"People who are bored and have too much money should stop opening vtuber companies"Nini Yuuna

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
vesper is supposedly black or something right?
"Spear Chucker" jokes aside, Vesper's affinity for the woods, prepping, and particular strains of gaming autism suggest he's extremely vanilla.

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
I'm in a Fauna/Shiori mood today:
Let me add this to your collection:
F4WHgGeXkAAdX-X

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
phase back bencher iori has birthday merch. there's a hat and passport/luggage tags. is this related to her at all or did fish source 2nds from one of the chinese factories?

F4ezR9LaMAALluM.jpeg

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
The horse can literally only go up

EDIT: and the vod can only go down :ironmousekek:

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Not Vesper will be simultaneously streaming on YouTube tonight for people who don't want to deal with twitch... Like me

Last edited:

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Not Vesper will be simultaneously streaming on YouTube tonight for people who don't want to deal with twitch... Like me

He shouldn't risk it or he will get banned and not be able to collab with anyone on Twitch because of their retarded rules. Most people can get away with it cause no one really cares, but it wouldn't surprise me if someone reports him.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
He shouldn't risk it or he will get banned and not be able to collab with anyone on Twitch because of their retarded rules. Most people can get away with it cause no one really cares, but it wouldn't surprise me if someone reports him.
I think that only applies if he still has Twitch partnership/affiliate status.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Cross-streaming's only forbidden for partners (and possibly affiliates, not sure on that one) as the contract has a 24-hour exclusivity clause which streaming to other platform at the same time would obviously break. His Twitch channel doesn't seem to be monetised so he'll be fine.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
I think that only applies if he still has Twitch partnership/affiliate status.
Not anymore. When they changed the rules regarding sponsorship cuts which blew up on their face they also changed the rules about partnership/affiliate status multistreaming. Now no one is allowed to do it.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
A little over an hour until Lando and Randon play Stardew Valley.

Edit: I was going to say that I wonder if he actually uses this site, since I mentioned multi-streaming last night. If he cancels and sticks to just Twitch, I guess we'll have an answer.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Why is peruvian idol playing the mahjong meme game?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
On average it was about 5 days to reach 50 pages, sometimes much shorter - I remember once it was 3 days. But with current split to Liveposting General and dedicated threads for special events I believe our speed will slow down.

The other effect of that - right now I already have about the average number of links for regular Recap, and we are just on 36th page. Maybe we can expect slower, more dense Recaps from now on, it would make sense, but it is kinda too early to judge. We also have a lot of things going on right now in the vtubing world, lol

What was it? Not available for me.

People please don't just drop random embeds without any notes on what that is, you wouldn't believe how many empty posts there are in the old thread - Twitter and YouTube both.

btw @Dazzle , Sheepsticked finally debuted as a vtuber. I was afraid Reya 🦦⚔️ (@LongLiveReya) will not play Dota 2, but it is not the case

For anyone not familiar, Sheepo is a long time Dota 2 personality, analyst, a person who sits at the table while tournaments are played. Her Liquipedia also shows that she played professionally since 2017, I had no idea
fair warning, I haven't watch her stream as a vtuber, so no idea how she is on that front

Yo what the fuck sheepsticked?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
A little over an hour until Lando and Randon play Stardew Valley.

Edit: I was going to say that I wonder if he actually uses this site, since I mentioned multi-streaming last night. If he cancels and sticks to just Twitch, I guess we'll have an answer.
Randon, if you're here, release your Google doc or no balls.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom