"make.oike a tree and f*** off"Amiya Aranha

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I wonder if filipinos feel this way when they hear a vtuber speak tagalog. I already know this doesn't happen for IDs. It's an interesting phenomenon that you can't stand e-women yap in hispaniol.
I don't really care but there are those who will kill themselves when they hear someone speak taglish

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Salado

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Perhaps a contrarian take

But the White Phosphorus part was AWESOME

:kroniidrinking:
it was a much needed emotional gutpunch and to anyone whos not a complete retards the definitive proof that your playing as someone who you should not be trusting.

all the work and effort that went into this horrifying depiction of war drowned in a sea of glue consuming waste-oids who wonder why taking the sociopath options makes the game treat them like a sociopath.

Imagine a world where people at least gave the line the respect it deserved instead of throwing it on the pile of admittedly samey war shooters.
Trauma nowadays is your mom forcing you to go to church when you were a kid. This is why I never take these PTSD claims as serious. She also had a spergout when she was getting called a fed or something like that a while back. If she did go through actual PTSD inducing shit I'll take everything back but for the time being she continues being the weakest fed in the universe.

Ok but what do these girls offer? I think even lewd fauna put money to offer support but aren't these girls just storebrand vshojo before kson joined?
it was actually diagnosed by a doctor so unless your calling her a liar (maybe who knows) i doubt its the usual i see someone enjoying harry potter and get mad type of ptsd. The horse is retarded yes but at least give her the benifit of the doubt.
From what I'm looking at, they're a group and not a agency, so while I wouldn't get a model or anything like that, they also don't get a cut of what I could make or really have a need for me to censor myself to be a part of them. I think the potential gains are more than enough and I respect how they moved after leaving Kawaii a lot.
Go for it outside of it being cool that we would have a Asylum member among a recognized group Mochi/Vdorks group seems to cross pollinate very well and if there are no real restrictions theres no downside to applying and trying to make it as a group especially when they at least seem to have their heads on straight.

Lumi making her Pokemon opinions known

because dunsparce actually has a good moveset it just needed stats. tadahhhh stats.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Ayame POV of her Collab with Lui and their offical pair name: ONIKAN
+

Nakirium for You

God's Strongest Wardog

SUCCULENT CHINESE MEAL
WHY
PLEASE GOD JUST LET SPANISH VTUBERS DIE
I'm having so much fun seeing people lose their shit over the ES girls, I wish they stick around. :monkeypaw:

Bronze

Runie's playing bunny garden

Rye is live

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I don't really care but there are those who will kill themselves when they hear someone speak taglish
There are really flips that would kill themselves because they heard some Taglish?

Hey, Awoogers, I've got an idea.

Horo7618

No one in particular

Salado

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Rye is live

She's got an actual model rigged up now (albeit a simple chibi one) rather than just a .png, it feels like she's delaying the inevitable at this point - especially since her last Yuko stream was a week ago.

DanishCookies

First round btw

I think Sakana hired Fuwawa to sabotage Team Blaze in PWII

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Not sure if Bae has seen any of Sekiro, but she may be low key cracked at it after Lies of P.
Already started:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
it was actually diagnosed by a doctor so unless your calling her a liar (maybe who knows) i doubt its the usual i see someone enjoying harry potter and get mad type of ptsd. The horse is retarded yes but at least give her the benifit of the doubt.

>he trusts healthcare

I've seen people diagnosed "pain" be given an incorrect prescription that damaged their liver enough that an opportunistic infection later killed them.
I've seen people diagnosed "headaches" so they can just get a free pass to smoke weed like an industrial chimney and brush it off with "It's medicinal".
I've seen people diagnosed "sad" that then abuse their meds to lose their minds while doctors look the other way because antipsychotics aren't covered on insurance.
I've seen people get two signatures on their "Kill Me" doctors note so they can force MAID to execute them because they're just bored of life.

Yeah man definitely trust doctors. They're never just milling patients so their monthly numbers look good and they never get kickbacks for pushing scripts.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Nenélove

Please take a seat over there
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Bronze

WaWa