"I am notto Japanese, I am a student in Habado College Univeshiti, dakara many many Englishu very goodo, OK ne?"Tamaki Fumino
  • 🔥 THE MONTH OF FIRE CASUALTY LIST 🔥

03: First Stage Production's Whole 1st Gen || thread
    06: Hololive's Minato Aqua || Thread
    06: Everyone who thought Mori was fat || Post
    07: Hex Haywire || Post
    08: Former YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki || Post
    16: Vtuber Agency Yume+ || THREAD
    18: EIEN's Kilia Kurayami || Post

• On Monday 22:00 UTC/10PM GMT I'm doing a livestream to discuss my plans for the site & related media channels going forward. If you have any questions, feedback, ideas or other comments you want me to discuss, @ me in the forum discussion thread with them, or send me a DM. This is a critical opportunity to share such things with me, as it will affect how I proceed for at least the next few months. Also no, I am not selling out to Brave Group. Yet.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
NijiJP is obviously going to be alright for a very long time, they still pretty much hold the mainstream appeal when it comes to Vtubers in Japan. NijiEN, on the other hand, winds up being more of an unknown every day.
if not being unknown, it's more like their existence would just cause everyone to lose their temper. It's pretty much living embodiment of real life angry button pusher.

A new twitter post talking about something related to NijiEN in official twitter account? cue "Please commit self-kamikaze, EN is shit."

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Negzana

Kaela retweeted this art

F6pL3ndagAA2G5W.png

Also Aki streaming Cyberpunk watchalong now

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Hag doggo is currently watching the CR Cup. She's allowed to show the tournament on stream and has been excited over everything.

Botan's team will be starting in half an hour. I didn't even realize this CR Cup was at TGS. LaLion's nerves must be through the roof.

How come Korone isn't competing? The last time I saw her playing, she got platinum rank.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
MaiR singing at 8PM JST.

Also Re:AcT's Kulaku Lie showcasing her new outfit.

Hebiyoi Tier will start her time travelling adventure playing the classic RPG Chrono Trigger.

Hag doggo is currently watching the CR Cup. She's allowed to show the tournament on stream and has been excited over everything.

Botan's team will be starting in half an hour. I didn't even realize this CR Cup was at TGS. LaLion's nerves must be through the roof.

Her next Mother3 stream is scheduled at 11PM JST but she noted that it will start after CR Cup ends.

Usuwa Suu when she started using Auto TL.

Also something you can loop.

Don't think healing ASMR works like this, Lamy.

How come Korone isn't competing? The last time I saw her playing, she got platinum rank.

Maybe the tournament reminds her of her late coach?

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

I don't think she ever stated the reason. Her coach Nanai passed away right after EVO and she said she lost all motivation to play during that time. Maybe invitations for this event were around that time as well (in early August) and she declined. Either that or she just decided not to since she's busy with the Honeyworks album and other stuff.

Whatever the reason though, she's ready to root for her fellow hag.
21335.png

soap suds

Aiba Uiha, Amagase Muyu, Seraph Dazzlegarden, Nagao Kei, Yamagami Karuta, and Yuhi Riri just released a song and dance cover. It's been 2 or so months since Muyu's last stream so it's nice to see signs of life.

Speaking of Muyu, Cresc (Ryushen, Sister Claire, and Dola) released a cover of Ranunculus' song Donbura Konbura Speakers

Millie and Maria's cover dropped a few hours ago.

And Maria is actually singing and dancing to idol songs right now in her 3D chibi form. She's being extra cute today, so please drop by!

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
if not being unknown, it's more like their existence would just cause everyone to lose their temper. It's pretty much living embodiment of real life angry button pusher.

A new twitter post talking about something related to NijiEN in official twitter account? cue "Please commit self-kamikaze, EN is shit."
They can easily rectify that by announcing Obsydia 3D debut. Seriously, I wonder WTF happened behind the scene for them to go from "Yeah we'll have 3D model ready for everyone up to Noctyx" to "Welp still no 3D for our 2nd wave who's been there for 2 years."

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Maybe the tournament reminds her of her late coach?
I don't think she ever stated the reason. Her coach Nanai passed away right after EVO and she said she lost all motivation to play during that time. Maybe invitations for this event were around that time as well (in early August) and she declined. Either that or she just decided not to since she's busy with the Honeyworks album and other stuff.

Whatever the reason though, she's ready to root for her fellow hag.
View attachment 46457
Oh shit, I didn't realize she took that hard. Hopefully, she'll continue playing in some form.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

niggaphil

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Oh shit, I didn't realize she took that hard. Hopefully, she'll continue playing in some form.
She plans to keep playing. She reached platinum on the same day she talked about it.

She wasn't gonna bring it up initially but she thought that not mentioning it at all would be too sad. She figured the best way to move forward was to talk about it and remember the happy memories.

Edit: Pekora just announced that she's doing a SoloLive in December.
21336.png

IIRC she only has 3 or 4 original songs so I guess having a lot of them isn't a requirement. I'm happy for her though.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Cover: Releases MMD models of girls' 3D so people can make cool stuff with it.
HoloEN Fans:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Marika's collab with another japanese small vtuber Nanashi Mera

Mashiro Yuki singing

New cover from Elia Stellaria

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Here's something interesting if you like football. VEE's Kokuyou Lira who speaks Italian is an AC Milan fan and does Serie A Milan watchalongs. Stream starts at 9.45PM JST and kickoff at 10PM JST.

I guess the best thing is that it's pretty much out of her control. Last week her team got rolled 5-1 by their city rivals Internazionale and she was seething with some desk slams heard during the watchalong. Looks like Italians are even in her chat.

Also at 1AM JST she opens her bar (probably drinking zatsu to celebrate or lament the result).

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Horo7618

No one in particular

Kalion

:)

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Top Bottom