"I don't look at anything that isn't R-18"Morinaka Kazaki

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
C-careful bro you might get jumped and migo'd if you keep having these hot takes...

Meanwhile Coco gets attacked and harassed by the largest country on earth for 8 months or more, gets basically unpersoned in her own company and she only had 1 crying stream and went on to resume her career in successful fashion and join whores.inc. Makes me respect her more tbh.
To be fair, here there were constant timeloops about how her content was shit as Kson and how it never reached the level it had in Holo though. But by now everyone moved on and she just stabilized to doing her own thing

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
C-careful bro you might get jumped and migo'd if you keep having these hot takes...

Meanwhile Coco gets attacked and harassed by the largest country on earth for 8 months or more, gets basically unpersoned in her own company and she only had 1 crying stream and went on to resume her career in successful fashion and join whores.inc. Makes me respect her more tbh.
I find it funny how people talk of Sayu's experience as if she got raped, bitch worked at the company for like 2 months and acts as if 2 months of not getting asspats by her co-workers is somehow as bad as Doki getting harassed for far longer and she got pushed into trying to suicide, and unlike Sayu Doki ended up shutting the fuck up about muh evil black corpo.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I find it entertaining people think that Sayu should 'just move on' from Nijisanji. Every single ex-Niji member has confirmed in one way or another that it's not as simple as graduating from the company, and people like Kuro even implied that the only way to get a 'clean break' is to threaten them directly with exposing their dirty secrets unless they shut up and agree to leave you alone.

Nijisanji tries its best to gaslight you into thinking you're nothing without it, and tries to back that assumption up when you leave. Meanwhile, Nijisisters are still to this day openly discussing how to gayop Sayu's community.

But guys, you just don't get it. She should just move on. So many vtubers should just move on! Dizzy should just move on from her terrible family life. Muyu should just move on from her terrible family life. Pippa should just move on from her crippling social phobias. Gura should just move on from her demented fanbase of unironic paedophiles and degenerates. CharlottexBear should just move on from her severe depression and ill health. Marina should just move on from life altogether.

I really wish I could understand why people are so hung up on Sayu 'milking her time at Nijisanji', especially when I see them routinely excusing far more egregious and annoying examples of the exact same behaviour in different contexts. I see a woman who has exercised tremendous mental fortitude when dealing with absolute wagon-loads of shit that she never did anything to even vaguely warrant, but somehow she's uniquely at fault and an exception to all the massive amounts of pity, tolerance and unconditional acceptance that other vtubers get when their circumstances are objectively better.

It just grinds my gears a tiny bit. You know what I'm saying?
I have a lot of sympathy for Sayu's position. She's has been turned into a polarising figure through no fault of her own, while existing in an industry dominated by corporations and popular indies who do not want to be seen as taking a stance against Nijisanji since it would strain relations and invite negative attention. This is something she can never avoid, even if she consistently puts her best foot forward, she's always going to be closed off to social and business opportunities that would otherwise be perfect for her. It's a wound that's going to be reopened every time she gets handwaved by people who "just don't want drama".

What I will say though is I don't believe it's healthy for her to be turning this into content. She doesn't have to stream herself reacting to documentaries about it, and she doesn't have to feed information to dramatubers - because at that point she's just restarting the loop herself and feeding off the misery that comes from it. The best thing she could do is shed the people who're solely following her for the drama entirely, because while she'll never be able to make her drama go away, she can just keep it at arm's length while playing games and talking about her interests for her fans who like her for who she actually is.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I find it funny how people talk of Sayu's experience as if she got raped, bitch worked at the company for like 2 months and acts as if 2 months of not getting asspats by her co-workers is somehow as bad as Doki getting harassed for far longer and she got pushed into trying to suicide, and unlike Sayu Doki ended up shutting the fuck up about muh evil black corpo.
:hypermigo::hypermigo::hypermigo::hypermigo::hypermigo::hypermigo::hypermigo::hypermigo::hypermigo::hypermigo:\
DIE TRAITOR! INSHALLAH YOU SHALL TASTE MY SHOE! ALLAHU AKBAR!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Doki came out with her shit to the entire non-corpo EN community (and two major businesses, EA and Hyte) rallying behind her and Sayu still gets shat on by randos for her rape jokes

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The most that Sayu's "woman moments" have amounted to is some complaining on stream, and sharing what happened to her in the past is both her job, and something her fanbase wants from her. She's also making new streaming friends elsewhere, and been working hard and consistently with her current vtubing persona, so the complaints that she hasn't "moved on" seem rather overblown. Oh, and since Sayu leaked the silencing contract from Nijisanji, she's pretty based in my book.

