"It's a womb tattoo, but it wasn't my choice; I have a womb tattoo and an asshole tattoo, so I can't show you lol"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Speaking of graduates, I see some Vesties are already suffering from blue dorito withdrawals. Randon hasn't even streamed once yet and there's already dooming about how he isn't the same, poor guy.
I want to have some :optimistic: on Randon buddying up with some of the more decent twitch indies like GirlDM and have some sliver of that dynamic back but im not holding my breath untill anything actually happens ngl, if he bounces back then great, but if it not then eh, he had his chance and blew it because of menhera or some genuine hardships about being in Holo

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I want to have some :optimistic: on Randon buddying up with some of the more decent twitch indies like GirlDM and have some sliver of that dynamic back but im not holding my breath untill anything actually happens ngl, if he bounces back then great, but if it not then eh, he had his chance and blew it because of menhera or some genuine hardships about being in Holo
I'd wish if he'd collab with kirshe or any pc girl to be honest I think they could vibe well but if he ends on the vshojo side of the aisle good luck to him cause he'll have a pack of vermintide at his door in a heartbeat.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
blue dorito withdrawals.
Like 1 million people already said everywhere,the atmosphere will never be the same.But you have to be a very big femboy to miss the other homos who didnt do shit for their branch.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I'd wish if he'd collab with kirshe or any pc girl to be honest I think they could vibe well but if he ends on the vshojo side of the aisle good luck to him cause he'll have a pack of vermintide at his door in a heartbeat.
I think the day he collabs with Kirsche and he ends up coming off even a tiny bit athletic or "himbo" is the day the Proctor issues his first Asylum bounty (in minecraft)

Unless Lando made him gay, who knows

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

I think the day he collabs with Kirsche end he ends up being even a tiny bit athletic or "himbo" is the day the Proctor issues his first Asylum bounty (in minecraft)
vesper is supposedly black or something right? kirshe is a fat white girl, a match made in heaven :Vesper-UNHINGED:
poor proctor never stood a chance :toiletpaperroll:

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Monthly might be too large and there are more possibilities of missing something. I would say biweekly is nice but just wondering how fast is it on average to reach the 50 pages which was the current baseline? My rough calculation was a week at most (including LMAOOOOs though).
On average it was about 5 days to reach 50 pages, sometimes much shorter - I remember once it was 3 days. But with current split to Liveposting General and dedicated threads for special events I believe our speed will slow down.

The other effect of that - right now I already have about the average number of links for regular Recap, and we are just on 36th page. Maybe we can expect slower, more dense Recaps from now on, it would make sense, but it is kinda too early to judge. We also have a lot of things going on right now in the vtubing world, lol

What was it? Not available for me.

People please don't just drop random embeds without any notes on what that is, you wouldn't believe how many empty posts there are in the old thread - Twitter and YouTube both.

btw @Dazzle , Sheepsticked finally debuted as a vtuber. I was afraid Reya 🦦⚔️ (@LongLiveReya) will not play Dota 2, but it is not the case

For anyone not familiar, Sheepo is a long time Dota 2 personality, analyst, a person who sits at the table while tournaments are played. Her Liquipedia also shows that she played professionally since 2017, I had no idea
fair warning, I haven't watch her stream as a vtuber, so no idea how she is on that front

Fourth #

Public trademark applications for whatever ReGLOSS and hololive DEV_IS are were published around two weeks ago, suggesting that this may not have been the first time their reveals were pushed back for whatever reason.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I don't see why Holo wouldn't allow it. Kson and Coco are officially unrelated, and Coco graduated on good terms with the company officially. Why would there be an issue? :smugpipi:
Seriously though, there's no benefit in barring talents from playing, it's just stirring old drama and pettiness for no gain. Bad PR no matter how many middle managers Kson pissed off in her time.

Speaking of graduates, I see some Vesties are already suffering from blue dorito withdrawals. Randon hasn't even streamed once yet and there's already dooming about how he isn't the same, poor guy.

Edit:

Randon & Girl_DM collabed just a couple months ago. No reason to assume he wouldn't continue as he was. Just dooming. Vesper & Magni were what defined the Tempus atmosphere, not the Hololive corp they were barely allowed to interact with at all. That's not changing as indies.
You are right about him having some amazing indie buddies to collab but you will remember that most people here come from KF so the moment Randon collabs with a tranny they will start to speak up.
I dont like Takahata as a vtuber because he is too retarted but i liked their collabs.Hope to see him again but... i dont like this individual
Tranny aside this nigga is so fucking boring.

Lurker McSpic

You are right about him having some amazing indie buddies to collab but you will remember that most people here come from KF so the moment Randon collabs with a tranny they will start to speak up.
I dont like Takahata as a vtuber because he is too retarted but i liked their collabs.Hope to see him again but... i dont like this individual
Tranny aside this nigga is so fucking boring.
:kiaragodno::kiaragodno::kiaragodno::kiaragodno:
:vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit:
sometimes the corporate leash can bring out the greatness in people, we'll see what happens to vesper but I don't have high hopes now.
I cannot unsee it fellow spics :Vesper-UNHINGED:
lfdfldjglsdkg.png

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

YlAkZ02UzAWk

THE Juniper Heartstrings is playing modded Minecraft for the first time today on stream (voice still kinda sick)

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

It is a qr code lol
it had a link to this.

New Selen's outfit to match Detective Pomu. KINO.
View attachment 42196

man I too would love to joing niji where the talents who do best get outfits for days and the the rest probably get a manager once in a blue moon :ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek:
This type of approach bring resentment from the rest of the talents and that is something you don't want if you care about having a cohesive unit for the long haul, which I guess why niji does it, shotgun approach, debut 10, 3 do well and the rest don't matter.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
He already does. :duckface kronii:
vesper is supposedly black or something right? kirshe is a fat white girl, a match made in heaven :Vesper-UNHINGED:
poor proctor never stood a chance :toiletpaperroll:
:confusedshuba: whatever gave you that idea? He's asian. In fact, he looks like Lando but not a twink, I'm guessing all the bike riding helps.

Stunned But Dumb

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
She left a nonogram for the viewers to solve and ended the stream.
View attachment 42192
I was doing this in paint, and then I accidentally closed paint. Oof. Oh well, I already saw that it was a qr code, so I basically finished it already.

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
THE GREAT SAWA SAMA

will start her long awaited debut very soon.
Edit: Screenshot
Sawa Debut.png
She will also be holding a call-in stream on her kick channel afterwards
https://kick.com/sawa-sama
I'm expecting something akin to Metokur's call-in stream but with less people crying about their Internet dad leaving them.
has she been around that long? I wish I had more time in the day to watch her more cause she's hilarious but I'm curious about her lore.
She said she used to be a political commentary channel as far as I know no one has found out which one
I was discussing this with Miller back on the homelands. He thinks that she might have been a frequent guest on a channel called Scrub or Scrub For Hire during the IBS days but neither of us could find much on it, just some new channels of his and one stream he did with Mister Metokur (no Sawa). The way he described it sounded pretty much in line with how she described her old content. The only Internet Bloodsports related content I would watch was Jim or Josh back in the day so someone more familiar with that sphere would probably be able to tell you more.

I'm in a Fauna/Shiori mood today:
ceres_fauna_by_kira_yukishiro_.jpgmilk_maid_ceres_fauna_by_harayamanawari.jpggoth_fauna_by_juffles.jpgeye_by_A9.jpgshiori_novella_by_sibik.jpgeye_by_seisei.jpgswap_by_juicy_urchin.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom