"Your pants don't coexist with animals?"Hizaki Gamma

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

braindoko

I'm playing Fallout now. Except chat gets to 'help' pick what decisions I make in the game and various other things. This will be 100% double-plus good and have no issues whatsoever. Oh, and it's hardcore. So if I die, I have to make a new character. Fun. :)

stop using that Shimakaze-kun png for the love of fuck
edit: dios mio...
Screenshot 2024-04-15 at 16.03.20.png

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
It's always surprising how much impact that self doubting chicken has/had on the vtuber world.
Especially considering her being comparably (to holo standards) less popular
I can't wait to see the results when she puts Project Mayhem in motion.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

braindoko

First stage males doing Q&A for gen 2 audition

First thing I saw when I clicked was the kind of chat they attract :pomuStare:

Netscaper

Early Adopter
I wonder why
spanishhistory.png

Or it could be that flamenco is literally crack cocaine in audio form.
I would post a brick detailing the history of Spain and how it has been invaded, fucked over or destroyed by stupidity multiple times. But this is a Vtuber forum, not a politisperging one.
What I can say is that it's of the few countries that kicked out of their lands both Jews and Muslims officially for "reasons" (real reason was stealing shit for free from part of the population to avoid bankrupcy due to stupid deals and corruption).

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
It's always surprising how much impact that self doubting chicken has/had on the vtuber world.
Especially considering her being comparably (to holo standards) less popular
KFPs are one of the most dedicated groups to their oshi. I see more KFP usernames than literally anyone else in all sorts of different vtubers chats.

Also Kiara seems to be "your oshi's oshi" for EN. So many even among Holo consider her their oshi.

Last edited:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
KFPs are one of the most dedicated groups to their oshi. I see more KFP usernames than literally anyone else in all sorts of different vtubers chats.

Also Kiara seems to be "your oshi's oshi" for EN. So many even among Holo consider her their oshi.
It's Kiara and/or Fauna, those two have an immense appeal to newer EN vtubers.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
((((((((idols)))))))) my guy in christ your convention is full of whores, a girl got gangbanged in your convention.
dude, this happens at most conventions

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
dude, this happens at most conventions
That's the point, idoru dream is not compatible with the septic tank of degeneracy that is the american convention experience.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
That's the point, idoru dream is not compatible with the septic tank of degeneracy that is the american convention experience.
American? This is same fucking everwhere.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Right now, Dizzy's only demand is for her partner to have Digimon autism on the same level as her. You wouldn't think this would be hard to meet, but maybe Digimon autists don't like red flags.
we love red flags. we literally cheer every season leomon dies in.
do you think Mozzu's sister and Dizzy's sister are friends, or mortal enemies
better yet. Mozu and Dizzy are sisters.
I don't think there are that many Digimon autists left actually.

The quality of all the Digimon series varies a lot but they all average out to be pretty meh, most of the games I played were not very good, and a decent portion of TCG autists hate the card game.
Oh, and its owned by fucking Bandai who makes retarded decisions all the time.
Eh Kinda the thing about digimon fans is most of us will seek out digimon and enjoy it for different reasons what's meh to you is a feast for a digimon autist and dispite all the issues Ghost Game Survive and Seekers have they have been met with near universal approval anyway.

We know they suck but we have lived off way worse (fucking appmon and Xross's worst seasons also the reboot and friggin Kizuna which made a point to shit on the fans)

Ghost Game was episodic the whole way through and while Julismon was fucking RADSICK (repeatedly murder both good and badguys in cold blood) being episode really took alot of wind out of it's sails.

Survive was a fun time that was wayyy too easy and not nearly as good as it had to be to make up for the many delays and radio silence

Seekers was seemingly translated by people who only spoke english sometimes and was a web novel thing with serveral hurdles you had to jump through to actually read the thing (including the bad translation) but was otherwise an excellent story.

Last edited:

Kalion

:)
There's two types of con nerds:
The ones who go to get absolutely fucked up and hook up with cosplay chicks.
And the guys who just attend panels and wonder what everyone else does all day.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
And the guys who just attend panels and wonder what everyone else does all day.
Or
- Someone who keep on taking photos of the cosplayers with a gun.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I would post a brick detailing the history of Spain and how it has been invaded, fucked over or destroyed by stupidity multiple times. But this is a Vtuber forum, not a politisperging one.
What I can say is that it's of the few countries that kicked out of their lands both Jews and Muslims officially for "reasons" (real reason was stealing shit for free from part of the population to avoid bankrupcy due to stupid deals and corruption).
I'm well aware of Spain's history

spaingoldenage.png

The ones who go to get absolutely fucked up and hook up with cosplay chicks.
The cosplay community itself is full of people that have all fucked each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom