"In my defense, I regret nothing. And nobody can control me because I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed"Noir Vesper

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

diethylether

bird molecule
1695723986022.png

what does she mean by teaching the bot, we all know it's lore accurate
Sleepy's monologue on Pippa's Stream about setting up an IP grabber

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Mikeneko just released a new cover. Ghost In A Flower by Yorushika.

USS IOWA

Apparently someone in Japan is gonna get sued because they said something negatively about Pekora's cola, I think? I didn't find the statements to confirm if it's slandering the product or just calling it bad.

Imagine you're a parent of one of these basterds and suddenly you got issued a Cease and Desist.

The Translation:

Edit: Ah fuck late again.

Attachments

• 20230926_183455.jpg
    20230926_183455.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Lui-nee is currently on babysitting duty. Lots of cute engrish happening this stream.

Only 5 minutes in and I think I'm already about to die fro-HNNNNNNG

Everyone must watch.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Any non-JP member staying in Nijisanji is a question of when, not if. They will need a fucking miracle and a complete brain rewiring to not "merge" EN branch with JP in the next 2 years. If there were legitimate and easy options to jump ships I am sure they would be bleeding members every month. I don't think either idol or phase want to be known as "Niji refugee" company and other options are either objectively worse than staying or you might as well stick to being an indie and form a group with other refugees.
I'm only a casual Idol Corp observer, but Aviel seems to be happy to spend money to gain clout in the vtubing sphere. Right now, that money is spent on various forms of advertising, but it's not a huge leap to go from that to enticing existing talents into the company. Especially if those talents have a proven track record and an in-built audience, model and branding.

UberSoldat

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
remember this vtuber chick that cosplayed axel and met him on a meet and greet and Svarog posted her IRL onlyfans twitter?

well she's getting called out by another onlyfans chick, for helping her boyfriend which is also her "manager" become an E-pimp. (the screenshots are thumbnails so just click them to see the full image)

archive 1/archive 4/archive 7/archive 10
archive 2/archive 5/archive 8/archive 11
archive 3/archive 6/archive 9

"He's not like other pimps"

Meanwhile, allow me to pimp my wife who has had approximately 200 streams since I went to sleep

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

NDA burning speedrun any% let's fucking go

Hoo-boy, this'll be some good shit. :amepopcorn:
I won't deny for a second that I'm a hypocrite. :botanshrug:

If a hypocrite admits he's a hypocrite then doesn't that mean he's not really a hypocrite but just being ironic? :marinewhat:
I am currently living this reality, it do be like that. Having a throwable woman in your life is all fun and games until liquor store staff stonewalls you at the door presuming you're trying to enter to buy alcohol for the "child" waiting outside, and she has to find some way to prove she's a legal adult with just her phone, full of anime girls and a pikachu phone case.

:depressedtako:

At least we know he has valid credentials for being a vtuber.

1. Autistic as fuck; will throw his spaghetti instead of just dropping it.
  2. Chronic tummy hort from minor exertion.
  3. Cute boy voice for fujos, femcels, homos and Nolan.
Looking forward to Proctor for NijiEN Wave- what the fuck are we on now? 9?

Proctor will be Vox Akuma's under the table femboy when he joins Nijisanji.
I dont remember ever interacting with her
:whatastory:
View attachment 46920

You're like the Nolan of Twitter. Congrats! :kroniibitchclap:
A challenge if you get swarmed by fujos a few streams after

Proctor will get swarmed first by Flips with daddy issues before the fujos.
I'm only a casual Idol Corp observer, but Aviel seems to be happy to spend money to gain clout in the vtubing sphere. Right now, that money is spent on various forms of advertising, but it's not a huge leap to go from that to enticing existing talents into the company. Especially if those talents have a proven track record and an in-built audience, model and branding.

Say what you want about the Jew and the Canadian Chink, they treat their people and talents right. They have solidified themselves as one of the better indie corpos in the vtubing industry.
remember this vtuber chick that cosplayed axel and met him on a meet and greet and Svarog posted her IRL onlyfans twitter?

well she's getting called out by another onlyfans chick, for helping her boyfriend which is also her "manager" become an E-pimp. (the screenshots are thumbnails so just click them to see the full image)

Axel, for the love of God please keep it in your pants and distance yourself from these kinds of e-thots.

What's the stage after hag?

Menopause.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
The real superduper is still inside there somewhere. Trying to get out from underneath the Rie loving persona that has taken over its body.

Day and night, the real superduper has to watch helplessly as the fake superduper proclaims its love of all things Rie. Is desperately struggling to regain control from the parasite that has taken over its body and to continue its crusade to destroy Rie.

This is a cry for help. The real superduper is close. It still has a chance to regain control. To expel the Rie parasite. To once more take possession of its own body. To escape the prison that its body has become, while the Rie parasite is laughing.

We must stop the real superduper before it succeeds in its quest, and ensure that the Rie parasite reigns over superduper's body forevermore.
Exorcizo te, creatura salis. Adjuro te, maledicte diabole. Adjuro te, serpens, discedas ab hoc virgo. Exorcizo te per Deum vivum, phantasma. En nomine Jesu Christi, qui venturus est judicare vivos et mortuos. Et nomine Patri et Fili et Spiritu Sancti.
who would want a traced model tho :ironmousekek:
Poor Sena is never going to live that down...What possessed her to do something like that? It just doesn't make sense to do that. Why take the risk?

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

>onlyfans agency
>MUH HUH why are they asking us to do sexual content
>WHORES

Limkin

I thought Axel was a strong advocate for pump and dump as being the only kind of acceptable relationships with crazy bitches and whores. I am sure he will be fine

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
Towa's New song(short version):

Preview of her new Album:

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Last edited:

httn

Hag enthusiast

YugiBro

Casting Yamanba Magic
Exorcizo te, creatura salis. Adjuro te, maledicte diabole. Adjuro te, serpens, discedas ab hoc virgo. Exorcizo te per Deum vivum, phantasma. En nomine Jesu Christi, qui venturus est judicare vivos et mortuos. Et nomine Patri et Fili et Spiritu Sancti.
Cristo

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
1695732164890.png
1695732184062.png

I think somewhere around the 2-3 hour mark there was a "I have a collab with Fuwamoco tomorrow, so hopefully I don't mess up my voice too bad".

Oh nevermind, she's going for one two three more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom