"(Does chat creep you out?) never. Do you know how many times I had to bring up armpits before they started to ‘get it’? Their libidos are shot, I’m telling you. This is why I had to grow breasts- for their sakes"Mozumi Pichi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I just got randomly recommended this one vtuber

Anyone knows this one?
She just disappeared for 10 months and came back it seems

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I have questions for Joshua Taipaledick:
Was it worth it?
Was it worth losing your only connection to Hololive?
Was it worth looking like a :WHORE!!!: on Twitter?
Do you feel like a Big Boy right now?
I think this guy obviously thought he could employ the tactics that would work against a westoid org, he makes a stink on twatter, takes the moral highground, other retards support "The Cause" and then the company pushes their talent under the bus and caters to the 0.1% of people bitching about stuff they don't even consume.
But oh Joshie boy forgot he's dealing with a nip corpo, with an army of diehard weebs for fans who love the talent more than their own basic human rights, so he tried ye olde cancellation spell but it backfired hard on his afeminate mug, sorry bro but maybe you should go back to bitching about american politics your country has no part in.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
You want to do professional work and you can't spend 100 bucks to get some decent publicity photos?
With a face like that, I don't think any amount of professional photography will help his cause.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Femboy please, stop doubling down you retard...
1692980654660.png
How long till he DFEs or protects his twitter account (safespace)?
This mofo is really fucking lucky that he took that shot right as the magni and ves graduation thing happened so he mostly went under the radar, else there would've been nothing to distract people from this juicy drama and he would've gotten 10 times the pushback. Except he still might get it if he keeps stoking the flames...

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The shit with Joshua Taipale is frustrating because he is a talented musician. I don't like seeing people who should know better pissing away opportunities because internet high-fives are too tempting in the moment; Twitter really brings out the worst in everyone.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

With a face like that, I don't think any amount of professional photography will help his cause.
Side angle, black & white with some backlighting and his hair down. Add some down lighting and you can make most look pretty epic. But, you know, that's trying to project an image of strength, which is generally alien to these folks.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
View attachment 41929
ah the good old "but muh billionaire" the same principle apply you fucking Yamanba holy shit, no one is forcing you to do dick and A LOT MORE people would throw their hat in the ring since its a billionaire. At this point I think I'll start learning japanese to hire random asians to do what I happen to need because is very tiring having to bet people on twitter to avoid hiring fags like this.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Side angle, black & white with some backlighting and his hair down. Add some down lighting and you can make most look pretty epic. But, you know, that's trying to project an image of strength, which is generally alien to these folks.
Like he should just wear sunglasses or an eyepatch.Right now he can watch TV in another room without turning his head.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
View attachment 41929
How long till he DFEs or protects his twitter account (safespace)?
This mofo is really fucking lucky that he took that shot right as the magni and ves graduation thing happened so he mostly went under the radar, else there would've been nothing to distract people from this juicy drama and he would've gotten 10 times the pushback. Except he still might get it if he keeps stoking the flames...
Doubling down with a false equivalence. Good job.:Ame-SMELLTHEBULLSHIT:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Like he should just wear sunglasses or an eyepatch.Right now he can watch TV in another room without turning his head.
Wear an eyepatch, grow a beard, and put that hair into a ponytail. Boom, Punished "Venom" Joshua.

akari-chan

I have questions for Joshua Taipaledick:
Was it worth it?
Was it worth losing your only connection to Hololive?
Was it worth looking like a :WHORE!!!: on Twitter?
Do you feel like a Big Boy right now?
I 100% guarantee he's gonna cope and say that "it's fine" and "it doesn't matter" but we all know the true answer.
Fucking retard. That's what you get for trying to fuck with Fuwamoco.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Does this absolute moron not grasp what a MASSIVE ORGY of free publicity making a jingle for Elon Musk would bring? You wouldn't get that much instant recognition with a 100k investment in the biggest PR firm out there. Elon would be drowned in offer instantly, and none of the applicants would feel taken advantage of.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Does this absolute moron not grasp what a MASSIVE ORGY of free publicity making a jingle for Elon Musk would bring? You wouldn't get that much instant recognition with a 100k investment in the biggest PR firm out there. Elon would be drowned in offer instantly, and none of the applicants would feel taken advantage of.
Honestly this seems like the key point in this situation, this dude is mad because he feels ABOVE such things, he doesn't want the free publicity because he feels like he's already got an in with Holo and is superior to the plebs and can influence the corpo. I mean he put calli's name in his bio even though all he did was 10 seconds of instrumental for an animation, it's not like he's Fake Type or some shit. I don't think this dude would refuse Elon though, he just used him as a punching bag because that's the socially acceptable thing to do atm.

Some anons are saying this is him in the original thread about this, idk about that but whoever it is got really fucking autistic about it.
1692982046808.png

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

YlAkZ02UzAWk

Top Bottom