"I really just genuinely like chocolate bananas and wieners!!!"Oozora Subaru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Glad to see things aren't keeping him down.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Roza's community set up something for her. She is currently reacting on stream. Expecting some woman tears and wholesomeness. Posting it here and not on the Live react channel because its possibly one of those happy and heartwarming moments. Currently reading Kudoboard thing but i believe there is going to be a surprise at the end.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
I can understand a bit his beef with "free work" I've been on both sides and I get it. But fuwamoco's thing is basically a contest open to everyone and it's a perfect way to get your name out there and maybe even put your foot at the door at being part of the holoEN network of artists they have on speed dial. Sure it'd be nice if the girls put money upfront but I doubt they wouldn't give you something if they end up using your thing, after all cover is an oriental corpo. They would need to be sure you don't end up being a fag like the firewatch devs and DMCA them one day cause you had a bad dilation day. His spergout is absolutely retarded and comes off as such a diva that you shouldn't hire for anything.
They're annoyed they don't make bank creating internet things, so they get mad at people making internet things for free. Since they think it "cheapens" their work and makes it less valuable, but they can't say that because its dumb, so in this case, they've chosen the "oh companies are exploitive" angle.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Looks like the chinese giant got herself an er-hu and is playing it live now

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Oh right, I remember somewhere during the last few pages of the first thread, people were discussing about both Niji's audition form (with one suggesting to sent shit to them so the poor intern can sort it out) and the hololive audition form

Anyway, VSPO EN is dropping their audition form as well, if anyone want to take a look at it.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Followup to this prick. As per tradition, if you are being a dumbfuck to other Hololive talents, Calli will unfollow you.

Another prime example of why I fucking despise artists nowadays, entitled fags who would charge you for drawing a stick figure on a napkin or whistling while inside your house. I hope AI eventually does replace these people because fucking hell I cannot stand this crap.
Oh right, I remember somewhere during the last few pages of the first thread, people were discussing about both Niji's audition form (with one suggesting to sent shit to them so the poor intern can sort it out) and the hololive audition form

Anyway, VSPO EN is dropping their audition form as well, if anyone want to take a look at it.

Pretty much the same as the industry standard, though they do ask for your highest rank in games and what games you play (obviously FPS autism check) and they ask for 2 videos instead of one, one introduction and one showcase of ability. Singing ability is not a priority.

VSPO sounds good for gamers and people who like that sort of thing but not much else, they have basically no notoriety in the west and mostly feed off of nip FPS addiction, the vtuber thing is a gimmick for the most part, they could be fleshtubers and nothing would change since the appeal is the gaming skill.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Wow, this new doll batch looks fucking weird. I mean, the Hecate II is new, but these Scar H and KSVK designs are downgrades for sure.

Netscaper

Early Adopter

Pank is coming back on Sunday

Honestly, I'm kind of glad She is still on vacation, because I don't know which part of Italy she is in, but these days Rome is reaching 42 degrees Celsius (107 degrees Farenheith) and she definitely does not have AC (one day she cooled herself by submerging her feet in a bucket of cold water).

MeteorImpact

I can understand a bit his beef with "free work" I've been on both sides and I get it. But fuwamoco's thing is basically a contest open to everyone and it's a perfect way to get your name out there and maybe even put your foot at the door at being part of the holoEN network of artists they have on speed dial. Sure it'd be nice if the girls put money upfront but I doubt they wouldn't give you something if they end up using your thing, after all cover is an oriental corpo. They would need to be sure you don't end up being a fag like the firewatch devs and DMCA them one day cause you had a bad dilation day. His spergout is absolutely retarded and comes off as such a diva that you shouldn't hire for anything.
This reminds of the tale of Holobass.
They popped up around the start of Myth and got noticed for their holo remixes, with one of the biggest being "Pops on Rocks" with Ame.

Then they got dmca'd on Spotify because Nip Corpo autism.
Which resulted in them seething during that charity stream Ame did where she did karaoke of the above remix.
During said seething; they "joked" about striking the stream, which was for charity, because "muh copyright"
This tanked any and all goodwill the guy had, basically ending their career.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Negzana

I will be likely asleep during the splash party concert and even if I wasn't (Actually can make it it seems) its not like I can afford the tickets. Apparently Aki, Watame, and Kaela are in the concert? If a mp4 mirror of it comes out might wanna see them.

Edit: 5500 yen isn't actually that bad might catch the Sunshine concert since it has everyone I care about

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Followup to this prick. As per tradition, if you are being a dumbfuck to other Hololive talents, Calli will unfollow you.

I love how fiercely based and loyal she always shows she is and yet VT will still claim she hates Holo lol
Good job Pink woman this is a big reason why you are in my top favorite vtubers

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
This reminds of the tale of Holobass.
They popped up around the start of Myth and got noticed for their holo remixes, with one of the biggest being "Pops on Rocks" with Ame.

Then they got dmca'd on Spotify because Nip Corpo autism.
Which resulted in them seething during that charity stream Ame did where she did karaoke of the above remix.
During said seething; they "joked" about striking the stream, which was for charity, because "muh copyright"
This tanked any and all goodwill the guy had, basically ending their career.

talk about absolute retardation. He was in and the jew in him made it throw all away or he's black and can't read. They let you monetize artworks but the moment you use their voice all bets are off, everyone knows this and he still tried.
However, I think cover could at least let people use sampling for music since it's enough transformative work but at the end of the day you're at the mercy of the IP holder. Technically all game streams can be DMCA'ed but everyone involved knows you don't do that because you will kill the best free advertisement venue you can ask for, there are some retards like the firewatch devs that I mentioned before who still do it but no one big enough aside from japs will do it.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Someone might wanna archive Shioris needy streamer stream I think she just talked about Wabyuu GGN and Caitlyn (without naming them) in reference to being her oshiis
"Water Vtuber"
"Promoted tourism"
And I missed the Rissa part but I assume she said something about her too
She mentioned someone who was in "an agency that demanded 1k subscribers in two weeks" or something like that
Thanks
Unlisted Clip uploading

Last edited:

Negzana

So looking at the Sunshine vs Nighttime concerts the main draws seems to be for each:

Sunshine
-Aki
-Risu
-Suisei
-Sora
-Azki
-Kobo
-Mumei

Night
-Towa
-Korone
-Okayu
-Mori (lol)

The Nighttime has some standout performers (Korone is a solid singer and a god tier performer), but Sunshine is so absolutely stacked I might consider watching since it also has Watame and Lui and especially if it really has Kaela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom