"Sometimes I think live streamers are pretty pathetic to be honest."Neuro-sama

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Anytime I hear someone arguing about the age of consent laws I always think of this video. They have got to be like this guy but 100% serious.

Oh, damn, Mumkey Jones. His videos were great. Too bad he got unjustly kicked off YouTube and then we never heard from him again. Yes, we never saw him again after that. A damn tragedy.

He would have made a good vtuber.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I’m not sure why the ragdoll thinks that paganism means she can’t be Catholic, they aren’t mutually exclusive
They are mutually exclusive by definition, the alternative is heresy.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
:nolancries:I did tag my shit
[a]
Pretty sure I posted the video like 5 minutes before you posted last week's Clips of the Week.

you missed the one tag I check :selenpointandlaugh: #phaseclips
I've seen other channels that I sometimes get recommended that make sure to place all the tags but phaseclips, sorry nigga. I only check that one tag because I like the phasegirls but you'd have to pay me to go full autismo and check all the girls tags in search for clips.
Fun facts: animal friend and lord sinte only use the phaseclips tag on twitter but don't tag their videos on youtube and also this week there was a concernfag who clipped shiina scolding her fans or something but the retard uploaded it without audio :NOWWELAUGH: so I didn't feature it.

Tubedude

A lot of the outrage from people in the US goes over my head given 16's the age of consent over here and the culture reflects that, when I was in school it wasn't uncommon for girls to have older boyfriends at 16/17, but isn't this dude well into his thirties? The fact she was that easily groomed reflects poorly on her parents since they should have brought her up to be careful about this and to respect herself enough not to give in to the first creepy old man who hits on her, but this seems far more calculated on his part than the usual dumb 20-year-old YouTuber carelessly flirting with anyone who gives them attention. The bulk of the responsibility's on him.
I live in one of the states that actually has full on age of consent being 18 (a lot of states are straight up 16/17, or 16/17 with romeo/juliet clauses), and it also was not uncommon for teen girls to have college age boyfriends. I think part of the extra outrage towards cases on the internet happen due to the perceived power/influence difference of the groomer and victim. Power difference between a college freshman and a high school junior is there, but is microscopic compared to internet dude with few hundred thousand rabid fans. A lot of parenting in the States now is "here's a device with a screen on it, don't bother me or cause trouble", so unsurprising how many zoomers stupidly walk into this bullshit.

Sven

Seiso streamer Lia who is a member of Phase Connect is continuing to try to clean up her image by playing .... uhhhhh... this game...

Yea this vod will for sure survive!

I appreciate that both Tenma and now Lia has made sure to blame Pippa in the title of the first vod so everyone knows who caused the fun. Good viewers can then follow Pippa blaming Kirsche and get all the way back to the source of this.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Oh wow, you pronounce ‘coming’ exactly like IRyS!
(Not really, I just wanted to imply you were sending tributes to vtweeters…but now I realize they don’t have anything to tribute because they have no models)
Edit: Oh yeah, and I wanted to say earlier, I’m not sure why the ragdoll thinks that paganism means she can’t be Catholic, they aren’t mutually exclusive, and are often extremely related! (Seriously though I used to listen to Catholic radio on my commute, to practice discernment, and some of the stuff they said was straight up witchcraft with magical talismans and stuff.)
They are mutually exclusive by definition, the alternative is heresy.
There's also the long history of Catholics and Christians using Paganism as an excuse to fuck with each other. Celecrating Yule? clearly that log is a sacrafice for a demon good news is we don't have to burn you at the stake we can just shove you in the fireplace.

Just ignore all the Pegans who were Catholic or Christian neither side likes to admit they exist.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
the alternative is heresy.
You’ve almost got it figured out! /protestant

I should have expected some pushback from all the Santeria practicing latinx on this board.

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
This has a higher chance of giving Lisa nightmares over watching the movie.
1695786329629.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Oh, damn, Mumkey Jones. His videos were great. Too bad he got unjustly kicked off YouTube and then we never heard from him again. Yes, we never saw him again after that. A damn tragedy.

He would have made a good vtuber.
If it helps at all, it looks like Mumkey is actually past his lolcow arc. The last two pages of his kiwifarms thread has taken over half a year to be filled out.

Man, I miss the old internet. His Anime Review series was amazing shitpost material.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
You’ve almost got it figured out! /protestant

I should have expected some pushback from all the Santeria practicing latinx on this board.
Aren't all latinos ultra-mega hardcore catholics. Like they celebrate saints and shit like that. I know they have mormon infestation, as does the rest of the world though.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Where the hell is the post somebody made about a new Flavor girl. I have backread nearly fifty pages and can't find it.

niggaphil

IdenticalPlateaus

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Some normal interactions on Phase Connect twitter:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Bets on Marina being a rapist?
What? Sir, are you implying there's a non-zero chance? That MarinaVT, the guy who RPs as a woman with a big titty goth mommy Live2D (skinsuit), and is in contact with minors (claims he is a teacher), is not a rapist?

The bet at this point is how many, not whether he is.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Her song has been gaining a million views each of the last few days. Yesterday morning (UTC) it was 6.2 million, now it's 8 million. Sasuga Ui.

Ui's song will probably reach 10M views within the next day. Earlier today I saw it at 9.7 and now a few hours later it's at 9.8 (9,885,735).

DanishCookies

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Phase News! Aoi is going to have a Majong collab with Pippa on his birthday!

Archive

Also the official Phase Connect Youmacon announcement:

Archive

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
She did mention that she was at her family's house, I believe one of her grandparents.
It's her mother's house/land, she brought Grandpa with her on the plane to visit. I can't say with certainly her mother isn't from PR, but the impression I got is that the family was from an Asian country and the mother living "In a tropical paradise" was a more recent thing. Her mother also has a husband (not Shiina's father) so it could be related to that, but she's never said anything about her mother's husband other then that he exists.

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Did anyone read the reddit post by the yandev-16-year-old-girl that he linked in his blog post? https://old.reddit.com/r/yandere_simulator/comments/16ponuy/disrespecting_the_victim/
She's basically defending him and saying she wasn't groomed blah blah, but ignoring all that, I think a decent case can be made that this Ally person who made the video calling it out is doing it purely for clout. In the chat logs with her it basically looks like "let me release this video, I need the view.....I mean, it will be good for you and you'll feel so much better."

Top Bottom