"Rat poison? Fuck yeah!"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Kalion

:)

In an hour, Korone is going to play Kirby's Tilt 'n' Tumble. Using the Gamecube's GameBoy Player.
Which means she has to pick up and tilt/shake the entire console to play the game.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

It's starting, with a familiar intro.

He's really laying the "I was DOKI'D" bullshit on thick with the recycled intro.

To think I would just see it as a funny reference if he just hadn't poisoned the well himself. :deztheroom:
PNGtuber soft-debut because the artist he was working with for six months had an artist moment, or he had a Lando moment, but I'm leaning on artist moment, because it's always a fucking artist moment. Real model apparently sometime next year.
Fuck artists, but also
> Muyu_laughing_hysterically.webm
GUNRUN IS A FLIP???????

WHAT
This is news to you? I thought you SEA people felt the brain waves from other SEAs and could immediately recognize each other.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
He's really laying the "I was DOKI'D" bullshit on thick with the recycled intro.

To think I would just see it as a funny reference if he just hadn't poisoned the well himself. :deztheroom:

Fuck artists, but also
> Muyu_laughing_hysterically.webm

This is news to you? I thought you SEA people felt the brain waves from other SEAs and could immediately recognize each other.
Dude trust me even I didn't know that someone who parades whores on his company is a flip of all people

I would have at least thought that he was a Jew or some other shit with money hack but I guess not

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Subaru is an hour and 12 minutes late for her latest Gyakuten Saiban stream. Bae is in chat hoping Subaru will beat her oversleep record. Meanwhile chat is chanting "ハーコース!" (Ha-Ko-Su!).
foto_no_exif - 2024-08-04T011734.358.jpgfoto_no_exif - 2024-08-04T011739.902.jpg

Bae better not oversleep her next zatsu again after this.
:BijouBijou:

Awoogers

Subaru is an hour and 12 minutes late for her latest Gyakuten Saiban stream. Bae is in chat hoping Subaru will beat her oversleep record. Meanwhile chat is chanting "ハーコース!" (Ha-Ko-Su!).
View attachment 75195View attachment 75196

Next zatsu will have a 3 hour late rat for some reason :whatastory:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Next zatsu will have a 3 hour late rat for some reason :whatastory:
She's overslept her last three by quite a lot, so she really has a lot of nerve to act like this.

foto_no_exif - 2024-08-04T012514.157.jpg
This fucking Rat
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Oh, you're back.
:whatastory:
Awoogers has made ten posts in the last five minutes.

I'd ask if he was okay, but since he's a flip, I'll instead ask: Awoogers, you worse than normal right now?

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
View attachment 75195View attachment 75196

The ghosts must be real active tonight :smugsubaru:

She was definitely pushing herself for ARK though so I'm glad she's getting some rest.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Salado

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
GUNRUN IS A FLIP???????

WHAT
Welcome back, goofball. Don't pull another Rodrigo Duterte again next time lol.

Edit: When I said "Do pull another Rodrigo Duterte" I meant don't sperg like a hardcore murderer.

Last edited:

Awoogers

Awoogers has made ten posts in the last five minutes.

I'd ask if he was okay, but since he's a flip, I'll instead ask: Awoogers, you worse than normal right now?
Definitely worse since I posted that much without a thought

Salado

Bronze

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Dude trust me even I didn't know that someone who parades whores on his company is a flip of all people

I would have at least thought that he was a Jew or some other shit with money hack but I guess not
don't you have some kind of flipdar so you can tell your own kind?

also Welcome back try not to be a fed.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Another banger quote to put in rotation

:Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED:

Awoogers

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Cover is wrong about this and the better way to do it is not care and continue modding. If you sperg in social media it will bring negative attention, just do your thing and share the joy.
But I really think it's hilarious when creators try to tell the internet what to do. 1000 Rushias it is.
Just adding my two cents here, on a already passing discussion:

It is brand image on their mind, you wouldn't want anything that is not inside your ecosystem to exist inside one of your flagship fan made game. The name is Holocure, they would want everyone to think of Hololive talents, not talents from other agency.

Hololive only selling point is their IP and they have to protect it. That for me is understandable. And the Internet hive-mind have some trouble wrapping their heads with IP, always yelling about "If it's on the internet, then it's for everyone".

And as everyone said Holocure is not under the HoloIndie umbrella of fan games. So technically it is outside of Hololive jurisdiction, and still wholely on Kay's hands.

Kay Yu is also not just a lead developer for the game, he does have a animation job too. He don't have the time to making sure the game is mod-friendly.

Last edited:

DanishCookies

God's Strongest Dragoon

Top Bottom