"Baka Brain"Projekt Melody

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Xuhle

Civil War 1 was shit, too, let's be real
It was at least better then the Miss marvel fucked shit up to cause this and is now doing minority report sequel.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I find it entertaining people think that Sayu should 'just move on' from Nijisanji. Every single ex-Niji member has confirmed in one way or another that it's not as simple as graduating from the company, and people like Kuro even implied that the only way to get a 'clean break' is to threaten them directly with exposing their dirty secrets unless they shut up and agree to leave you alone.

Nijisanji tries its best to gaslight you into thinking you're nothing without it, and tries to back that assumption up when you leave. Meanwhile, Nijisisters are still to this day openly discussing how to gayop Sayu's community.

But guys, you just don't get it. She should just move on. So many vtubers should just move on! Dizzy should just move on from her terrible family life. Muyu should just move on from her terrible family life. Pippa should just move on from her crippling social phobias. Gura should just move on from her demented fanbase of unironic paedophiles and degenerates. CharlottexBear should just move on from her severe depression and ill health. Marina should just move on from life altogether.

I really wish I could understand why people are so hung up on Sayu 'milking her time at Nijisanji', especially when I see them routinely excusing far more egregious and annoying examples of the exact same behaviour in different contexts. I see a woman who has exercised tremendous mental fortitude when dealing with absolute wagon-loads of shit that she never did anything to even vaguely warrant, but somehow she's uniquely at fault and an exception to all the massive amounts of pity, tolerance and unconditional acceptance that other vtubers get when their circumstances are objectively better.
Here's the deal. She should move on because it seems to be the shit that keeps popping up over and over again. She needs therapy. She has claimed that the whole "what if" is killing her inside. That "wanting to make friends" eventually turned into people avoiding her and basically blacklisting her from things. This has caused her depression and her wanting to kill herself. Her mood sours at the turn of a dime whenever certain events or anniversaries get close. At this point, as an indie she has a bigger following, sub-count and possibly making more money.

Looping on this shit is fucking her up.

It just grinds my gears a tiny bit. You know what I'm saying?
Calm down Shizzy. I don't know "what you're sayin"

Piava

Redemption Arc
@Azehara NO STOP YOU'RE GETTING POO ALL OVER YOUR HANDS OH NO HE'S GOT HIS AIRPODS IN
Average behavior for him, he does this shit all the time.

Salado

963467785y.jpg

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Every Phase talent has to destroy Sakana's idol dream and then mock him after. It's probably an initiation ritual that the girls do after they start streaming for Phase. This time, it's Yuu's turn:

Salado

Every Phase talent has to destroy Sakana's idol dream and then mock him after. It's probably an initiation ritual that the girls do after they start streaming for Phase. This time, it's Yuu's turn:

He WILL have his Marine someday, dammit! :fishmandispair:

Stunned But Dumb

Civil War 1 was shit, too, let's be real
Wrong, Spider-man was in it.

I don't know enough about Sayu to comment decently as I don't watch her content. I think a lot of her mental issues stem less from her time at Niji and more from her time as a paraiah which was way longer. Also I've always thought comparing her situation to any other ex-nijis is very unfair, especially doki. All things considered, Doki won her fight with Niji. Sayu lost and badly. She's never getting that runback either. She's probably unsatisfied with that loss and forever will be, even if the entirety of niji shutters.

niggaphil

Wait, Why there is another civil war? God please not Kirshe related again :guraeating:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Wait, Why there is another civil war? God please not Kirshe related again :guraeating:
dont worry, the woman in question is like 200lbs lighter and actually japanese for all us tradchads who seek asian wives

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I'm confused on why spiderman is in the American civil war not knowing that it's a fucking movie :BijouBijou:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I'm going to bed. I wish to conclude this war by saying I hate you all and I am clearly correct, and that I now have names for the secret purge that will be conducted over the next few weeks. Also I just realized that Sayu is yet another white-haired woman that I've spent an irrational amount of time defending, and I'm starting to wonder if I shouldn't change my avatar to Natsuki Subaru at this point.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

More La-Lion giggling at McPixel 3.

Marine scares people by making zombie noises. Or possibly they're just scared of her kind of unclear really

Ui-mama inflicts psychic damage on everyone around her and also herself. Long live Ui, Queen of Trash

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I now have names for the secret purge that will be conducted over the next few weeks.
If I wasn't already on that list before this, I am going severely disappointed in you.

Stunned But Dumb

I can't tell if this is bait because the fallout of Spider-man's arc in it is largely why CW was bad...
Half bait. Being serious, I'm very disappointed and dejected about what spider-man has become in general. I still like seeing him, though and even at his worse remains the best part... mostly the best part... sometimes the best part of that stuff.

I'm confused on why spiderman is in the American civil war not knowing that it's a fucking movie :BijouBijou:
Nah Peter just really hated Lincoln

niggaphil

I just realized that Sayu is yet another white-haired woman that I've spent an irrational amount of time defending
Dude, I would like to see you in defending this white hair girl :dokiSmug:

images.jpg

Piava

Redemption Arc
So /vt/ JUST had some people start a filian general (evidently she's outgrown the /lig/ crowd) and conveniently, there's links to several VODs for her alt streams available. Apparently somebody is currently in the process of uploading them.
https://rentry.org/Filipino_Archive
Finally watched a few Streams from her alt and she's like a complete different person in in regards to her ADHD Zoomer behaviour from her regular Streams. In her alt Streams she actually talks like normal person, it's much easier to listen to her. She should do more streams on her alt like that in my opinion. Don't understand why she deletes every VOD on her alt though, but doesn't matter since they apparently get archived on 4chan anyways.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Top Bottom