"I'll suck you dry don't take that shit outta context"Lucy Pyre

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
the best part is now twitter lesbians will look even more retarded when they try to edit IRyS out of images because she "wasn't" part of council. 16907550733521.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Sort of makes me hope (HA) that it just lets her do what she wants more than what seemed to be standard company idol song pushing.
My cope is that she has been waiting to not be affliated with the "Project Hope" brand, anymore, and this had been in the works for a while. Now that it is done, she is gonna start releasing original songs, again.
:takocope::magnicope:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
the best part is now twitter lesbians will look even more retarded when they try to edit IRyS out of images because she "wasn't" part of council. View attachment 49545
Wait why in the fuck do they have beef with Irys even though she is probably the other more certain gay woman of HoloEN besides Kiara and Kronii?

Is it the trap thing

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Interesting that Project HOPE is officially dissolved, but not the group/name Council. They'll want to go hard on the new branding, so I wonder if they'll let 'Council' just fade into the back. (wonder if the girls will still use it or not)

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
remember when irys was a vsinger? yeah... :Vesper-UNHINGED:
I love her voice but I kinda gave up on her producing music anymore, don't even watch her anymore to be honest.

Music production is hard and expensive. It requires talents to do a lot of work which can't be livestreamed and thus monetized. Can't really blame agencies or talents who decide it's not worth the effort.

Remember how Uruka was going to release an original song every 2 months in 2023? Yeah. It would have been cool if she would have been able to stick with it but I'm not too surprised it didn't work out in retrospect.

RiverBear

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Here is some drama. No clue what it about. Figured some drama tuber will pick it up.
Since it is Fligger based I'm not going to archive either.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
My cope is that she has been waiting to not be affliated with the "Project Hope" brand, anymore, and this had been in the works for a while. Now that it is done, she is gonna start releasing original songs, again.
:takocope::magnicope:
I'll buy that cope, if only because I assume that would make her happier which would make me happy for her. Happy IRyS is a fun goofy IRyS.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
the best part is now twitter lesbians will look even more retarded when they try to edit IRyS out of images because she "wasn't" part of council. View attachment 49545
I still want to know how they cope with the fact that Kronii took IRyS to a butler cafe and tried to hide it. Not even the other way around. Unicorns in shambles because IRyS loves pretty boys that they can never hope to be like and lesbians in shambles because Kronii isn't gay at all.
:ironmousekek:

Anyway, here's some IRyS being IRyS.

EN x ID... stream entirely in Japanese
:SelenHAHAhere:

AND DUCK AND RAT LOVE

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Just continuing my hype with a Promise mashup:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Here is some drama. No clue what it about. Figured some drama tuber will pick it up.
Since it is Fligger based I'm not going to archive either.

What schizophrenic nonsense is this? Why is it in a spreadsheet? How am I supposed to comfortably read this? I guess I'm supposed to hate somebody but with "receipts" like this I can only conclude whoever they pissed off deserved it and more.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I get gens/waves are not their thing but they are going to drop them one by one every moth?
Every moth? Plural? Juniper Actias and Yuni Luna joining vshojo?

The trailer is actually a good match for a giant insect themed model with horror aspirations, too.

Would be better with the SNES version. Konami code yourself a dog referee.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I can't believe kronii killed bae :BijouBijou:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Technically she isn't.
She's part of Promise
This begs the question, does Council still exist, since Promise seems to go beyond just being a unit with the dissolution of Project Hope? Also, how long will it take for IRyS to update her Twitter and Youtube descriptions to remove "Project: Hope", considering she still hasn't updated everything to remove IRyS 1.0?

foto_no_exif (6).jpg

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
I still want to know how they cope with the fact that Kronii took IRyS to a butler cafe and tried to hide it. Not even the other way around. Unicorns in shambles because IRyS loves pretty boys that they can never hope to be like and lesbians in shambles because Kronii isn't gay at all.
I doubt they will reform their opinions. One look at Kronii's RM accounts could tell you that she would have been at most Bi considering she had openly thirsted for male anime characters and apparently Ryan Gosling. Even Kronii herself had... fujo interests.

Irys and the unicorns sounds way more entertaining though.:ironmousekek:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>mogged in tug-of-war
Holy shit you weren't kidding, she's fucking dead.
[Video using up Proctor's precious server space was here]

edit: Y'know, it might be time to sleep.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Despite what the twitter lesbians may lead you to believe, Kronii knows how to work a shaft.
Whereas Bae knows how to dive in a gap?

Top Bottom