"He just straight up insults me! He calls me a 'pen'! ~'Your pen!'~ Omae wa pen~da! Anata wa pen... da! Kusogaki! You brat... wait, was I wrong? it's incorrect? I'm sorry I'm sorry! I was tricked"Roboco (vs Duolingo)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

frz

I have thought about this many times, especially after the green Vtuber that died in the car crash a day before her anniversary. I wonder what would actually happen if one of the Hololive girls randomly died. I know that a few of them have had health scares before (like Botan). Would she graduate? Would they reveal her identity? Keep her content up as tribute? Pass the earnings to her family? How would the morale be affected over the news and how would the hardcore fans would react.
1. Would she graduate -> Very likely.
2. Would they reveal her identity? -> Unlikely, not gonna happen
3. Keep her content up as tribute -> definitely gonna get wiped
4. Pass the earnings to her family -> 100%
5. How would the morale be affected over the news/fans react -> you already see a glimpse of it with how hard normal graduation hit them. Heck 3rd gen still show signs that they haven't moved on from rushia. Or just look at the Sanalites. Life graduation will be similar but 100x the pain.
Note that all of these can be overridden depending on the wish/will of the talent. Except for no.2 I dont think holo would budge on that.
E.g. someone could request graduation, keeping up vods, donate to charity and ask management never tell other talents/fans that they are gone gone.

Nijisanji managers/talents would probs not even acknowledging it ever happened and might even try taking away the money from the family though.
"Is someone dying tax deductible" - probably Harry :ponrys:

Last edited:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I have thought about this many times, especially after the green Vtuber that died in the car crash a day before her anniversary.

I don't recall this. Details?

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I don't recall this. Details?
Probably this one

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
AZKi thank you stream for the 1M sub at 8PM JST.

Also a watchalong for Inochi (2024) at 8.30PM JST. Might worth looking deeper into the lyrics since it's her view on Vtuber's life especially the line from the original "It's alright because I will continue to sing".

Last week Else invited AZKi and HACHI, this week she invites 774inc's Souya Ichika and Suzumi Nemo for karaoke at 8PM JST.

Shioriha Ruri continuing Blue Archive at 9.30PM JST.

She likes Neru so this stream will be great for her.

Longer clip from VSpo's Tsumugi Kokage drunk stream.

VSpo's Akarin saw the Bunny Garden streams and imagining a VSpo dating sim.

Flare's reasoning for not playing the Bunny Garden game is a bit different from others.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

Negzana

I have thought about this many times, especially after the green Vtuber that died in the car crash a day before her anniversary. I wonder what would actually happen if one of the Hololive girls randomly died. I know that a few of them have had health scares before (like Botan). Would she graduate? Would they reveal her identity? Keep her content up as tribute? Pass the earnings to her family? How would the morale be affected over the news and how would the hardcore fans would react.

This is odd. When EIEN started going lewd Kilia was the only member that stayed away from that content. The only coomer shit associated with her was chat fucking with her when she misspoke and said things that could be taken out of context.

I blame Rezuul
I'm kind of terrified of that idea. Kaela has discussed many near death experiences within her vtubing career. Many of the girls are clumsy as hell. Kronii's health is horrible right now. Then there's members like Aloe, Selen, and Rushia who attempted on their lives. A death in Hololive might sour me from vtubing for good.

Limkin

This is odd. When EIEN started going lewd Kilia was the only member that stayed away from that content. The only coomer shit associated with her was chat fucking with her when she misspoke and said things that could be taken out of context.
I opened her stream once and she was talking about how she ran out of lube after commissioning lewds of her character. Her not being a coomer has ended ages ago

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Would they honestly even say that they passed away is my question, or silently graduate them? Mel, Rushia, Coco, Sana, Aloe, all have fairly active roommates that it's a given that they didn't die. But for all we know Hitomi Chris could have died and we wouldn't be any the wiser. Obviously, that's not the case considering the more likely rrats about her. But still, for some members whose roommates are complete unknowns it would be impossible to tell.

