"I also love the way she gags, it's so cute! What the heck? I gag like a 50 year-old man. It's like 'blah', right? But, when like Kronii gags it's like 'hekah' . It sounds like a bird."Hakos Baelz

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Unlisted Clip uploading

I don't think she was doxxing Advent at all.

> someone who was pressured to get 10k subscribers within 3 days
I don't think this fits anyone from Advent at all? GGN twins were forced to graduate but nothing as specific as subcount was mentioned. As for who could it be, I actually do have someone in mind, Amemiya Kiki. She was indeed pressured to get 10k subs, except it most definitely wasn't within 3 days. Heard she was also a good singer which fits Shiori's description.

> someone who promotes tourism
Could also be Kimino Miya, who was bilingual and promotes tourism.

> someone who promotes water
She mentioned about cultural barrier so it was definitely not Bijou. It could be Suntory Nomu who works for Suntory, a beverage company. Also a good singer which fits Shiori's description.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

I don't think this fits anyone from Advent at all? GGN twins were forced to graduate but nothing as specific as subcount was mentioned. As for who could it be, I actually do have someone in mind, Amemiya Kiki. She was indeed pressured to get 10k subs, except it most definitely wasn't within 3 days. Heard she was also a good singer which fits Shiori's description.

She mentioned about cultural barrier so it was definitely not Bijou. It could be Suntory Nomu who works for Suntory, a beverage company. Also a good singer which fits Shiori's description.
yeah thats what i thought too suntory is a brand vtuber and is a godly singer

i do wonder if shes active still they would have probably met each other during her eileen days since mirai akari and all

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

@Scoots WOW CLICKBAIT CHANNEL? UNSUBSCRIBED HOW DARE YOU

Doctor Kayfabe

If Vshojo comes out with a Male branch I think that clip is an indication that Magmo and Gramps might make an appearance.
I think they'd probably be more well off just doing their own thing independently, but who knows? Twitch and vshojo is where vtuber relevance goes to die, but good luck to them I guess.

Kalion

:)

Miko is back from her break, and is going to study Japanese more so she'll stopped getting called part of HoloEN.
A

UberSoldat

It's time for your weekly brain smoothing session with Selen, Bobon and FunFPS from XSET (Noct in shambles)

I wish Bobon would stream more often.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
If calli decides to change her bgm intro after he tries to shit talk a holo member ill make her my oshi far a day
She changed her BGM intro!!

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
I have questions for Joshua Taipaledick:
Was it worth it?
Was it worth losing your only connection to Hololive?
Was it worth looking like a :WHORE!!!: on Twitter?
Do you feel like a Big Boy right now?

RiverBear

Nomu hasn't graduated though?
I hope not at least. I like Nomu

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Holostars rust season 2 will be starting soon, bunch of people streaming from the get-go
EN

JP

Temma also posted the updated rules for this season few days ago

Hakka is definitely the one I'll be following the most. His impromptu bard moments last season were fucking hilarious.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Welp. Calli is fucking based.
I appreciate someone making good on their bullshit bets. :SelenHAHAhere:
Well, whatever. I guess no minds will be changed here. Maybe it's just a perspective of age.
Oldfag here. Your position is still dumb IMO.

The problem is the method of soliciting is the qualifier in how all of this is judged. if Fuwamoco had reached out to a small handful of artists directly and asked for this and didn't offer to be paid, I would 100% be on board with your call of "Fuck you, pay me". However they asked for it publicly. As such, if the terms aren't good just don't fucking do it. If they get shit all for responses then we know their terms were bad and no prospective talent took the bait. However, as others have pointed out, many artists have had major projects and careers started from doing a single fanwork for one of the Hologirls. And if that chance is a good enough down-payment for an artist, they are at liberty to make that decision to contribute or not.

When you make a public call out like this you are A) shitting on the talent who are trying - with good intentions - to do a fun community event and B) Shitting on all of the artists where just that chance IS a good enough reason to contribute. You're doing yourself no favors by publicly making a stink out of this and trying to make yourself out to be some kind of hero for the poor starving artists. There are plenty of artists who work through passion alone, and shitting on their passion is never going to be a winning move for you.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

Pyhf

I have questions for Joshua Taipaledick:
Was it worth it?
Was it worth losing your only connection to Hololive?
Was it worth looking like a :WHORE!!!: on Twitter?
Do you feel like a Big Boy right now?

With the amount of replies he did on that thread trying to doubledown his stance, XTwitter will never let it slide
and he will never be able to pull a FuwaMoco and do a Misunderstanding Corner.

:NOWWELAUGH:

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
With the amount of replies he did on that thread trying to doubledown his stance, XTwitter will never let it slide
and he will never be able to pull a FuwaMoco and do a Misunderstanding Corner.

:NOWWELAUGH:
Btw he looks gay and retarded.

A
20230825_103907.jpg
20230825_104542.jpg

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

I think I found the forum title I want.

Now if only I could pay proctor using a method that didn't have my full government name attached to it.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

Negzana

Top Bottom