She's not to my tastes as a vtuber, but I don't get the hate.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Doki had the public opinion on her side though and the support of the EN community.

Sayu was hated/harassed for months and blamed for everything, she was a pariah to basically everyone. Even after her doc was released that proved Niji was full of shit many still didn't care. It literally took Doki's termination and attempted suicide for most to even give Sayu the time of day again.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Sayu still gets shat on by randos for her rape jokes
> Joins snowflake enabling corpo
> makes rape joke
> gets harassed by snowflakes
:faunacry:
couldn't have possibly prevented that one, no sir :BijouBijou:

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
I do think it'd better if Sayu 'moved on', but her situation is different to Doki's. It isn't any worse, it's just different. Doki suffered longer, but when she left she got support. Sayu wasn't in the company for long, but went in hoping to make friends and connections, and when she left she received none of that and got harassed.

Even then, she doesn't talk about Niji nearly as much as people seem to think she does. Unless she just happens to always mention them on streams I'm not watching.

Sayu isn't doing herself any favours talking with dramatubers though. That's overall a bad move.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Honestly the only thing I hate here is the :timelooping: we should make a thread about it so that people who care can go debate about this and I can stop having terrible takes because it makes people seethe until I get muted for a day for riling people up on purpose.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
I think this wont be enough to get a fever pitch like NijiEN's community, Holostars still has a bro appeal and they dont dabble too much into GFE, none of the women in Holo bat this hard, and for NijiEN both the men and women did that.
Plus, it helps that it will forever be niche and part of icky hololive, instead of being mainstream and being the hot new thing like NijiEN was
Most of starsfan aren't going to take GFE content from them seriously anyway when even the one with the faggiest model is such a huge weirdo (which is good)
This applies to both JP and EN side.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
ONE TWEET, I DON'T KNOW WHY
:timelooping:

The Asylum Civil War Arc sucks :BijouBijou:
This is like the second civil war and its gayer than the first.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Funny stuff innit bruv

I actually don't know where to go with this joke

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I have a lot of sympathy for Sayu's position. She's has been turned into a polarising figure through no fault of her own, while existing in an industry dominated by corporations and popular indies who do not want to be seen as taking a stance against Nijisanji since it would strain relations and invite negative attention. This is something she can never avoid, even if she consistently puts her best foot forward, she's always going to be closed off to social and business opportunities that would otherwise be perfect for her. It's a wound that's going to be reopened every time she gets handwaved by people who "just don't want drama".

What I will say though is I don't believe it's healthy for her to be turning this into content. She doesn't have to stream herself reacting to documentaries about it, and she doesn't have to feed information to dramatubers - because at that point she's just restarting the loop herself and feeding off the misery that comes from it. The best thing she could do is shed the people who're solely following her for the drama entirely, because while she'll never be able to make her drama go away, she can just keep it at arm's length while playing games and talking about her interests who her fans who like her for who she actually is.
If she needs to vent about her time at Niji, it needs to be in private to either a therapist or trusted friend. The reason she has been unable to move on and keeps taking strays is because she has been keeping herself in the line of fire by publicly discussing this shit for months, naming names, and allowing her community to enable it. If she had kept it all private, she would have been forgotten by the retards NDF by now in favor of Doki.

Instead, she alienated herself and made herself a target. Fishman doesn't want her, VShojo doesn't want her, she ruined her relationship with Matara because she couldn't keep her mouth shut in public.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
I can only see this ending in disaster

A

@Azehara NO STOP YOU'RE GETTING POO ALL OVER YOUR HANDS OH NO HE'S GOT HIS AIRPODS IN

The Asylum Civil War Arc sucks :BijouBijou:
Asylum: Civil War.

Captain Britain (played by @The Proctor), the leader of the Asylum must ban Meat Man (@Realticule) to defend the brainwashed super-janny @thhrang from being turned over to Pippa Pipkin's legal team. Coming to theaters near you.

EDIT: holy fuck I'm having deja vu so fucking hard did someone already do this bit

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Most of starsfan aren't going to take GFE content from them seriously anyway when even the one with the faggiest model is such a huge weirdo (which is good)
This applies to both JP and EN side.
I'm just glad they all compliment each other in their weirdo ways which is more fun than them trying to GFE. :urtearingmeapart: I would give anything to see how Gabagool Berberine would do with GFE content...

Xuhle

ONE TWEET, I DON'T KNOW WHY
:timelooping:

This is like the second civil war and its gayer than the first.
The sequels are always worst then the first. Marvels civil war 2 was shit, WW2 got two bombs to end it, The star war sequels are all shit.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Top Bottom