• 🔥 THE MONTH OF FIRE CASUALTY LIST 🔥

03: First Stage Production's Whole 1st Gen || thread
    06: Hololive's Minato Aqua || Thread
    06: Everyone who thought Mori was fat || Post
    07: Hex Haywire || Post
    08: Former YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki || Post
    16: Vtuber Agency Yume+ || THREAD
    18: EIEN's Kilia Kurayami || Post

• On Monday 22:00 UTC/10PM GMT I'm doing a livestream to discuss my plans for the site & related media channels going forward. If you have any questions, feedback, ideas or other comments you want me to discuss, @ me in the forum discussion thread with them, or send me a DM. This is a critical opportunity to share such things with me, as it will affect how I proceed for at least the next few months. Also no, I am not selling out to Brave Group. Yet.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter
More Phase Connect merch previews with Animebae, seems to be all Pippa so far. Launching in 3 days.

Is fishman going hard with Pippa because she has the largest audience who are also willing to spend money?

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Hollywood actually tested this with a bunch of movies and movie trailers, turns out the majority of people prefer having the entire movie spoiled for them and to know exactly what they'll get because those movies tended to do better in the box office.
Or whatever has the largest marketing budget gets the biggest turn outs. Which is the only thing that actually highly correlates.

Good marketing for a movie includes a general view of the plot of the movie. Bad marketing is putting the entire movie in the trailer, which kills word of mouth when people go "just watch the trailer". Really good marketing is setting up the payoff in the trailers and then paying it off in the theater.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Lemon woman stream. Chatting at the moment, not sure if she's planning to do anything else yet.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

They are really GOOD friends
LAPUIROHA LOVE

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Nyaru was drinking some sailor moon soda and completely forgot she was live for a moment:
(is it weird that I find her kinda hot in an exotic way? she's not what I think latinas are when the image comes up in my head anyway)

View attachment 46288
----
spoiler - Caramel idol - spoiler

Understandably the vod is being trimmed to hell

she's latina? she looks more indian to me

I feel bad for Nyaru sometimes, imagine being a vtuber and all your viewers are just versions of me. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

Shed be a gata caliente if she wasnt dressed up like a jewish retiree
It checks out with the past dox, visibly older, still hot but the clock is ticking, should get those cardio hours in before it's too late.

As for learning Japanese on the whole, if you're scared off from it, fine, but I'd suggest learning some second language in your adult life. It's good for your brain.
I feel that expanding your horizons with learning another language and consequently, another culture, broadens your horizons by a lot and changes oneself for a more tolerant individual, thus more chill and happier. EOPs are also missing out with not understanding regional comedy.

Phase girls intrigue me A LOT. If I had to choose just one I'd definetly go for Airi's. But I'm also super curious about Shiina's and Lumi's facedox.
Didn't any schizo dox Shiina when she had that boyfriend slip? She did a lot of GFE content as DumplingShirara, so the probability was higher because of that.

It kind of amuses me that the group known for being the craziest are somehow the best at opsec.
I can gamble with you that either Sakana or someone Sakana contracted cleaned their sloppy PLs. Crazy women loves to show off, you just know it.

View attachment 46406
View attachment 46407

Overall very nice and very clean but I do like her old one's hair because it's so fluffy and her eyes are very expressive. This one does go better with the whole Commander thing in her name and seems to have a more unified overall look. The old one has a very expressive face but the body doesn't seem to be as detailed.
View attachment 46409
That's a huge change, it feels it's more for Kaleid Illya fans than fluff fans, she will attract the uoh.

Bibichama cant stand fat people
just like me fr fr on god no kap

Very good opinion, and I add that bullying fat people is generally a good idea. Light, comedy-founded bullying forces them to reavaliate and put in the effort to change. Psychological bullying to the point of body-dysmorphia can and will rise the school-shooters/suicide numbers or even worse, create those kind of people you'll find in Twitter and US media.
Kids are cruel so it is very hard to find balance.

