"Unnngh.... I'm gonna... I'm gonna birth a goal now! ngggh!!!"Takanashi Kiara

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Dragoon

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Enjoy sweaty gaming Kirin having issues with meta-Melon game.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Enjoy sweaty gaming Kirin having issues with meta-Melon game.

I'm so addicted to watching vtubers play this game that I'm even watching Nijisanji.

niggaphil

Last edited:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
so Rie is currently living in Hong Kong instead of Australia, one of the worst Chink island?

additional info edit: black rainstorm is a codename used by the Hong Kong when there is a bad storm or typhoon. So on short Rie just accidentally exposed her living location
damn that's a downgrade, which going from Australia, is pretty significant

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Awoogers

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Inb4 she gets shish kebab by all of EN
Deserves it. We could've had a simple, 5 x 31 & 7 x 30 day months year, with 6 x 31 day months in leap years.

Instead we got 28/29 day February because Gaius Iulius Kronii was a superstitious fuck.

#Brutusdidnothingwrong

Awoogers

Deserves it. We could've had a simple, 5 x 31 & 7 x 30 day months year, with 6 x 31 day months in leap years.

Instead we got 28/29 day February because Gaius Iulius Kronii was a superstitious fuck.

#Brutusdidnothingwrong
Other than the Roman pantheon and how horny Caligula was to fucking Artemis he ordered his troops to stab the fucking water I don't know anything about Romans

I just think the sussus amonggus guy has a funny name

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
foto_no_exif (7).jpg

So, the Holo store removed the "Project: Hope" section and created "Promise" containing all CouncilRyS, but also left "Council" as-is. I guess there is prescedence for it with Fubuki being under Gen 1 and Gamers on the store, but still, leave it to the Japanese to do shit in the most convoluted way possible...

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Other than the Roman pantheon and how horny Caligula was to fucking Artemis he ordered his troops to stab the fucking water I don't know anything about Romans

I just think the sussus amonggus guy has a funny name
Romans were pretty cool, then they were deaded, the end.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Imagine not thinking about Rome at least once a week.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

>Be best sneke
>nervous about your 3D kickstarter
>pass days wondering if she ever is going to hit it
>hyperventilating before starting
>press start
>less than 5 minutes the entire thing was funded
>payday2 ost start to play in the distance

Holy fuck. Its at 47k.
1696835169173.png
How much is the 3D model? Shit with that money she can buy a whole fucking mocap studio.

Now is the time to do it, when they theoretically can start marketing them in 3D and possibly do a full gen live concert in the future, ala 5th gen's.
I agree with you on this. While I dont get why they are doing it in the first place, if they are going to do it, might as well do it now.

Music production is hard and expensive. It requires talents to do a lot of work which can't be livestreamed and thus monetized. Can't really blame agencies or talents who decide it's not worth the effort.

Remember how Uruka was going to release an original song every 2 months in 2023? Yeah. It would have been cool if she would have been able to stick with it but I'm not too surprised it didn't work out in retrospect.
She should've at least worked on a cover for a month. Hell for the most part Lumi has kept to doing that although I feel like she doesn't really promote it.

Follow up

Nothing we didn't already expect, but I thought I'd share anyway.

Makes sense they are hiring since they have a new wave coming. I don't think Muumi can handle 5 more girls. Talent management sounds somewhat fun until you realize that these girls are all fucking retarded and mentally ill.

Liora has been streaming for 7 hours. She was making a WarGreymon. She has also been showing most of her old figures. Some really old Nendoroids (Miku, and Sena from Haganai) plus some Queens Blade chibi figures.

1696835940657.png1696836123677.png

ClipTax. Sawa and Kirsche did a sort of collab where Kirsche hopped on while Sawa played a Spooky game (few days ago). Don't think she gets clipped that much due to her size but if I manage to catch her more often I will possibly drop more. Got another small clip from the same stream but im waiting for Youtube to uncuck it.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Makes sense they are hiring since they have a new wave coming. I don't think Muumi can handle 5 more girls. Talent management sounds somewhat fun until you realize that these girls are all fucking retarded and mentally ill.
In defense of the Phase girls, I've never heard them say anything even remotely negative about the managers except Sakana, and these days Sakana talk is all good-natured jokes at his expense.

Top Bottom