 hours):

I work in 9 hours from now, I already missed a ton of sleep this week, and I don't speak JP. There's no way I'll be able to catch this live...

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
no one really watches stars, most holo fans and people who auditioned probably never watched any star aside from winning son.

I still think it was a mix of money and corpo bullshit, they had a nice group but ever since vesper told takeshi that they needed at least 5 nukes the vibe died. I think from then on vesper and magni started to look at the door but tried to maybe get a better deal to stay, maybe they even fought for the leash to be loosened but they got told to fuck off and they obliged.
I mean in almost every vesper stream I watched, the dude was "can I say this" still said it but probably kept getting nagged to keep the clean idoru image for the company but these were dudes, unless you're a raging fag like altare the core audience will laugh their ass off and keep tuning in. I watched a bit from his last stream today and while discussing time in a fantasy setting he basically said retards wouldn't get anything if it wasn't time like we know, funny bit but he'd probably get a nice vacation out of that comment in holo.:whatastory:
I honestly watched Pizza Pappa quite a bit... Until they butchered his model and turned him into just a typical Chad. :Juna-WHY:

Male :holohag::hololove:

1693216294366.png1693216264348.png

USS IOWA

There's a rant from a redditor who claimed to be a fan of Axel, about how Vesper apparently ruined a lot of his plans and he broke down in a member stream because of it. Here's the start of thread. Maybe someone who is at least a member of Axel can confirm it? I know there was always a rrat about Vesper having a fallout with Altare, but I don't remember any with Axel.
I know that Axel cried some time ago but I don't think know was the reason. I always think that Axel is just stressed out.

AmpleChip

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
I honestly watched Pizza Pappa quite a bit... Until they butchered his model and turned him into just a typical Chad. :Juna-WHY:

Male :holohag::hololove:

View attachment 42486View attachment 42485

OG Aruran was one of the best Male VTuber designs. It was such a waste that his talent decided to ditch it for the twink.

I will never understand why he did this. His brand and uniqueness, gone in an instant.

Same. But people said he's more happier with his current model.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
View attachment 42435

This is a thing for some reason...I don't think I want to know the reason, however
To bait would posters.
The only reason I think there is a possibility that she doesn't ignore it is that the person themselves, or in this case Cover, have to submit themselves as a nomination. She might be asked to do SOMETHING in regards to it by management.
Cover L, tbh.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I get it's hololive, but nothing about Judge Magni or Wheel of Tempus deserved getting banned by managers.
Ok, where's the proof this happened? I linked directly to a stream of his with him saying he curbed the content so he wasn't getting one-guy'd in chat.

Did Judge Magni get stonewalled? Because it sure doesn't sound like that.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

It's a clusterfuck of retarded descisions over a decade of time along with a sudden rapid fall from grace that now operates on lifesupport by the owner a guy and a second guy who is staying purely to spite the first guy.

hell the majority of those who left are still reelvant. Dom is the best book review show out there that isn't a page by page breakdown (why is that way of doing things so popular?) Linkara is arguably the best comic coverage Lindsay was also huge until she committed self delete.

Hell despite being dead Spoony is still a hot topic just for being the worlds Second most publicly known LoLcow

Say what you want about CA they deserve it (all of them) it's internet history now and the day people forget it the net will be lesser for it.
Poor Spoony. His health decline ruined everything for him. He's basically the progenitor of much of mid to late 2010s YT and a lot of the content we see today, including streamers.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
All of this talk about loyalty made me check the almost 2view Homostars JP and holy shit.I dont think he has a side job guys.
1693219855012.png

Almost 3 days streaming non stop and only stopped during Splash Party.
Still going

FoundrArc

I just want to know
Bijou's/Waabyuu's old FF14 character was just found: https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/25303820/
Due to how eerily comprehensive FF14 is of a character's past deeds, quite a lot of stuff is about to be discovered about what shes done in game over the years.

The logic can be found below. Be warned that the image is from the nijisister dox site, and as such may be hazardous to view directly without protective goggles.
As an FF14 autist I can at least vet that their methodology is sound.

DanishCookies

Bijou's/Waabyuu's old FF14 character was just found: https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/25303820/
Due to how eerily comprehensive FF14 is of a character's past deeds, quite a lot of stuff is about to be discovered about what shes done in game over the years.

The logic can be found below. Be warned that the image is from the nijisister dox site, and as such may be hazardous to view directly without protective goggles.
>Shiney Hiney
:SelenHAHAhere:
I'm glad she never changed

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

How the fuck do you play to that level and still only have a 2 jobs leveled? Seriously, I cannot even fathom how someone does this and not go crazy, the only fun part of this game is leveling all the jobs and gearing them, what motivates a person to focus on 2 of the most boring jobs in the entire game.

If I were a betting man I'd say that unlike Ina who is a MMO addict, Bijou got dragged into the game by her boyfriend.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

Holy fuck Nana's setup is super clean.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
All of this talk about loyalty made me check the almost 2view Homostars JP and holy shit.I dont think he has a side job guys.
View attachment 42488
Almost 3 days streaming non stop and only stopped during Splash Party.
Still going

Yeah you can use the word:Corpo Bullshit and i would understand you.But saying that Stars doesnt support you is stupid.If you really dont like it there is examples of others Stars leaving early like Kaoru and Suzaku.But why would Uyu stay if he really isnt being "supported"

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I mean, maybe that's the way to fix Vshojo - Nyanners, Silvervale and the rest of the bitches will leave one by one and get replaced by actually good and entertaining vtubers like Henyamee and Nina? At some point Hime Hajime will become the second oldest member after Ironmouse simply because Sydney forgot she's still a member.
>Fix Corpos
Nah Yamanba go lick a cock to your oligarchic overlord as he puts another batch of microplastics laced asbestos in your mouth you money lovin yankee fuck
Corpos can only be fixed by dissolution and bankruptcy.

yuckyyaki

Yabai enthusiast
Someone in this thread was wondering who the first Holo would be to play the new horror game

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Merchant Drow on NTRfriends

I was checking my clips and saw Koragi featured THIS one

KRAGGY NOOOOOOOOOOOO
1693222016093.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom