• 🔥 THE MONTH OF FIRE CASUALTY LIST 🔥

03: First Stage Production's Whole 1st Gen || thread
    06: Hololive's Minato Aqua || Thread
    06: Everyone who thought Mori was fat || Post
    07: Hex Haywire || Post
    08: Former YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki || Post
    16: Vtuber Agency Yume+ || THREAD
    18: EIEN's Kilia Kurayami || Post

• On Monday 22:00 UTC/10PM GMT I'm doing a livestream to discuss my plans for the site & related media channels going forward. If you have any questions, feedback, ideas or other comments you want me to discuss, @ me in the forum discussion thread with them, or send me a DM. This is a critical opportunity to share such things with me, as it will affect how I proceed for at least the next few months. Also no, I am not selling out to Brave Group. Yet.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Rins wheel of oh no makes a come back in Mario Kart

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Yuno on twitch playing Gamera 2000

New cover from Oninosuzu RIng

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Ember birthday stream incoming ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

soap suds

Aiba Uiha, Amagase Muyu, Seraph Dazzlegarden, Nagao Kei, Yamagami Karuta, and Yuhi Riri just released a song and dance cover. It's been 2 or so months since Muyu's last stream so it's nice to see signs of life.

Speaking of Muyu, Cresc (Ryushen, Sister Claire, and Dola) released a cover of Ranunculus' song Donbura Konbura Speakers

Millie and Maria's cover dropped a few hours ago.

And Maria is actually singing and dancing to idol songs right now in her 3D chibi form. She's being extra cute today, so please drop by!

I didn't see it when I made this post, but Mana and Rai dropped a cover as well.

Hibari also dropped this cover for his birthday

Oh and here's a cute Rosemi gif

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Unauthorized use of THE FLAG, Cover corp is sending the ninjas to austria to break her legs

edit:

SUGIBRO becoming Pekora
They both have a history together, he was the one that said in a radio show that she keep dropping keyfabe unconsciously and that she still needed more practice if she wanted to be a seiyuu

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Cute Bweetle got twitch affiliate really fast

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Short

God Damn the Sun

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 Time
Tenma tells Airi to do a flip

ogey_rrat

ogey

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
More Phase Connect merch previews with Animebae, seems to be all Pippa so far. Launching in 3 days.

Is fishman going hard with Pippa because she has the largest audience who are also willing to spend money?

Only a small subset of fans will be interested in purchasing specific types of merch like clothing. Makes sense to start with the largest PC talent and see if there's a market there. And if the Animebae merch does well, you might get to see merch of other more poular PC talent like Tenma or Lia.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Maria Paradisia streaming, announcement donothon and another things(I don't know which ones because I'm busy listening to that horrible English accent I hate, and also not from a beautiful anime girl, but from a man).

Kalion

:)

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
More Phase Connect merch previews with Animebae, seems to be all Pippa so far. Launching in 3 days.

Is fishman going hard with Pippa because she has the largest audience who are also willing to spend money?

Animebae seemingly is sold at mall stores like Zumies, Forever 21 and Hot Topic, if they make stock thats not just online only there is a non-zero chance Pippa merch is picked up by pastel pink bitches without them knowing anything about her content, what a timeline

just a bubble btw

Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Orca plays Undertale and makes cute frustration noises against bosses.

Kawaii positive genius also plays Undertale.

A Botan for good measure.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Hollywood actually tested this with a bunch of movies and movie trailers, turns out the majority of people prefer having the entire movie spoiled for them and to know exactly what they'll get because those movies tended to do better in the box office.
That's when you realize that the average person is fucking retarded.

1. I would say day-to-day Japanese is about 1750 or so. English speakers who have graduated (a real) University have a working knowledge of about 20,000 words. And I agree, it's matters as a link to their culture (granted, kanji was borrowed from China, but we borrowed our alphabet from latin and Greek). It's why we still stick with spellings from the 1500s in English today.

2. Children's books will have spaces in them (I bought a sort-of Mother Goose storybook - but Japanese folk tales, like the Farting Bride (yes, that's real) and the Crane story) but Kanji are what readers use to break sentences into components, they are the "spaces". I would find it weird to see spaces in Japanese.
While I agree that spaces would be weird but at the same time I think it would simplify the language and I feel like eventually they will move towards it in the future.

"It might break new numbers grounds!"

"It didn't pop off as expected."

View attachment 46440
View attachment 46441
Poorly announced. The thumbnail is dogshit. I think had they included hand cam that shit would've blown up.

I don't plan to learn nip out of principle, I don't really wanna waste time learning the language of some smug bastards who don't want me in their culture anyways, same thing with the french and their bullshit. The nips can go die out from lack of breeding and take their archaic nonsense to the grave with them.
You can impress the women more (and eventually impregnate them) if you speak their language. Assimilate and then destroy from the inside. Basically like the Alphabet Soups have been doing.

Good. Didn't think at first her voice would be able to convey the sadness of the song but I think she hit it. Those synth horns were bad, though, especially during the "saxophone" solo. Ouch.
I love Marine and I like the song but I feel like they don't feel

Such utter carelessness, always showing most of her body in handcam streams. She could easily solve this by pointing the camera at the desk.
The people who have sex in public get off on the fact that they can get caught at any second. The same principle applies to showing face on stream as a Vtuber. Where is the rush at pointing it at the camera?

"I hate Corpo VTubers"

Says the sperg who follows Gura as well as multiple talents from Phase, Prism, and Idol.

Also what sound does a commie chicken make?
She hates many things but she tries to follow or do them because they are the way for her to gain success. She hates corpo vtubers but she follows the big ones trying to get noticed by them and get clout from them. Basically how every communist says they hate capitalism but actively benefit and participate of it to the point of actually doing the same shit they bitch at others for doing just to benefit from gaming the system.

Btw upcoming debut announcements from V-DERE girls.
Tomorrow 14:30 am UTC

I really hope these girls do well. Mozu is clearly my fav

Is there a way to turn Rumble's autoplay thing off? The last thing I want to see after Botan is fucking Russell Brand talking about how he molested some woman.

View attachment 46464
This shit kills me.

He should get the guy who did the PippAI covers with Jim to actually work on the promo audio for this.

Only a small subset of fans will be interested in purchasing specific types of merch like clothing. Makes sense to start with the largest PC talent and see if there's a market there. And if the Animebae merch does well, you might get to see merch of other more poular PC talent like Tenma or Lia.
I agree in a way but also I feel like Vtubers should make merch that appeals to normies and everyone and not just Vtuber/Anime fans. If they had more normie-friendly merch they could probably get more sales and hell even a few curious people might even look into the Vtubers themselves.

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Pochi redebut coming soon, looks like her last stream before that

I kind of like how vibrant and lively her current avatar is, I hope that with whatever changes are put in that its as good

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
. :polkasticks::polkasticks::polkasticks:Serina Maiko, blessed black woman of V4Mirai, is getting a 3D debut on the 29th:nenedance::nenedance::nenedance:

And she's about to play UNO with Abi and some other schmucks

Top Bottom