"I'm not a haaaaaaaaaag. I'm sophisticated! You know, just cause I don't... jus-just cause I don't watch Tiktok, just cause I spend my time on Twitter, just cause I have PLANS! You know what I think? I think this - I think this test is made for youngsters who take it to think that they're more mature than they actually are! Youngsters? Yeah! It's for like the youngsters who want to... you know the 17, 16, 18, 20's who like, who like, 'I'm so sophisticated, I'm so mature. I'm gonna take this test to show you how mature I am' and it gives you like this age and they're like 'AH! I'm so mature, I'm actually mentally 42!' AND THEN THEY GO GET GROOMED"Jelly Hoshiumi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Feels like FWMC subtly told that dude to BTFO this morning:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Do YOU think Phase Connect should go public? This guy certainly thinks so!

Archive

It's hard to see how suddenly adding a bunch of money to Phase Connect would really help the company, especially if you had to use that money to help grow the company to repay an investor. You could spend it on advertising and ramp up sub growth, like Idol, but Idol has also showed that high sub growth doesn't mean good income. You could debut several new gens or acquire other small corpos, but adding a bunch of new talents can cause a whole lot of problems. Sakana sticks the talents in the basement for several months before debut for several reasons. And the tech that PC is working on with wonders.ai doesn't seem like it's at a stage where it needs a huge investment to progress either.

Seems like a bad idea all round to me.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Does this absolute moron not grasp what a MASSIVE ORGY of free publicity making a jingle for Elon Musk would bring? You wouldn't get that much instant recognition with a 100k investment in the biggest PR firm out there. Elon would be drowned in offer instantly, and none of the applicants would feel taken advantage of.
no because richman bad.
You want to do professional work and you can't spend 100 bucks to get some decent publicity photos?
geezuz fuck this guy played with crush40? that essentially makes him fucking royalty to sonicfans.

Seems like this guys whole deal is basking in his 00.1 second of microfame and pretending that makes him relevant.

ogey_rrat

ogey

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
You probably never heard of a word called "investment". Where you spend money (or in this case do free labor) because you think there is a solid chance it will result in even bigger payout in the future. And getting your work featured on a huge stream seems like a very solid idea. It's almost like we have definitive examples, that if you are good it will serve as a massive boost to your career. If anything your point of view is hugely twisted and not in the right direction. If a 1view goes to your dm asking for free assets you have nothing to gain out of it, don't do it and instead ask for money. If you see your favorite streamer is using dova syndrome bgm, or no emotes, or crappy thumbnails - prostrate before them and ask if you can do it for free, because a couple days of work will get a ton of eyes on you and maybe their friend will commission you next time or even more people.
Hell, not like plenty of these artists don't already do this shit for "free" in the art tags and shit for fun. Might as well try and get some more recognition through a contest. While the whole "for exposure" thing is usually retarded, in this case, it's completely valid, and there's a good possibility to get good exposure. Definitely a lot more to possibly gain than you'll lose with this.

Femboy please, stop doubling down you retard...
View attachment 41929
How long till he DFEs or protects his twitter account (safespace)?
This mofo is really fucking lucky that he took that shot right as the magni and ves graduation thing happened so he mostly went under the radar, else there would've been nothing to distract people from this juicy drama and he would've gotten 10 times the pushback. Except he still might get it if he keeps stoking the flames...
:pippabrogoblin:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

>Subtly
Motherfucker got bodied, buried and cremated in the span of 20 seconds.

Negzana

Do YOU think Phase Connect should go public? This guy certainly thinks so!

Archive

Phase Connect would become more normie and lose the thing that makes it unique if it went public. It just needs to be more outgoing with its gimmick of sad girls, do more sponsorships too

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

behind their cute demeanor lies some ruthless cunt ready to tell you to kill yourself :whatastory: I like them but if they could tone down the cutesy voice like 20% I'd be there most of the time.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Phase Connect would become more normie and lose the thing that makes it unique if it went public. It just needs to be more outgoing with its gimmick of sad girls, do more sponsorships too
Only reasons to go public are to get access to more funding (not as important these days with big changes to a lot of the finance industry) and for founders/investors to cash out.

I'd expect the Fish to go public whenever it's viable, ignoring the fact that a company going public these days is an absolute nightmare for everyone involved.

ogey_rrat

ogey
crowdfunding to buy Phase connect and ban Mahjong from the company, they are already a mess, adding another addiction will only make them worse

yqv8ih.jpg

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
>watching this sonic-sperg Josh fag get bodied on xitter
>look at the side bar, see Fauna is on trending
>"Hmm, interesting, I wonder if I missed so-"

:iryswooo:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
>watching this sonic-sperg Josh fag get bodied on xitter
>look at the side bar, see Fauna is on trending
>"Hmm, interesting, I wonder if I missed so-"

:iryswooo:

Very nice art. I"ll return the favor.

Edit : lol i was looking at this artist art i i just realised its the same artist.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Only reasons to go public are to get access to more funding (not as important these days with big changes to a lot of the finance industry) and for founders/investors to cash out.

I'd expect the Fish to go public whenever it's viable, ignoring the fact that a company going public these days is an absolute nightmare for everyone involved.
You say that like he'd want to sell away ownership of his company, and like he'd want to listen to people criticize his actions or inactions every day (And unlike twitter, he's forced to listen). He doesn't need funding, and he's not particularly ambitious.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Selen, Bobon and FunFPS got it! So glad for Bobon, he historically had awful tourney luck, always getting sick and whatnot. Hope to see more Selen Bobon collabs in the future, their very first Apex one was pure gold.

GOTBB

I am watching the current "Kaela X Kronii" Rust (weird I wrote that) RAFT collab

and they are low-key a favourite duo because of how jovial with each other but also clips like this (of which they are many) that show how they actually get along.

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Hope to see more Selen Bobon collabs in the future, their very first Apex one was pure gold.
The problem is, she was only allowed to have him on her team because she convinced them he wasn't as good as his old rank because he hasn't been playing recently. But then they went and won, which kind of shoots down that argument going forwards.....

Limkin

Kronii is just grooming her future indonesian wife. Wait until Kaela moves to Canada, they start living together and start a couples channel

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Femboy please, stop doubling down you retard...
View attachment 41929
How long till he DFEs or protects his twitter account (safespace)?
This mofo is really fucking lucky that he took that shot right as the magni and ves graduation thing happened so he mostly went under the radar, else there would've been nothing to distract people from this juicy drama and he would've gotten 10 times the pushback. Except he still might get it if he keeps stoking the flames...
Uh-buh-buh-buh what about Elon??? You guys hate the heckin X CEO r-right??? They're basically le bad thing don't you hate these innocent women yet?????
:tenmakys:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom