"This ragdoll in particular thinks your waifu is a dirty bitch"Juniper Heartstrings
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

TheDarkEnjoyer

Shitposter Detective
Google TL:
We have to make this disappointing announcement at such a big event, and we feel very sorry for everyone who has been looking forward to the event. I'm really sorry, even though I said I'd be fine by the festival.

Personally, I was determined to get well in time for the event, but my condition was more serious than I expected, and I had to wait until the last minute to make a decision on whether I would be able to perform on stage or not, but I wasn't sure if I would be able to perform on stage on the day. As there was no change, we decided not to participate this time.

It's really frustrating.

I'm sorry to everyone who was looking forward to it and bought tickets, and I wanted everyone to see what we've created so far. However, I may not have been able to do anything about it, as it would have been impossible to achieve that without a healthy and able-bodied body, but I am now reflecting on the fact that I may not have been taking good care of my own health.

I would like to support ``hololive GAMERS fes. Super Ultra Ultra Gamers'' and ``MUSIC VERSE Fes'' by watching them with streaming tickets.

Everyone who always supports me. I'm sorry for making you feel sad. I am truly heartbroken to have to give you this disappointing news even though I have received so much support. But I want to come back healthy enough so that I can enjoy activities with everyone again. It may be selfish, but I would be happy if you could warm up Miofa Forest and wait for me.

It's a little long, but that's it.

Thank you very much for adjusting your schedule in response to this situation. And to everyone who will be performing at Gemaz Fest, we apologize for any inconvenience caused. We sincerely wish “hololive GAMERS fes. Super Super Super Gamers” and “MUSIC VERSE Fes.” great success.

Mio Okami

I hope the rest does Mio good, it sucks she has to miss the events but if she's healthier in the long run at least it won't be in vain.

Mama Mio love.

Update: Mio disclosed her disease in her sub account to communicate to her fans and reassure them (avoid speculations too).

Here's the DeepL Translation:
"I have nothing to hide, but I have an internal disease and I'm on a lot of IV meds right now😱.
This is my first time in the hospital and I want to tell you all about it..."

I'm praying for my favorite wolf hag, I'm just glad she's healthy enough so far that she's able to give updates. You can tell based on her words how much she cares about her fanbase. Gambare Mio-Sha!

:pomuLove:

It sounds so generic with an Indian voice.

Parrot has a monopoly on that sorta content, and AI voice tech have gotten so much better and accessible, that I'm surprised somebody didn't add 2 to 2 together.
Competition = Good, always has been.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
doubleposting?

on general?

more likely than you think :vesperfacepalm:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
TROUBLE IN TERRORIST TOWN WITH THE BOYS ON WEDNESDAY!:pippasquish: Will this trigger Bettel into dropping anti-Semitic comments like the good old days?

I wish EN played some TTT again, Ame's Anniversary Relay where they played TTT and Murder was great.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Do we need to fedpost to get some work done here?

In (not so) good news, Nako got some wise words

Oli is playing hot woman game (Bayonetta)

The demon fujo is streaming Persona 4

Awoogers

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I wish EN played some TTT again, Ame's Anniversary Relay where they played TTT and Murder was great.

Man it's a shame Gura hates everyone who isn't Myth.
:smugselen:

Snark aside though current HoloEN playing shit like that would be gold.

Xuhle

You can watch the slow break of nerissa mental fortitude as she's with Shiori.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

Here have a Lumi stream

And a michiru stream, both playing buckshot roulette

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
hana will probably be the last one standing since derem already has a health condition and reza while active is not as much as it was when they were still complete

kind of sad to see their cohesive branch imo crumble due to sheer incompetence
Reza had already graduated, the only ex-IDs left after bobon's graduation would be Hana Macchia, Layla Alstroemeria, Rai Galilei, Etna Crimson, Nagisa Arcinia and Derem Kado

Layla doesn't show any sign of quitting yet despite her peculiar streaming schedule, some I could see walking out next are probably between Derem (health issue) and Etna (focusing on job searching post-college grad).
Though the rest aren't out of the question too at this point with Hana being the last one standing for obvious reason.

Awoogers

Reza had already graduated, the only ex-IDs left after bobon's graduation would be Hana Macchia, Layla Alstroemeria, Rai Galilei, Etna Crimson, Nagisa Arcinia and Derem Kado

Layla doesn't show any sign of quitting yet despite her peculiar streaming schedule, some I could see walking out next are probably between Derem (health issue) and Etna (focusing on job searching post-college grad).
Though the rest aren't out of the question too at this point with Hana being the last one standing for obvious reason.
down to 6 left with at least 2 one feet out already

what a sad thing to see

Xuhle

The niji JP disguised as niji en meleco got a new outfit.
GNY1Vj6aoAAtqw8.jpg

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
I am surprised you haven't whored yourself out for some other menhera vtuber yet
There aren't that many out there that isn't the bad kind of menhera you literally want to avoid.
GNY1Vj6aoAAtqw8.jpg
Meloco and Kotoka's models were seriously wasted and it's sad to see.

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
down to 6 left with at least 2 one feet out already

what a sad thing to see
If anything, it's a mercy killing. Most of them that graduated already got better start or career anyway, depending on how you see it.

At least two (Siska and Azura) already went back into agency-vtubing again, some stayed with their moderately popular indie streaming career with or without avatar, and you have Amicia who's busy with her webcomic and ZEA Cornelia who is doing ID dubs of some animes Heck, even Reza is doing something more lucrative by being an actual doctor.

Sticking with Niji is just dying slowly. This is their release.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
If anything, it's a mercy killing. Most of them that graduated already got better start or career anyway, depending on how you see it.

At least two (Siska and Azura) already went back into agency-vtubing again
What are their new personas? to check them out

Horo7618

No one in particular
GNY1Vj6aoAAtqw8.jpg
Everything else aside, that's pretty good work by the artist, assuming you want a BDSM cat-maid....

Bronze

Top Bottom