"I love bald guys. If I could be reborn, I would like to look good bald. My heart skips a beat when I see a bald guy on the street"Hayama Marin

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I discovered Holo via 2snacks' eekum bokum video, but me being me I just went "wtf is this shit?" and didn't investigate any further into it (I tend to do that and always end up late to the party because of my thick-headedness). But I guess the algo caught onto it because a couple weeks later I got one of those "complete guide to (talent)" videos that were really popular at the time and that pushed my curiosity over the edge, I looked at the channel's other vids and lo and behold one of them was a "Hololive are releasing their new EN generation this Friday!" And the rest is history.
Funnily enough I fell into the hole right as the aloe drama was going down but I only learned about it later when I decided to do my reps and learn everything I could about chuubas.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
I got introduced to vtubers via videos of Kizuna AI back in 2018, though at the time I thought the whole concept of a "virtual streamer" was a gimmick since they were prerecorded.

I don't remember exactly how I fell into the rabbit hole, but I honestly think it was the vtuber thread in the homeland way back in early 2020. I clicked on it, thought it was kinda weird at first, but then I got honestly interested and now here I am, wasting my precious time on earth with you gaggle of oddballs.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

A
Third ex-Tsunderia (sort of , Maria was supposed to be in Gen4) to announce "indefinite hiatus" in less than a week, joining Hanabi and Purin.

She's declared hiatus two or three times now. And very rarely streamed when returning. But, she's a very nice and sweet girl.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I'm honestly surprised that I haven't found any YouTube videos of people playing HoloCure blind, and then checking out their favorite character's stream and their reaction to it. I say this because I genuinely want to see reactions/videos like that.

Similar to Ravenclaw reacting to Suisei's music and instantly becoming a Hoshiyomi.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
It's because her hard-working attitude is quite undeniable. One can dislike her voice, her music, or her humor, but I can't say she doesn't work her ass off every week and that's something I just naturally respect. It's no coincidence that the people who get platinum mad about her are most often than not extremely lazy faggots who can only put effort into making excuses for themselves.
you all remember the time when she released off with their heads and all of the who-vtweeters were malding about a single fucking line?

what i like about mori is per passion to music she really just want to make music that people can enjoy and how she can stick to people that she cares about

and also her talent to clap back using her songs thats just magnifico

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
I'm honestly surprised that I haven't found any YouTube videos of people playing HoloCure blind, and then checking out their favorite character's stream and their reaction to it. I say this because I genuinely want to see reactions/videos like that.

Similar to Ravenclaw reacting to Suisei's music and instantly becoming a Hoshiyomi.
There's this guy:

Vampire Survivor-like youtuber. I don't think he ever became a fan though. Just played the game and then reacted to clips chat would link him.

I haven't watched anything recent from him, so no idea if he actually end up becoming a fan or if he is playing the algorithm. He definitely did like the gameplay of HoloCure though.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
1692994504389.gif
Kirsche is currently tangenting on Chris getting off scott free for raping his mom.
1692994506734.gif

Awoogers

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Calli has to be the most controversial Holo of them all, people either like her of fucking hate her. To me she embodies the spirit of those characters that people just love to shit on but it's rarely out of genuine spite. Queen of cringe indeed.

I don't care about Calli at all, i don't find her entertaining in the slightest, most of music is annoying imo, and the only collabs with her i will watch are anniversaries and other important stuff; but she is also non-offensive (to anyone that isn't a twitter moron) and hasn't done anything truly worth hating her for (not to say she has don't anything stupid or had dumb hot takes, but not enough to earn actual malice). For me she is just there, and i will try to avoid her if i can and shut the fuck up if i can't.

>e & i in S tier

Your oshi might be a math nerd.

Shh we don't want to trigger another drive by mathing, like that one a few months ago.

I discovered Holo via 2snacks' eekum bokum video, but me being me I just went "wtf is this shit?" and didn't investigate any further into it (I tend to do that and always end up late to the party because of my thick-headedness). But I guess the algo caught onto it because a couple weeks later I got one of those "complete guide to (talent)" videos that were really popular at the time and that pushed my curiosity over the edge, I looked at the channel's other vids and lo and behold one of them was a "Hololive are releasing their new EN generation this Friday!" And the rest is history.
Funnily enough I fell into the hole right as the aloe drama was going down but I only learned about it later when I decided to do my reps and learn everything I could about chuubas.

I discovered Hololive because some drama tuber that was on my recommended (because of the kick vic stuff) made a video about twitch e-thots having a hissy fit about the shark girl earning more money than them, so i guess drama tubers are good for something occasionally.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
This performance was an emotional peak because she used her long-awaited 3D debut to perform one last time with the friends who stuck with her for so long.
>gets the first EN 3d concert way before anyone else
>opens it by singing Spiral Tones with Rikka and shouts out the Holostars afterwards
>spends half of her official 3D debut so Boogey Voxx can get a big final concert

And now I'm pretty sure that UMG is considering working with more Hololive talents because of her success, if I read Cover's recent financial statement correctly.

Awoogers

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Awoogers

Junaur is currently playing bodybag simulator:flames of rubicon and is already getting fucked by the boss

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I can't put my finger on a single video that first got me into the rabbit hole, I think I caught wind of the excitement about HoloEN on various forums and checked out the debuts. I was interested enough to keep watching the shark, and sometimes the others, but I don't think I truly dove all the way down the hole until her Karaoke where she got choked up singing I Can't Help Falling In Love With You. That was when I knew she was something special.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Miko talking about her break

Unrelated: Has Miko ever talked about her dad or that side of the family? I think I've only ever heard her tell stories about her mom and that side of the family.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
There's this guy:

Vampire Survivor-like youtuber. I don't think he ever became a fan though. Just played the game and then reacted to clips chat would link him.

I haven't watched anything recent from him, so no idea if he actually end up becoming a fan or if he is playing the algorithm. He definitely did like the gameplay of HoloCure though.

Looks like he has a few recent videos of him playing 0.6. But more importantly, he does seem to have videos where he plays a specific character for an hour or so and then watches a few clips of said character. So exactly what I was looking for. :koronehappyl:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

I hope the song is called "That 1 guy!" :smugina:

bitch go to fucking therapy

View attachment 41941Kirsche is currently tangenting on Chris getting off scott free for raping his mom.View attachment 41942
But did he really raped her or was just autistic speculation. I don't care that much and I doubt the court could prove he did it. Anyway I hope you autists at least learn from this to leave the retard alone, your constant meddling probably got a woman raped.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

I remember watching Dex's videos: https://www.youtube.com/@DexTag/videos
I know he did several hours long streams watching viewer submitted clips and really started to get into it, but I'm not sure how deep he got because I haven't been watching for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom