"waaao, unbiriibaow!"Usada Pekora

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Another original dropping in 5!

I'm gonna do terrorism if that's what it takes to force these indie producers to MAKE ANOTHER FUCKING MELODY :urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart:
I'm sick of hearing this stupid beat on most of these original songs. The intro was promising but then is just eh. Rie has a lot of talent as a lyricist but she has to do what they did on the other song and give japanese lyrics to the jp girls. You're wasting their voices having them sing in engrish when they don't practice the pronunciation. Great voices wasted on a generic beat :fishmandispair:

Salado

I'm gonna do terrorism if that's what it takes to force these indie producers to MAKE ANOTHER FUCKING MELODY :urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart:
I'm sick of hearing this stupid beat on most of these original songs. The intro was promising but then is just eh. Rie has a lot of talent as a lyricist but she has to do what they did on the other song and give japanese lyrics to the jp girls. You're wasting their voices having them sing in engrish when they don't practice the pronunciation. Great voices wasted on a generic beat :fishmandispair:
I liked the song but I agree.

The Gen 2 original was all Hime and it was great. Erina's voice could do A LOT more.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
If Proctor were to agree to such a deal they'd have to marry first so they can procreate under god's watchful eye and not have it be a sin. You think Kirsche would agree to that?
(This question is academic, Proctor's chances are gone by the third time he brings up his mother unprompted.)
Kirsche is already doomed to lose this competition by the sheer fact that she is a woman.

:mikoInshanya: A man can father uncountable offspring while the inferior sex can only pop out 1, maybe 2 if you're lucky, every 9 months

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Do you think Proctor even follows Kirsche any more, or has he moved on to whatever two-view he was shilling a page or two ago?

Kirsche is already doomed to lose this competition by the sheer fact that she is a woman.

:mikoInshanya:
A man can father uncountable offspring while the inferior sex can only pop out 1, maybe 2 if you're lucky, every 9 months
Yeah, but Nick and Milo are both fags. Kirsche will win if she manages to have one child and the worst she can do is draw.

Wixoyu

Surprise post-EnReco Moom singing stream at 15 past the hour (Plus possible Moom time):

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Enrico's first chapter is over, and it was great despite some scuff at the start. With so many mems playing all at once, it's a goldmine of funny, unplanned encounters and interactions.

Like the moment from today when GiGi suddenly met the Magical Talking Cape. It hasn't been clipped yet that I can find, so here's the stream timestamped (48:46).

And here's ERB's POV of the same moment. (2:21:41)

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Ruki doing an 100 flute song stream

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I.. gotta kneel to Cover and this ENreco thing, it's some of the best EN content in a long while. I hope it made enough merch money to justify doing similar events in the future. I was not feeling it at first, guess I'm too boomer to get Minecraft and the first day was scuffed to hell. But the girls made the content work cus many really got into the RP aspect and were forced to interact with different holomems.

This first one was obviously Myth focused, the next chapter is obviously gonna be about Promise. It has to be some other format than Minecraft I guess.. but what could it be?

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
If Proctor were to agree to such a deal they'd have to marry first so they can procreate under god's watchful eye and not have it be a sin. You think Kirsche would agree to that?
Yes.

Whether she'd agree to wear a fluffy tail during the act, I'm less sure about, though.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Yes.

Whether she'd agree to wear a fluffy tail during the act, I'm less sure about, though.
Kirsche seems like the kind of girl that will wear the fluffy tail buttplug, but she has to really like you, and you must be dominant with her.

MagicHammer

Someone on /vt/ has noticed that everyone's favorite manager, Omega, appears to have possibly returned to the scene as the producer of a new JP start up called Veil Project.
1725737476978612.png1725737261698281.png

Image source
Original thread

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Here is an archive of Mumei's unarchived karaoke

Edit: Link fixed

Last edited:

frz

Description definitely fits. But wouldn't "spearheaded the launch of an English-speaking business at a major VTuber agency" also applied for NijiEN?
The assumption is that anyone who ever worked in Niji is too traumatized to work in vtubing ever again
:smugrys::smugrys::smugrys::smugrys:
Meme aside we knew a certain Yoshitaka Fumoto spearheaded NijiEN and he has been promoted to being an executive of Anycolor.

Ofc they could also just lie on their resume, and by spearheading it means they was a grunt but claims all the credit, people would never do this ever, surely.
:yubi:

But "responsible for character design and planning" certainly does fit, as we have evidence of kiara literally scream at him about how Council's premise of being too OP stiffles creativity and he didn't listen.

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Someone on /vt/ has noticed that everyone's favorite manager, Omega, appears to have possibly returned to the scene as the producer of a new JP start up called Veil Project.
View attachment 77845View attachment 77846

Image source
Original thread

this reminds me of all those movies and videogames who open with "niggér who made the thing you like" and then releases and it's fucking garbage because said niggér only managed to pull it of because the people around him. Just like kojimbo, we'll see what he's capable of when they're given free reign. Maybe he does it better than kojimbo :dokiwheeze:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I'm betting 2 weeks, Bossman dropped this in chat before going to bed:
240907-204828.png
As a local representative of retard community, i denounce him. This is too much.

Does she fucking NEED a VOD channel? What the fuck did she have in her streams that some asshole could claim? Does she NEED to fight it? No.
Also funny how Vshojo apparently can't do anything about it? Bro where's gunrun's clout when you need it?
Nah, VODs make pretty penny on youtube and worth fighting for. Even more than money, it's a matter of principle and reputation for vshojo as a company and for Gunrun personally. They must remove strikes without doxxing (and preferably make an example out of offender legally), or they lose credibility. You don't necessarily have to use doxx form to dispute claims, it's just fastest and free option.

USS IOWA

this reminds me of all those movies and videogames who open with "niggér who made the thing you like" and then releases and it's fucking garbage because said niggér only managed to pull it of because the people around him. Just like kojimbo, we'll see what he's capable of when they're given free reign. Maybe he does it better than kojimbo :dokiwheeze:
Or the guy who made Mighty No. 9, Turtle Rock studios, or Kson. As the old saying goes true art are those to challenge to those around them.

Speaking of how did /vt/ confirmd that it was Omega?

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
That just makes him gay by default, not necessarily retarded. Being retarded is an active choice he makes.
Being Irish makes him gay by default. And drunk.

Do you think Proctor even follows Kirsche any more, or has he moved on to whatever two-view he was shilling a page or two ago?

Milo really trying ultrahard to convince whatever fans he has left that he's not a swishy, coalburning, mincing poofter. Nick will sooner convince me that he isn't a Nazi than Milo will convince me he's a father.

Last edited:

UberSoldat

Sleepy is calling it quits with Tarkov for now

a

Top Bottom