Obviously, the main rub is that with how close-knit most of Hololive is, anyone dying would put a huge damper on every single member. And I don't think anyone would want to stream for a few days if not longer.

But I hope we don't ever have to find out. Even if I wasn't a big Rushia fan, the one crying muffled roommate stream made me expect the worst and the silence from Hololive, Rushia, and everyone else was rather deafening and only made things worse.

Also semi-related, but lets not forget that Miko was also in the hospital for months for an undisclosed (heart?) health issue that I believe she still suffers from.

UberSoldat

Chiko plays Parasite Eve

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Miran unveiling a new model

Pona karaoke

New Anon short

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Enna's supposed to be an angel of some sort.

Fits when she's singing, but outside of that not really.
they gaslit you hard.pretty sure songbird is one of those made up epithets you get stuck with during debut in fairness they also do the angel bit but it's both.

TinyKusa

Early Adopter

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Suisei's latest song for the upcoming anime movie "Trapezium" will be out tomorrow alongside the MV at later time

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Would they honestly even say that they passed away is my question, or silently graduate them? Mel, Rushia, Coco, Sana, Aloe, all have fairly active roommates that it's a given that they didn't die. But for all we know Hitomi Chris could have died and we wouldn't be any the wiser. Obviously, that's not the case considering the more likely rrats about her. But still, for some members whose roommates are complete unknowns it would be impossible to tell.

Obviously, the main rub is that with how close-knit most of Hololive is, anyone dying would put a huge damper on every single member. And I don't think anyone would want to stream for a few days if not longer.

But I hope we don't ever have to find out. Even if I wasn't a big Rushia fan, the one crying muffled roommate stream made me expect the worst and the silence from Hololive, Rushia, and everyone else was rather deafening and only made things worse.

Also semi-related, but lets not forget that Miko was also in the hospital for months for an undisclosed (heart?) health issue that I believe she still suffers from.
I know Mike loves to suicide bait but i also got scared when she considers it
Also:

At least its tomorrow :gunpeko:

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

They would not silently graduate the character, that ruins the morale, because every holomem that is close with said character will be badgered by questions from the fans. And very miniscule amount of people can hide their grief.

The silence is deafening because what words would satisfy everyone? What kind of explanation could answer the question of 'Why?', and I believe it would just be a dirt flinging contest just like NijiEN problem.

Weirdly a lot of Hololive members have health conditions, Kanata ear problems comes to mind she's basically on timer right?
Also Botan with her liver problems? I think

I don't know about what Hololive will do about the girls if accidents happened, but I am FUCKING SURE to know what KUROSANJI do to their talents when they had accidents or trying to do a flip :dokiSmug:
Probably one to two tweets, then a merch rerun where every profit goes into their brand new charity that they will use for money laundering purposes in the future. You know they will do it.

Last edited:

niggaphil

I have thought about this many times, especially after the green Vtuber that died in the car crash a day before her anniversary. I wonder what would actually happen if one of the Hololive girls randomly died.
I don't know about what Hololive will do about the girls if accidents happened, but I am FUCKING SURE to know what KUROSANJI do to their talents when they had accidents or trying to do a flip :dokiSmug:

Bronze

USS IOWA

Mikeneko debut under Pony Canyon got cancelled but the notice say it has nothing to do with her personal life problems
I know Mike loves to suicide bait but i also got scared when she considers it
Also:

At least its tomorrow :gunpeko:

Man I wish that she hadn't open discord man, This is making depressed.

bothyourhouses

Presumably they'd handle it like an idol (or wrestler, or Takarazuka performer, or...). Have a tribute event, statements from the family if they want to make them, probably some amount of kayfabe-breaking, probably sell existing merch stocks but not produce any more or do anything that's too much of an overt cash-in. Vtubing per se is new but it's not like these kinds of things are completely unprecedented.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

listening to Azki's inochi be like::smugazki:

Top Bottom