"Listen, lady. I've been gooning all night watching you eat a margherita pizza, from opening to closing time. This is not the time for you to start feeling embarrassed"Randon Neuring

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Honestly, I'm kind of glad She is still on vacation, because I don't know which part of Italy she is in, but these days Rome is reaching 42 degrees Celsius (107 degrees Farenheith) and she definitely does not have AC (one day she cooled herself by submerging her feet in a bucket of cold water).
The 27th is just the last day of the heat wave in Rome. So after she returns, she'll have to be patient for a little while longer.❤️

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Under my own conditions and timeline? Sure, maybe. Under Hololive's? No. Cut a check. My landlord doesn't accept rent payment in "chances."

You think coders aren't susceptible to this sort of thing? They get for exposured all the time too, and I'm sure it's only a matter of time before people start trying to replace their jobs with cheap AI too.

Well, whatever. I guess no minds will be changed here. Maybe it's just a perspective of age.
I've heard they have AI scripts for setting up simple websites it will get there one day cant wait for grey goo
On AI in general the matter of the fact is any regulation against it will only be used to her regular people.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
>Imagine throwing all of it away because you have your head up your ass
This is why you do everything in private but of course this dumb-shit needs his 5 minutes of attention.
I do hope Calli is smart enough to not follow back again so she can set a example.
"I made it sure it was 10 seconds but i worked with Mori calipope "(which in my egocentric head means cover hired me)

"Now i'm gonna use my platform to spread my retarded ideas"

"what do you mean my platform was just as small as ever what do you mean that me working in any professional capacity made my foundation even shakier then it already was what do you mean cover won't return my calls what do you mean i'm a stupid fucking hypocrite"

HOWCOULDTHISHAPPENTOME.WAV

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Bae chan won the big prize of 1m yen for the Holo Summer bingo.I dont know how much of that its in Australian Dollars.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Bae chan won the big prize of 1m yen for the Holo Summer bingo.I dont know how much of that its in Australian Dollars.

1 million yen = 10,657.60 Australian dollars = 6853 USD.
It's a voucher though so she can only use it on Holo related projects.

She is one lucky :cursedbae:.

Are they allowed to get new outfits if they decide to pay for it ?

Probably. I mean, it's Holo related. Let's just wait and see, Bae's still in shock from what has transpired.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
1 million yen = 10,657.60 Australian dollars = 6853 USD.
It's a voucher though so she can only use it on Holo related projects.

She is one lucky :cursedbae:.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
No, they are not.

The first thing she thought of was to split it (my heart), but it will likely go towards a project of hers, especially with her birthday month coming up.

Negzana

For one-off meme outfits like Ckia/baby Moona did the talents pay it for themselves under the stipulation that it can't be used often? How were they able to be used? Kaela got her new outfit just 2 months later so I wonder how that works

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Do YOU think Phase Connect should go public? This guy certainly thinks so!

Archive

crowdfunding to buy Phase connect and ban Mahjong from the company, they are already a mess, adding another addiction will only make them worse

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
Lui has drop her new cover.

Edit: A short to go with the cover

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
crowdfunding to buy Phase connect and ban Mahjong from the company, they are already a mess, adding another addiction will only make them worse
People in China jong themselves to death every day, Sakana needs to stop this before all his talents develop Jong-related DVT.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
For one-off meme outfits like Ckia/baby Moona did the talents pay it for themselves under the stipulation that it can't be used often? How were they able to be used? Kaela got her new outfit just 2 months later so I wonder how that works
One-off meme outfits they may be able to commission, not sure, sometimes fans make those. They are also heavily restricted on when they are allowed to use them.

Earlier in the event, they had some quiz sections, and one of the questions was a prediction of how a minigame the hosts would play. They had to guess how many people would successfully catchba ball. Bae was the only one who had this guess, and was correct:
20230825_083119.jpg

Proud of my doubter rat. :SelenHAHAhere:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
kronii tweet thanking us for sticking around. :kroheart:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
It's coming up pretty soon so I made a thread about the summer live:

I thought about just keeping it in the new liveposting thread but since the 4th fes thread had almost 80 pages and the EN concert thread had almost 40, I figured it was worth making.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
People in China jong themselves to death every day, Sakana needs to stop this before all his talents develop Jong-related DVT.
Inb4 Sakana loses Phase Connect in a game of mahjong to one of his talents :smugpipi:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Bug Eater

It's time for your weekly brain smoothing session with Selen, Bobon and FunFPS from XSET (Noct in shambles)

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Top Bottom