Speaking of saying gamer words, commie beleebs that if you blurt nigga while reading lyrics as a filthy whiteoid means that you desperately want to say Yamanba subconciously

View attachment 46424

Nobody show her the chicken's BLM tweets
I find it hilarious how one word in an artistic context, freed from morals, ethics and societal rules still gets hit by the same shackles it tries to break.

Do us a favor, it will at least amount to something, far beyond any of these attention whore posts.
Exiting the internet would also solve this issue, but we know you're weak minded.

I'm not one to hold grudges but holy smokes, not even cock can save this bitch.

you know what, I'm pretty sure there are going to be some men that want to marry one of these anime women and have large families with them, myself included

just a few
I thought that was the endgame of the :architect:, build until she doesn't have other options than marrying them.

She started out so nervous she got perfected round 1 but she was able to calm down and almost brought it back. The frustration was clear when she lost but she did great. Even Korone was so tense while watching she could barely breathe.

View attachment 46463
:sanasmile:

Fighting games are not for the faint-hearted, you can see the same reactions with Dyrus' Tekken streams, he was a huge League pro and still got his ego shattered.
Good that she's taking it positively, the nervousness for performing under pressure hits even the people that got into the big stages, so she shouldn't mind it too much and keep climbing.
:mikothumbsl:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
I thought that was the endgame of the :architect:, build until she doesn't have other options than marrying them.
I've always thought you architects are just fat fetishists, but now it turns out you were some kind of a psychopathic masterminds all along?!

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I was curious about Indonesia because apparently they do have a professional league but it's lol-corrupted to hell so they don't play international matches.
Somewhat correct, it is corrupted as all hell and at this time, ain't no way the country would have a chance to participate in worldwide-level of league like the world cup (Especially after that massive fuckup of the Kanjuruhan Stadium last year). That said, the national league is still a very popular stuff for Indo folks to enjoy and each city state teams have their own very dedicated (read: crazy) fans supporting their city state team.

And of course, the soccer games on consoles like FIFA or Winning Eleven is a very popular choice of console games for every Indonesian people, ranging from little shits who went to those PS2 rental place to play it for several hours to even the boomers of all boomers that somehow knew how to use joysticks and spent their time playing it out of some sense of nostalgia and lamenting at how their sons is playing to shity animays fortnite gacha shit (not really).

So yeah, Kaela playing it is already a big "yaaaay" for them ID folks who into those games, and that also include other fans outside of ID that also into those games, and you got yourself some good numbers for the funny blacksmith woman.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Fighting games are not for the faint-hearted, you can see the same reactions with Dyrus' Tekken streams, he was a huge League pro and still got his ego shattered.
Good that she's taking it positively, the nervousness for performing under pressure hits even the people that got into the big stages, so she shouldn't mind it too much and keep climbing.
At least with a LoL pro, you can try to cope and say it's at least partially a teammate's fault. There's none of that with solo games. It's why Starcraft 2 players had ladder anxiety because they're getting into a 1v1 where it's just your own fault for getting dumpstered online. A lot of people new to Starcraft through SC2 weren't fighting game players so they had no experience with that pressure.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Pam and Aura are collabing Pam's gameshow

And echo is opening memberships with a peak member name

ogey_rrat

ogey
^ Soccer is a big deal in Japan, has been for several decades now. Not the national pasttime that baseball and sumo are though
Yeah iirc the formation of the J-League and hosting the 2002 World Cup made it somewhat popular, but I think seeing their national team/players do well in future tournaments could further increase its popularity by a decent amount.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Can’t believe @Gintoki was Pekora all along :kaelalaugh:

Edit:
Late? Fuck. Well uhh heres Miko talking about animal shit.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Ayame Stream:Zatsudan
There are 3 months left i hope she can still end with more streams

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
>stops smoking to do collab stream in the Holo office
>brings booze in a carton instead

>drinks it mid-stream via hiding it in a coffee carton

60c (1).png

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
The Proctor, our Doomer Groomer, is starting his 1 year anniversary stream for the forum in 4 minutes.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

MeteorImpact

You will never bear the child of a pokeyman husbando.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spooder will play some plug and play tv games soon

Sorry, Proctor; my oshi has the priority.

Top Bottom