"Eminem is a wigger!"Komachi Panko

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Are the retard awards hosted by fucking Matpat? The best course of action with these things is just to snub them, Holo doesn't need these fags to be recognized.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Why they ever bothered in the first place then? Like i said Stars JP where there for 3 years so you could see what its your fate as a part of Stars.
no one really watches stars, most holo fans and people who auditioned probably never watched any star aside from winning son.

I still think it was a mix of money and corpo bullshit, they had a nice group but ever since vesper told takeshi that they needed at least 5 nukes the vibe died. I think from then on vesper and magni started to look at the door but tried to maybe get a better deal to stay, maybe they even fought for the leash to be loosened but they got told to fuck off and they obliged.
I mean in almost every vesper stream I watched, the dude was "can I say this" still said it but probably kept getting nagged to keep the clean idoru image for the company but these were dudes, unless you're a raging fag like altare the core audience will laugh their ass off and keep tuning in. I watched a bit from his last stream today and while discussing time in a fantasy setting he basically said retards wouldn't get anything if it wasn't time like we know, funny bit but he'd probably get a nice vacation out of that comment in holo.:whatastory:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
i feel like they left because they didn't want to sing/make music, aka don't join an idol company if you're not going to sing or if you're not willing to perform on stage, i think they just didn't want any of the idol side and they could have joined a different group of people other than holo if they only wanted to stream.
I got the impression from several of the HL boys that they're NijiEN rejects and joined the corpo that accepted them. It's possible that unfortunately for Magni and Vesper their backup option is the one that expects everyone to attempt to learn and improve on that whole singing, dancing and performing thing when they may have only really wanted to be normal streamers. That is fine, but it is a hiring mismatch and a huge L on Cover's hiring dept if true.
Turn it around the other way: If they're not going to do anything as a Holo they couldn't do as indies - not allowed to in a lot of cases - why would they bother with Hololive? Why jump through those hoops?
The corpo shackles can be useful in forcing streamers out of their comfort zone to be entertaining and to try new things. I wonder if we're going to see Randon continue to practice his singing and release any more covers. I wonder if Prof Londo will do any more live composing with loop station or live karaoke.. his drunk singing streams with vesper and bettel were great content, hope he adds some of that in with his gay twink, femboy and old tumblr meme stuff.. I suspect they pull a kson, why do all that extra work when you don't have a manager breathing down your neck? Being ex-Hololive who can now curse and say unhinged gay shit will guarantee some notoriety and help them stand out among all the other streamers on twitch, youtube and ,maybe kick (if it doesn't pull a mixer).

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Holy shit, this made my day. Bet they didn't air it because she didn't acknowledge it in any way.
:whatastory:
Of course she'll ghost, that was predicted. Anyway, "Streamy" awards...sounds like a pissing contest anyway.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Of course she'll ghost, that was predicted. Anyway, "Streamy" awards...sounds like a pissing contest anyway.
The only reason I think there is a possibility that she doesn't ignore it is that the person themselves, or in this case Cover, have to submit themselves as a nomination. She might be asked to do SOMETHING in regards to it by management.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Lando just had a Freudian slip while talking about Eva and called Shinji, Shinri.
The boys are still on his brain it seems.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I do feel bad for Fillain, she was nominated twice and knew she wouldn't win, but wanted to feel the nervousness of the nomination being read out anyways.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The only reason I think there is a possibility that she doesn't ignore it is that the person themselves, or in this case Cover, have to submit themselves as a nomination. She might be asked to do SOMETHING in regards to it by management.
Idk why management even cares, maybe they just thought they'd get a free publicity boost, but I'm not sure I want the people who watch this kind of shit in this community, most of them probably went "EW ANIME SHIT!" anyway so I shouldn't worry too much.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I do feel bad for Fillain, she was nominated twice and knew she wouldn't win, but wanted to feel the nervousness of the nomination being read out anyways.
I mean, she probably deserves it more than Gura does, this year. Most any VTuber does more than Gura over the last year. This is just funnier and award ceremonies are an asskissing event.

Idk why management even cares, maybe they just thought they'd get a free publicity boost, but I'm not sure I want the people who watch this kind of shit in this community, most of them probably went "EW ANIME SHIT!" anyway so I shouldn't worry too much.
Apparently, they do.

And yes, that is what most are saying in the replies.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
In another news, Dimitri Jap Maan Tiing, the EN manager was a debate champion in his middle school days.
The most interesting thing for me is that he is apparently Malaysian.
i feel like they left because they didn't want to sing/make music, aka don't join an idol company if you're not going to sing or if you're not willing to perform on stage, i think they just didn't want any of the idol side and they could have joined a different group of people other than holo if they only wanted to stream.
I'm quite sure early on Magni mentioned that he joined Holo so that he can DANCE on stage. Though him having back issues later on might have ruined his plan.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Apparently you can find unarchived karaoke streams on bilibili.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Good Night Asylum
I hope tomorrow its also a lovely day.
:holohag::hololove:

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
They come off as pretentious to me, they act like vshojo is the end all be all and they could knock on anyone's door and they'd bend over backwards to join the whorehouse, instead of you know... picking up the scraps other corpos have left behind and bringing on a bunch of their friends that they already like? This ain't Wonka's Chocolate factory you know? Holo and Niji trailers just come off as pointless loreshit nobody cares about, but the trailers (omiting council's) never act like the idiotic lore is of that much importance, it's just "Hey guysss we have new product for you to consume! Jingle jangle go the keys!" instead of "VSHOJO OPENS IT'S DOORS TO THE WORTHY, A NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES!" I cringe, pls stop guys nobody gives a shit.
say what you want about the clear neoptism having one giant clique as a company at least means they theoretically get along with eachother. now we just need a second meangirl clique corpo so we can have twitter catfights at eachother.

Also Lorevideos are 100% just as bad with the sniffing their own farts thing your producing a micromovie for story that you have no intention on following up on full of why you are super special super important special person. (i'm a 10000000000 year old fish i'm the grim reaper I am hope I am Time ect) honestly at this point "I am God" would be a refreshing show of restraint.

also fuck you for making me defend Vhoejo.

He obviously knows. He uses /vt/ lingo (Re:song about haters) to review her songs. This is a review of Sedai no Scream by the way.
View attachment 42412
He even said at the end of his Jigoku 6 review that "she is trying too hard to copy Ado". Nothing in that album sounds like Ado, but how would someone make a connection to Ado with Mori without ever watching her? He tries so hard to pretend he does not know anything about hololive/vtuber culture every time. Also, reviewing everything after listening for 10 seconds. As someone explained
View attachment 42413
The Jigoku 6 album was in the yellow, until Brad came with his fans and army of zeroes, dropping the review by 11 points.
This guy cares way too much about farming pity points by crying in front of his fans, dude is more menhera than Mysta for gods sake.
One obvious connection I can make is Cali doing work for Toei/One Piece which had Ado as a singer though even with that connection his rant still screams "hurr durr im retarded and know nothing" I suspect he may have assumed she was doing a Tot Musica or Backlight cover and didin't check what they actually hired her for on the grounds of it's what everyone wanted.
But for real though, who the hell was @Would ?
I suspect it was a throwaway joke account made by Harrow or Shark to circumvent the no wouldposting rule.
I mean, she probably deserves it more than Gura does, this year. Most any VTuber does more than Gura over the last year. This is just funnier and award ceremonies are an asskissing event.

Apparently, they do.

And yes, that is what most are saying in the replies.

Look if your gonna suck cock at least be subtle about it. :WHORE!!!: petition to start referring to this shitshow as the pissies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom