"If you are born dumb, then you will grow up dumb!"Enna Alouette

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

AmpleChip

no evidance outside of nina leaving. and given that her stated reason for leaving was impostor syndrome i doubt she would go to a new corpo.
I'm not expecting Nina to join either but it wouldn't be a surprise anymore with their bizarre track record of picking up big graduated streamers, so never say never.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Everyone check on Randon i think Ironmouse is going to troon him to get him in

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Randon taking Lando to play Barotrauma.

Decided for shits to see if I could try to dig up Vesdon's personal steam account here (Yeeticus) but there's way too many results for it to be simple. Lando's much easier though.

1693163660824.png

Interesting name you've got on your profile there, Lando. I'm sure the recent graduation of the bros must have really hurt you. To lose your oshi like that? :smugina:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Zaion mention yab

There's a bigger yab in this clip.
Damn, Kotoka not making herself look good there. Especially after the rumors about how she basically threw Zaion under the bus at the first sign of issues.
That's the most likely scenario. Well we can give this win to the Hololive Autists who are so cünny deprived that they shut down a streaming service and possibly bankrupted them. We got a 2+ hour concert for free.
Imagine not doing your due diligence for something like this. What a monumental fuck up. The IT guy in me is screaming in frustration.
So Airi streamed...this, whatever this is.

Seems like she started a stream and then forgot to turn it off. Ponwolf indeed.

She's done this before where she makes a quick Livestream to thank someone she missed from donations.
She didn't leave because of health issues.

warosu.org/vt/thread/57031950#p57037017

tl:dr, low numbers and not being allowed to do coomer asmr on her other accounts is the actual reason.
Between this and Riifu, the corpos are going to need to add "e-thot" and "Hoes Mad" clauses
no evidance outside of nina leaving. and given that her stated reason for leaving was impostor syndrome i doubt she would go to a new corpo.
At this point, I basically can't trust anything Niji talents say that could potentially look bad on their managers. I say that after stumbling on this Mysta clip yesterday.

Tl;Dr - Mysta tried to get on Trash Taste 2 times, and implies that everything was cleared on the TrashTaste side but "he can't really go into details about why I didn't go on" - outright implying that Niji management fucked him over. If Niji is so locked down they can barely even IMPLY management causes them trouble, I can't trust anything the talents say.
Any vshojo fans here who watched their concert? How was it?
1000001309.png
:smugselen:

Kalion

:)

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Decided for shits to see if I could try to dig up Vesdon's personal steam account here (Yeeticus) but there's way too many results for it to be simple. Lando's much easier though.

View attachment 42396

Interesting name you've got on your profile there, Lando. I'm sure the recent graduation of the bros must have really hurt you. To lose your oshi like that? :smugina:
Well at least they get to keep their Steam accounts i guess.
Damn, Kotoka not making herself look good there. Especially after the rumors about how she basically threw Zaion under the bus at the first sign of issues.

Imagine not doing your due diligence for something like this. What a monumental fuck up. The IT guy in me is screaming in frustration.

She's done this before where she makes a quick Livestream to thank someone she missed from donations.

Between this and Riifu, the corpos are going to need to add "e-thot" and "Hoes Mad" clauses

At this point, I basically can't trust anything Niji talents say that could potentially look bad on their managers. I say that after stumbling on this Mysta clip yesterday.

Tl;Dr - Mysta tried to get on Trash Taste 2 times, and implies that everything was cleared on the TrashTaste side but "he can't really go into details about why I didn't go on" - outright implying that Niji management fucked him over. If Niji is so locked down they can barely even IMPLY management causes them trouble, I can't trust anything the talents say.

View attachment 42395
:smugselen:

Did Niji Mngmt. try to avoid what happened when Calli appeared there?Holy fuck that moment was so funnny

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
F4gtVT_akAA2sWx

Slapping your logo in a vtuber model like that takes away so much from the effort of making it look good, I pity the designer (or not, they probably got paid really well for it).
I highly doubt she cares her dream came true and that's all that matters

🐺 Time
Airi's win and the award ceremony that followed

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I highly doubt she cares her dream came true and that's all that matters
I honestly wonder if she tried out for Hololive at any point or if she was locked into VShojo since last year. I also wonder if she could have gotten in to EN or JP, if she tried. She seems really happy now, though, so I am glad she is doing well.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Well at least they get to keep their Steam accounts i guess.

I think it's been pretty clear that the talents in Cover get to bring in their own personal accounts so long as they can keep the name under wraps, which Steam gives you pretty good options to conceal your info. If it's an existing account you're bringing in with you, putting your own money in for titles to play on stream, I don't imagine any contract could force you to relinquish it on departure. Making a whole new account on a platform though, I can see that being taken.

I'm not going to go through these some 300 Yeeticus accounts on the off chance someone as autistic as Ranper didn't conceal their name and other info. Without knowing what his steam avatar is, there's probably no way to identify which account is him unless it's not completely privated to the top.

This stream is certainly a thing though. Absolute unhinged shit, I really hope there's a vod for anyone not watching.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Is because is cheaper, they dont have to put to much effort searching for a base because they already have them, there is absolute no benefit in going into vshoujo unless you wnat a free blue checkmark
I mean that's their entire philosophy no? Grab people who are already popular and leech off of their pre-established fanbases.

In other news, witness this random redditor who posts long-ass reports on the vtuber community (that nobody reads) have a FUCKING MENTAL BREAKDOWN over the Holo concert being offered for free and Holo fixing their PR disaster in one swift move.
<WARNING> VERY SCHIZOPHRENIC RANT BELOW <WARNING>

Just a little taste if you don't like going to leddit:
schizo.png
wtf.png
wut.png
autistic.png
zuck.png

Last edited:

Not-Username

I mean that's their entire philosophy no? Grab people who are already popular and leech off of their pre-established fanbases.

In other news, witness this random redditor who posts long-ass reports on the vtuber community (that nobody reads) have a FUCKING MENTAL BREAKDOWN over the Holo concert being offered for free and Holo fixing their PR disaster in one swift move.

View attachment 42400
Circumventing natural selection was a mistake

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Anyone know who this is? Apparently they are having the shittiest week of their streaming career getting hacked and doxed and now they're giving up.

Archive

Doctor Kayfabe

I honestly wonder if she tried out for Hololive at any point or if she was locked into VShojo since last year. I also wonder if she could have gotten in to EN or JP, if she tried. She seems really happy now, though, so I am glad she is doing well.
I feel like she probably could have sailed in no problem, and Cover would have had to have known it would be a huge win to scoop her up if they could. Consequently, my money is on Kson telling her some shit about how bad and restrictive it was and pulling her into vshojo instead. I'm not going to watch her, but I'm still pleased that she's happy.

Imagine being this ass-blasted that a company you don't like is doing well, while also knowing that you don't like them specifically because they are doing well.

Last edited:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Anyone know who this is? Apparently they are having the shittiest week of their streaming career getting hacked and doxed and now they're giving up.

Archive

And nothing of value was lost.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

View attachment 42400
I am simply a too much of a failure to relate to Hololive in any meaningful way. Hololive is the popular one, they are the one who gets straight A's. They are the one who messes things up but always fixes them like Sakamoto, but you know, in a less funny way, I guess. I simply have lost all connection to Hololive as an IP.
See. the problem is that I'm not a Nijisanji fan. I'm a fan of some bizarro version of Nijisanji that doesn't actually exist. The whole blog has been hinting at this. I have simply bashed my head against the wall of reality in pursuit of some imagined version that I think is quite nice.
Holy shit.Calling him a Nijinigga its an act of mercy.

Kalion

:)
Holy shit.Calling him a Nijinigga its an act of mercy.
This poor man is projecting his own life onto anime girls and getting angry when they don't match up.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Nothing to go on but it's pretty

If I had to make a stretch tho there may be some significance to Henya writing the invitation

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Nothing to go on but it's pretty

The main silhouettes are Henya & Haruka. Could be someone they know if you take them writing the invitation literally, could be just the fact they're the most recently debuted talents. Just another pretty animation without further context yeah.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
The main silhouettes are Henya & Haruka. Could be someone they know if you take them writing the invitation literally, could be just the fact they're the most recently debuted talents. Just another pretty animation without further context yeah.
well if it was GEEGA she is not being very careful about it, she is hyping on the replies so there is high chance is not her, everything point is Nina

Top Bottom