"Don't be a lesbian wwwww"Kazama Iroha

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ensok

Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular
RIP CouncilRyS? They're Promise now?!?!
Screen Shot 2023-10-08 at 11.08.11 PM.png

Negzana

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
RIP CouncilRyS? They're Promise now?!?!
View attachment 49529
They are an official unit, but IRyS and Council will still be separate gens. They did the same thing with HoloX and made them an official unit, even though it is one gen. Not sure what the point is, but they have been doing that more.

Horo7618

No one in particular
They are an official unit, but IRyS and Council will still be separate gens. They did the same thing with HoloX and made them an official unit, even though it is one gen. Not sure what the point is, but they have been doing that more.
CouncilRyS as a thing may be dead though. And that's probably not a terrible thing, it was kind of an awkward name.....

The Rrat

Early Adopter
CouncilRyS as a thing may be dead though. And that's probably not a terrible thing, it was kind of an awkward name.....
Them being an official thing is good, yeah. It means they can push for more group performances, merch, and potentially sponsorships together. The rebranding was probably for the best and IRyS doesn't have to be awkwardly left out.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Them being an official thing is good, yeah. It means they can push for more group performances, merch, and potentially sponsorships together. The rebranding was probably for the best and IRyS doesn't have to be awkwardly left out.
Farewell IRyS not being on the Council memes.

Negzana

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
remember when irys was a vsinger? yeah... :Vesper-UNHINGED:
I love her voice but I kinda gave up on her producing music anymore, don't even watch her anymore to be honest.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Negzana

Lui playing more soon after the showcase. I swear if she chooses the blue haired chick over Bianca I will be her greatest anti. Thank God she seems to like trad haggy stuff, might compel her to choose Bianca.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
shaaaaaark in spaaaaace by @_ravimo.jpg

So that's where Gura has been all this time: visiting Sana!

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
I can't belive that Irys said that she supports Hamas as they have far more hope than, and these are her words "Those dirty kikes"

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
BUNCHA WEEBS ON THAT COUNCIL! NERDDDDS
It's so great :sanasmile:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Negzana

So no ID3D announcement at the end, that's a shame. Hoped they had the date called after it.

Trying to imagine Bae say "A sith lawd" in an Australian accent

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
That show was great, I loved it.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
So no ID3D announcement at the end, that's a shame. Hoped they had the date called after it.
I am glad they don't do that with these events. It would take away from the girls' moment.

soap suds

THE BIRTHDAY ART!!! SO CUTE!!

She had a lot of say in the art this time and was very excited when she was talking about it earlier. She was very happy about it and I can see why ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom