"My sexual awakening was Pyramid Head from Silent Hill with the bubblehead nurse"Skye Shinryu

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
It looks like Roza and Eri got into a new fledgling corpo

Here's their other two vids

Apparently they're are an offshoot of this

I've discovered all 4 of their starting talents so I figured I'd give a brief description of my findings. First two I won't spend long on cause everyone here that are familiar with Haven X knows them. That said here are Roza and Eri

Now for the two I wasn't familiar with ludmilavt is a Witch ASMRtist with 7k subs.

And Kei Nyne is a brown fox woman artist and Valo player with 538 subs. @God's Strongest Mozumite

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Last year's OffKai was a mismanaged shitshow with technical issues and event delays everywhere, so I suppose letting the irl unpaid jannies sweep up guests they don't like was the best way to one-up themselves, all things considered.
This is why I said that my nigga fishman should've dropped them and find another con but they went on to sponsor every vendor this time around :vesperfacepalm:
If the staff is a bunch of reactionary vermintide then he's getting shafted someway this year too. I get paying the vendors tab as good pr but I think the better move if he wants shit to go smoothly is to maybe pay for actual people who can run things smoothly instead of a pack of retarded vermintide. Mark my words the concerts will shit the bed again. Airi might get even banned again for telling the audio guy he's getting castrated.
Doki watchalong with Idol Corp new debuts.

Can head jew be more predictable jesus christ man.

I get Punkalopi being picked, but Nano getting picked for a watchalong of the new talents sure is... something.

:Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED:
the 20 or so niggas that watch yuri sure will tune in to watch idol too

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

The age of ES is here with another corpo picking a peruvian, with a brown model to match, praised be the Emperor for he reward those who believe

Xuhle

Well Sayu is going to have another woman moment as shes now reacting to the smear campaign video and is likely going to watch more of her past.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I get Punkalopi being picked, but Nano getting picked for a watchalong of the new talents sure is... something.
They're probably just sponsoring anyone and everyone who's down like they did with the EN Gen 2. It's a smart move since it's targeted marketing that probably isn't too expensive - and few streamers are going to turn down an opportunity to get paid for an evening of low-effort react content.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Well Sayu is going to have another woman moment as shes now reacting to the smear campaign video and is likely going to watch more of her past.

Someone should gift her a huge :supermigo: cutout at Offkai or whatever con she's going next.
Very likely she won't understand, but this isn't about her.

Void Scribas

The age of ES is here with another corpo picking a peruvian, with a brown model to match, praised be the Emperor for he reward those who believe

The era of the Latino is coming. We are going to cause levels of drama and retardation gringos chumms are not prepared to see.

I mean, I want Sayu to continue with her life like Doki. But at the same time, that video of Armchair Expert was very good and a part of me wants to see what Sayu has to say about it.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Someone should gift her a huge :supermigo: cutout at Offkai or whatever con she's going next.
Very likely she won't understand, but this isn't about her.
If i ever see that at any con's crowd im deleting my account
(i wont)

:mikothumbsl:

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Ever since she did that lethal company collab with airi I knew she was a basic ass bitch. And this whore has the nerve of calling herself a hag, stolen valor.

VSoyBoy

I'd say real problem is not even Kir or her content. Problem is, how and where they put the line? If they set clear cutoff point for political-ish creators from the beginning, then no one would question it. Your sandbox, your rules (unless your market cut is way too big). But as of now, director elaborately explained that there are no rules and everyone are welcome, but only until some random anons got ofended, then all your plans and promises go to shit.
Why does there need to be a line? Case by case basis works well enough. Is there any business reason to do it differently?

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Well no more HoloX but for some reason Koyori revealed that she wants to go to Bolivia,Salar de Uyuni(?)
Good Night Asylum

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

The tiger is getting her final karaoke as a indie, tomorrow she will get halakha and join the israel vtuber corps

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

God's Strongest Dragoon

Grummz the Grifter has found a new trend to ride

Fish is going to be pissed

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Grifting faggots occasionally have their uses, like here, but at the end of the day, they're still grifting faggots.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Boring and small fish. Head Jew needs to throw some real money around.

Imagine:

Watch ENCORE debut today with @netanyahu on the IsraeliPM YouTube channel, debut starting at 2PM PST!

or

lw1mv1dx-uisb9c-1ccloud.png

niggaphil

Isnt this guy a lolcow, always known as 'ex WoW' developer or shit like that, but he didn't develop anymore game recently, and his previous game bombed hard?
:dokiSmug:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Isnt this guy a lolcow, always known as 'ex WoW' developer or shit like that, but he didn't develop anymore game recently, and his previous game bombed hard?
:dokiSmug:
yup, he is developing a dev hell MMO whose only claim to fame is lewd waifus drawn by cutesexyrobutts and his last game's legacy is a shitty bus

1715403961359.png

Kalion

:)
dev hell MMO
EM8ER, the game in question, started development in 2017. It has had two prototype demos: One in 2021 and very recently. They are functionally the same demo.
They have somewhere around 50+ pilot skins promised for monthly sub and specific package tiers but no pilot model to put them on.

Top Bottom