"I think maybe... I should go freeze my eggs"Ember Amane

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Sometimes I wonder how the girls feel about the whole "hag" thing. I know it's a positive thing and I do prefer the older vtubers myself, but still I don't know many girls who like being called old or aging. Hope it doesn't get them down to be called hags even affectionately.
None of my ex-wives liked it.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Sometimes I wonder how the girls feel about the whole "hag" thing. I know it's a positive thing and I do prefer the older vtubers myself, but still I don't know many girls who like being called old or aging. Hope it doesn't get them down to be called hags even affectionately.

All I know is Runie absolutely embraces it to the point of drawing power from it.

I mean Niji did have some 3d debuts during this year's Holofes didnt they? and like you said, they also debuted ILUNA right after Tempus
Him talking about Holostars being the scapegoat has some legs since they opened auditions right after Noctyx debuted https://holostars.hololivepro.com/en/news/20220304-01/

so he could be talking about StarsEN Gen 1, ILUNA, or the recent Niji3Ds
Yeah there's plenty of possible examples.
I can't really see Tempus 1 as thrown under the bus, the first 3 months were an absolute honeymoon both in terms of reception and in terms of company support.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Please take a seat over there
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It was funny when contrasted to "eternal 17" bullshit some Holos wanted to pull, knowing they were obviously much older. But now that it has escaped into the wider fandom and without the idoru gap moe it is kinda overplayed imo, no point in calling a woman old if she isn't pretending to be young.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I also worry about the ones who call themselves Hags but are just late 20s still. What if when they get to real Hag years they can't handle being called Hags anymore? I know IRL, girls that age will joke about it but then at a certain point they all start to explode if age is brought up.
Clip Tax: Remi sees a fish and laughs about seeing pictures one get eaten alive :Vesper-UNHINGED:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Yeah there's plenty of possible examples.
I can't really see Tempus 1 as thrown under the bus, the first 3 months were an absolute honeymoon both in terms of reception and in terms of company support.
Tempus 1: Has 3D
Iluna: No 3D
Simple and Easy

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Postal rrat

chinshilla
One hour until chinchilla is live what will we talk about? keyboard switches? waffle house? The latest curse words she learned from Pippa?
You never know

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Managed to screenshot this before she deleted it and my timeline refreshed.

View attachment 69460
Sweet! Thank you for screenshotting this! When I got and click on that notification, it was deleted. I hate it when she posts then immediately deleted her tweets.

wew

Male hag love!
Maybe implying Holo only created HomoEN to compete with Niji? Idk what else he could be trying to say, but that doesn't really sound like "throwing under the bus" to me, that's just normal competition.
didn't niji release a wave right around the time of holostars engen1?

1715059385915.png1715059409810.png

yep they did around July 20th
Edit: shit im late and gay I HATE MAKING CONTENT IM ALWAYS A BIT BEHIND BECAUSE I DO SHIT ITS NOT FAIR

Last edited:

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Members-only Con Air watchalong with IRyS just started!

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DnUHdG7L-U
Don't know why it's saying that the live event isn't available. I'm watching it right now.

Member streams can’t be embedded in this forum for some reason. Which is why I would prefer to share the Twitter post instead.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

View attachment 69467View attachment 69468

Edit: shit im late and gay I HATE MAKING CONTENT IM ALWAYS A BIT BEHIND BECAUSE I DO SHIT ITS NOT FAIR
No you should continue making content/streaming just so we don't get reminded of Iluna again

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
This is the best pic I could find and there she is average-sized at best.

Her face reminds me a bit of Sydney (Hime Hajime).

Managed to screenshot this before she deleted it and my timeline refreshed.

View attachment 69460
Wish she stopped being professional for once and just started ranting. Clearly this shit is eating her up because its not the first time she has wanted to "say something".

Well he took a direct indirect shot at Niji in his other short (the 100s of thousands of subscribers comment)

Honestly to me it does feel like he is taking shots at both Holo and Niji

View attachment 69467View attachment 69468

I know that both companies came out with a gen at the same time but I feel like Tempus clearly had a very different audience than Niji. I also remember that Tempus was extremely nice and supportive of Iluna (or atleast thats how it looked like). From what I remember Niji had been pulling the whole 3-4 month new wave debut speedrun. I would imagine that in this case he might be talking about Holo rushing out Tempus before they were ready to somehow capitalize on Luxiem and Noctyx which had been big successes for male vtubing. Maybe Holo panicked knowing that a new Niji wave was fast approaching and given the success of the previous 2 male waves, they were scared they would release a 3rd male wave.

The thing is that ILuna was possibly the first wave where things started going bad for Niji. Despite being stacked with content creators that surpassed the 100k sub mark, they didnt seem to be as well received. Clearly there was fatigue amongst the fans and they had stretched themselves too thin.

Clip tax:

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Quit your job and take meth it's the only way

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer

Bronze

Negzana

I fear she's going to try this game again.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Comstar, they did nothing wrong.
This is the correct answer you have passed the test however i see your behind on your payments so we will be cutting service to your entire planet because we care about you as a customer however we have sent alternative packages within your price range to you over Commnet please pay the enclosed fee to view our affordable packages.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

you know what they say, the one surefire way to success:

stop creating, start tweeting

in other news, Eimi Isami faces the consequences of her actions:

Last edited:
Top Bottom